VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

dick le coq

Sep 2, 2017
Well, i'm curremtly playing this game. awsome grahics.
But it seems that i'm stuck or missing a thing.

1: The mom thing on the couch says after the deepthrouth "end of this..."

2: With the little sister i can only give/don'tgive money..

what do i miss.... or have i got an old version?

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Well, i'm curremtly playing this game. awsome grahics.
But it seems that i'm stuck or missing a thing.

1: The mom thing on the couch says after the deepthrouth "end of this..."

2: With the little sister i can only give/don'tgive money..

what do i miss.... or have i got an old version?
Games still in alpha and is mostly just mechanics, next release will be focusing on story lines and such.

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
go game folder, /renpy/common/00consloe.rpy use notepad, find (ctrl+f) config.console = False change config.console = True
close , and save
start game , shift + o , and use console command :)
I cant do it because its showed errors

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
From his Patreon Site:
PingPanda: Jun 30 at 1:21am
We're Back...whew
As you possibly noticed, our Patreon page was suspended on Wednesday which caused me some stress indeed, due to patreon being my main source of income I wasn't sure if I was going to get it back or not.
As you may have noticed also, I have deleted every posts on the page, this is due to the suspension being about a public post from last year with a little nudity.

Just to be on the safe side, I removed all posts from the page and from now on all nude posts will be PATREON ONLY! so no more public nude posts.

As you possibly noticed, our Patreon page was suspended on Wednesday which caused me some stress indeed, due to patreon being my main source of income I wasn't sure if I was going to get it back or not.
As you may have noticed also, I have deleted every posts on the page, this is due to the suspension being about a public post from last year with a little nudity.

Just to be on the safe side, I removed all posts from the page and from now on all nude posts will be PATREON ONLY! so no more public nude posts.

Reactions: dunhill

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Are there any alternatives to Patreon other than setting up your own site for crowdfunding?
some people use itch.io as an alternative, there is also something called adultpledge.com or something like that, although it's a very new website and don't know how trustworthy it is.

I'd suggest just sticking with patreon.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@PingPanda
That's awesome news Brother, I've been looking forward to it coming back, for awhile now.
I know you may have had a somewhat rocky start, and you even decided to take it down, to do a version, more to your liking. In both quality and content, so that not only yourself, but your fans will be able to enjoy your fine game.
I'm one of your fans, that think your awesome! I absolutely loved what you had ended with, in the last update so far.
You definitely have my respect and admiration, as well as, much love for you Brother.
I will not be one of those ones that will keep hounding you for...When will it be done...Lol!!
As I know, this is one that will be well worth the wait. I can't say it enough, your awesome! and I wait with anticipation for your continuation of this great game...…………………………..Peace!!

Reactions: PingPanda
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes