VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Sorry this is the first time playing this and downloading it now,so just making sure i understand ,when i go to the office i avoid the kitchen area on day ? Is our house kitchen is ok? ,i'm assuming we have one lol
Yes. When you go to your office to work, just work. Don't go into the office kitchen. After working, go straight home. You don't need to avoid the kitchen in your house :)

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
v0.1 seems very buggy to me :-(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some stuff that annoys me a bit
Happy to see an end-of-content warning with info, and looking forward to more content.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I was editing my post when you asked. I'd say not yet unless you want to feel like you're helping the dev test his game for him, since he obviously isn't.

ETA: I deleted my old saves before playing and started a new game, so the issues I'm seeing are not a result of trying to play from old saves.
That's good to know, thanks. I have the feeling this game doesn't even progress.

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
Yes. When you go to your office to work, just work. Don't go into the office kitchen. After working, go straight home. You don't need to avoid the kitchen in your house :)
Thank you for the quick reply,although i just read the edit post with alot more problems , is the broken or just a shit load of errors and problems?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Thank you for the quick reply,although i just read the edit post with alot more problems , is the broken or just a shit load of errors and problems?
Two naughty scenes, sis with ass up and aunt in the hotel. Nothing fancy yet. According to the end-of-content message, the dev will start to add content now that the framework of the game is done.

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
Two naughty scenes, sis with ass up and aunt in the hotel. Nothing fancy yet. According to the end-of-content message, the dev will start to add content now that the framework of the game is done.
Lol that was unexpected ,if i play those scenes i wont mind too much :winkytongue:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Deviant Desires [v0.1_b] [PingPanda] - Original Size: 489MB

Download PC (87MB): - - -

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Deviant Desires [v0.1] [PingPanda] - Original Size: 1.33GB

Download PC (93MB): - - -

Thank you boss ,i downloaded over 800mbs already but your file at 93 was so much more appealing to download :D

Reactions: bas

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Avoid going into the office kitchen on the first day. I tried it three times to confirm, and each time the entire rest of the game played out with the kitchen CG in the background while meeting your aunt, helping sister with homework, etc.

Oh and also, younger sister is in both her bedroom and the lounge simultaneously in the afternoon on the first day.

Oh and also... sigh, it's a long list of problems. Did the dev even try playing the game before releasing it? Doesn't he have someone to test the game for him?

You might want to wait to download if you've got limited bandwidth or download limits... It's still a mess.
I played through the game myself several times before releasing and had somebody else go through it and neither of us came across those errors, I'll look into it now.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Avoid going into the office kitchen on the first day. I tried it three times to confirm, and each time the entire rest of the game played out with the kitchen CG in the background while meeting your aunt, helping sister with homework, etc.

Oh and also, younger sister is in both her bedroom and the lounge simultaneously in the afternoon on the first day.

Oh and also... sigh, it's a long list of problems. Did the dev even try playing the game before releasing it? Doesn't he have someone to test the game for him?

You might want to wait to download if you've got limited bandwidth or download limits... It's still a mess.
I've played through the game, found the younger sister issue but no matter which way I play the game i don't get the kitchen issue, what options did you choose?

Also, a long list of issues?...you said 2 things, hardly long.

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

FrankH

Oct 24, 2017
am I missing something or is there basically no content what so ever? One Sister is missing completely, little sister has no content besides the clothing scene (+ night), the mother has no content beside watching a movie (+night) so you have to play on with almost no content to gain useless stats and then you are forced to go on a trip and the game ends? What is the Laptop even for? Why do I have to go to work and earn money? What is the empty bathroom for? .. I'm not trying to hate on the dev or anything, but i´m really confused by this release.

Reactions: swammy

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
am I missing something or is there basically no content what so ever? One Sister is missing completely, little sister has no content besides the clothing scene (+ night), the mother has no content beside watching a movie (+night) so you have to play on with almost no content to gain useless stats and then you are forced to go on a trip and the game ends? What is the Laptop even for? Why do I have to go to work and earn money? What is the empty bathroom for? .. I'm not trying to hate on the dev or anything, but i´m really confused by this release.
I wasn't able to squeeze every single bit of content into this release I'm afraid, if you want a full game, come back in a years time.

FrankH

Oct 24, 2017
I wasn't able to squeeze every single bit of content into this release I'm afraid, if you want a full game, come back in a years time.
all good mate ;-) like i said i don't want to hate on you, the game looks awesome and the mechanics work good. i was just wondering about the lack of content. it kinda feels like the current release is a step back. as long as you are happy with the current progress and you are keep pushing content i’m sure everything will turn out greate.

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
all good mate ;-) like i said i don't want to hate on you, the game looks awesome and the mechanics work good. i was just wondering about the lack of content. it kinda feels like the current release is a step back. as long as you are happy with the current progress and you are keep pushing content i’m sure everything will turn out greate.
I realise my reply may have come across a little...sarky?...wasn't my intention.

And in terms of it feeling like a step back I totally agree.

With the last few versions there was no ground work, not setups or base's on which to build.

Which is why I took the time to add these in, I now feel the game is at a stage that can be built up from rather than going back every time.

Apart from the dinner scene...that shit needs a rework xD

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes