VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For now I'll consider this game dead which is what usually happens when someone stops production on a game to try to start a new one and chances are the new one will probably end up going down the same route.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The game ISN'T getting stopped and isn't dead, I paused the patreon to work on the game, not to work on another, DD is still alive and kicking!

Reactions: N7

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The game ISN'T getting stopped and isn't dead, I paused the patreon to work on the game, not to work on another, DD is still alive and kicking!
No offense, but maybe you should say it like this instead of "I do know that production of DD will be halted, not forever, just for a month or 2 ( and patreon will also be paused during this time so you won't be charged ) and I will begin production on the next game."

This sounds like the second game will eventually just be canceled like the first one (again no offense, I just give an objective opinion about what I read) and you'll start something new and in this case things MIGHT get a little revolting here. Not that 90% of your patrons are from this forum, but in the past it seems like it increased the popularity of quite a few games by a considerable amount. If you write some news either be ABSOLUTELY clear about everything or don't be clear at all, otherwise people will just twist your every word.

Reactions: KiGa

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think i never understand this dev. Some months ago he made a poll if he should continue with FM or DD. The results u can see in the spoiler. But he don't listen what hes patrons want. That was the point when i stop supporting him. Why the hell he made that poll and then don't listen to the people. I know this project since the start of FM and FM never had those problems. I start to think the dev from FM is not the same dev who start with DD.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think i never understand this dev. Some months ago he made a poll if he should continue with FM or DD. The results u can see in the spoiler. But he don't listen what hes patrons want. That was the point when i stop supporting him. Why the hell he made that poll and then don't listen to the people. I know this project since the start of FM and FM never had those problems. I start to think the dev from FM is not the same dev who start with DD.
To be fair, that poll ended a long time ago and when it did end DD was in the lead, I just never closed the poll and over time FM seems to have taken over.

I've also stated in a past post that FM is not done with either, I will be doing something with it, not sure when though.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
To be fair, that poll ended a long time ago and when it did end DD was in the lead, I just never closed the poll and over time FM seems to have taken over.

I've also stated in a past post that FM is not done with either, I will be doing something with it, not sure when though.
You just keep doing your thing Brother, these guys like to have wild speculation parties and blow shit around.
I believe you doing good job, everyone wants to advance a little in the story is all. They tend to get a little pissed when it seems to take forever Brother.

That being said, You've stated a few pages back, what the plan was, and that you still wanted to get to a point in the game. That made you feel it was worthwhile, before you released the next update. That way everyone would appreciate the game, as you had a more fleshed out product that they could enjoy.

People here tend to only see the page they write on, and not back, to see what's going on before hand. Thus you get this kind of thing Brother.
Some of us are still behind you all the way, it's a damn good game and can't wait myself for your version to come out.

Your still awesome Brother, some of us still love ya...…………:cool: ………….Peace!!

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Sorry but that's just not true and u know it, FM was always in the lead.

But yeah don't worry, it was my last post in this thread and whatever u do in the future i wish u good luck for ur projects.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You just keep doing your thing Brother, these guys like to have wild speculation parties and blow shit around.
I believe you doing good job, everyone wants to advance a little in the story is all. They tend to get a little pissed when it seems to take forever Brother.
The last thing of game 1 that I played was probably the 0.2 version and this one I haven't played at all, so I can't say anything about the quality, but the business practice with canceling the first thing, pausing the second to start a third one while any of the previous games have barely any content isn't a very wise decision. It's not a problem if you decide that you're not happy with how things are going and that you want to take some time off to write a script first and such things, but all this jumping from project to project to canceling to pausing to starting a 3rd thing is just a stupid idea - sorry, but I can't say it any other way and before you know it you're one of the scumbag in the eyes of some (or more, no idea how popular your game is) people.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017

That being said, You've stated a few pages back, what the plan was, and that you still wanted to get to a point in the game. That made you feel it was worthwhile, before you released the next update. That way everyone would appreciate the game, as you had a more fleshed out product that they could enjoy.

People here tend to only see the page they write on, and not back, to see what's going on before hand. Thus you get this kind of thing Brother.
Some of us are still behind you all the way, it's a damn good game and can't wait myself for your version to come out.

Your still awesome Brother, some of us still love ya...…………:cool: ………….Peace!!
Cheers fella, always appreciate seeing messages like this :D

Sorry but that's just not true and u know it, FM was always in the lead.

But yeah don't worry, it was my last post in this thread and whatever u do in the future i wish u good luck for ur projects.
Nooo that's not true, if FM was in the lead then I would have done FM, but DD was in the lead by about 40-45% the last time I looked at it.

I have no reason to lie about that, believe me, FM would have been MUCH easier to do, but people want DD so DD is what I'm doing.

Reactions: DGuedry151

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Just tell me guys how many love & submission point do you need for all member i am at day 23 the only thing i get is bj from mom how to raise her submission point only BJ so far. Seen older sister only 1 time start of the game & small sis just ask for money.
Edit: pop it open with the crow bar found something which i don't like so i think i'll pass.
Older sister and Young sister aren't in the game fully yet, it's still in early alpha.

and what do you mean about a crow bar?

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes