VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
It has? I downloaded just now and am experiencing this :/ The download file even says "Deviant Desires-4"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not 100% sure but I don't think the links in this thread are the latest ones, did you download them from the 1st page or from a link within a post on this thread?

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I tried both actually.

But they were both the same size (1.15gb compressed) so it could've been the same version.

Edit:
I could recreate it and leave the save file here if it helps

Edit 2:
I threw the save file in here where it was happening

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I tried both actually.

But they were both the same size (1.15gb compressed) so it could've been the same version.

Edit:
I could recreate it and leave the save file here if it helps

Edit 2:
I threw the save file in here where it was happening
Cheers, I'll take a look

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
hopefully the dev can add some collectibles like Milfy City did just to add a bit of flavor to the mix ;) maybe eat together sometimes so they can talk about their day perhaps? thanks a lot for the update.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
so... it's on hold? :FeelsBadMan:
pretty drastic move, but if he thinks, it's the best for him and the development of his project, who are we to question this

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

@

Game needs the on hold tag. Thanks.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@PingPanda
I certainly understand what your saying brother, as I may be sorry on this end that the game is on hold, I do however agree with where your coming from.
It will certainly be nice when we see this one again, to have more material and game play. For your end of it, I assume it will be better in the long run. You can concentrate on the game, without feeling rushed to do so, and have time to play through it to your own satisfaction. As far as bugs and grinding, that sort of thing giving yourself a feeling of something worthwhile. Thank you so much for not dropping it altogether, as I really liked what you had so far, and was waiting for the next update with anticipation Brother.
I can definitely wait for a few months, till you get it to where you are more happy with it.

I wish you Great luck, with your continuation of the game, and a quick return as well.
See you in a few months Brother.....................Peace!!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Maybe, I'm a little confuse too :p:p, the game will have another waiting, I'm asking? :confused::confused:

Accidentally deleted the other post XD
But, what I was basically saying, is I'm leaving patreon, discord and other online places like f95 and I'm gonna be focusing on the game for a couple months, it's something that needs to be done!

I've blacked out the patreon page & paused it, so you won't be charged for a couple months.

See you all soon XD
it seems the wait is over :evilsmile:

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes