2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
second archive for PC with error
What is the error? Worked fine for me.

Edit: If you've already downloaded both part 1 and part 2 from the post above, just right-click on PART 1 and unzip using winrar or 7zip. Do NOT unzip each individually. Winzip/7zip with combine the two parts into one folder (if that is the error you were having).

Reactions: a.i.w.a.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
What is the error? Worked fine for me.

Edit: If you've already downloaded both part 1 and part 2 from the post above, just right-click on PART 1 and unzip using winrar or 7zip. Do NOT unzip each individually. Winzip/7zip with combine the two parts into one folder (if that is the error you were having).
thank you for clarification

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
What happend with previous Deviant Desires game which was already version 0.4 ??

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Lol, I just downloaded
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
t
Well crap, I just downloaded this version now I'll have to do it all again ( after I play it and if I like it ) luck of the draw I guess maybe next time I'll do a little reading from the tread before I get carried away. Lol. Well I find out tonight.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 130935
Overview:
This is a rework of

Updated: 2018-07-31
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

NOTE: START A NEW GAME
Download(s):
PC: - - -
MAC: - - -
Thanks @RWaites

View attachment 130929 View attachment 130930 View attachment 130931 View attachment 130932 View attachment 130933 View attachment 130934
Its new release or old ?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Avoid going into the office kitchen on the first day. I tried it three times to confirm, and each time the entire rest of the game played out with the kitchen CG in the background while meeting your aunt, helping sister with homework, etc.

Oh and also, younger sister is in both her bedroom and the lounge simultaneously in the afternoon on the first day.

Oh and also... sigh, it's a long list of problems. Did the dev even try playing the game before releasing it? Doesn't he have someone to test the game for him?

You might want to wait to download if you've got limited bandwidth or download limits... It's still a mess.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
So, is it worth the DL ?
I was editing my post when you asked. I'd say not yet unless you want to feel like you're helping the dev test his game for him, since he obviously isn't.

ETA: I deleted my old saves before playing and started a new game, so the issues I'm seeing are not a result of trying to play from old saves.

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
Avoid going into the office kitchen on the first day. I tried it three times to confirm, and each time the entire rest of the game played out with the kitchen CG in the background while meeting your aunt, helping sister with homework, etc.
Sorry this is the first time playing this and downloading it now,so just making sure i understand ,when i go to the office i avoid the kitchen area on day ? Is our house kitchen is ok? ,i'm assuming we have one lol

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes