VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
Just going thru the story from the time I met her in the car error ignor error ignor.. I get a screen continuing but each click error then continue. Rinse and repeat

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
It's been removed for now to keep the game in tone, don't want one character running away from the others in terms of content.
Yea seems right cant wait for more aunt stuff.
Something that was a let down was him turning away when aunt was in the changing room should be a option to stare :D
and more compliments in the room :D

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Is that a way to load a save without quitting and restarting the game?

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Yea seems right cant wait for more aunt stuff.
Something that was a let down was him turning away when aunt was in the changing room should be a option to stare :D
and more compliments in the room :D
That's a good idea, will look into adding it into the next version =]

Is that a way to load a save without quitting and restarting the game?
Can you not press escape and click Load?...if not I'm not sure what you mean...

Reactions: Joi_fan

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
That's a good idea, will look into adding it into the next version =]

He is suppose to be a perv right ?? a perv does not turn away :D

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
just wondering if the next update will have more content, than 1 min of play time?
1 min huh it has more than that but it takes time to set up a scene and render it and the coding if he is doing everything himself

Reactions: PingPanda

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
1 min huh it has more than that but it takes time to set up a scene and render it and the coding if he is doing everything himself
yeah I just saw now :p but after MC talk with big sister it says, this is the end :p

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
To be honest, this is the first time I ever used escape on Ren'Py, I always use right click to access menu and other stuff on other games, but with this game right click only take you to the save screen, so I was closing and opening the game every time I want to load a save:p. Thanks for letting me know :D.

dewr

May 15, 2018
I really like the affection and domination points system. What plans are there for what those could lead to?

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I will say it seems like the dev is taking critic and making a better game the first one he made was not my taste that your big sister is getting fucked by your uncle in the first 5 min of the game

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Quick question on the game mechanics. When I had to choose to give money to the sister at the intro, green choice "give" was affection and red "not give" was domination. I chose affection because I'm not into domination, but when I went to mom's room at night, to remove her top is a red option, this red has anything to do with domination or that red was simply because of a perverted action that we could do?

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
Honestly, I preferred the previous version, there are many errors starting from the second day at the office after asking for holidays in advance, the first mistake after working by accessing the map, then you meet the second problem when the younger sister asks you to decide what to wear for the photos, no choice is passed directly to help with the tasks. I hope they will be resolved in the next update.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
To be honest, this is the first time I ever used escape on Ren'Py, I always use right click to access menu and other stuff on other games, but with this game right click only take you to the save screen, so I was closing and opening the game every time I want to load a save:p. Thanks for letting me know :D.
I'll look into changing the right click though, I've had a little look into it but can't see how it's been changes, I think the dude who coded the starting bit may have done it but not sure, will look into changing it for the next release.

I really like the affection and domination points system. What plans are there for what those could lead to?
To the ends of your imagination...or more to the point, sex, pregnancy and other such goodness, of course each option will be avoidable is wanted.

I will say it seems like the dev is taking critic and making a better game the first one he made was not my taste that your big sister is getting fucked by your uncle in the first 5 min of the game
I do try to take critique and adjust the game to what's been said, sometimes it's hard though as some people tend to just be shitting about there critique rather than actually trying to help out.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Quick question on the game mechanics. When I had to choose to give money to the sister at the intro, green choice "give" was affection and red "not give" was domination. I chose affection because I'm not into domination, but when I went to mom's room at night, to remove her top is a red option, this red has anything to do with domination or that red was simply because of a perverted action that we could do?
You're correct that green is affection and red is dom.

The reason removing her top is red is because I can't see a loving person doing that :p

Further down the line you'll be able to wake her up for the affection route and ask to sleep in her room or something to that effect, basically try to spend time with her and get close to her in a loving way.

Honestly, I preferred the previous version, there are many errors starting from the second day at the office after asking for holidays in advance, the first mistake after working by accessing the map, then you meet the second problem when the younger sister asks you to decide what to wear for the photos, no choice is passed directly to help with the tasks. I hope they will be resolved in the next update.
Most of the errors you've probably come across have been fixed apart from the one in your .txt file.

I can't find the starting point of this and nobody is replying with what options they picked to get to this error, therefore o can't fix it.

dewr

May 15, 2018
To the ends of your imagination...or more to the point, sex, pregnancy and other such goodness, of course each option will be avoidable is wanted.
So for example the pregnancy ones could be if on one hand if the affection is high enough the character could ask the MC if the MC wants her to come off birth control but on the other hand if the domination is high enough the MC could make the character come off it. Would be awesome to possibly have a harem featuring all of the women if that is possible, could be a great final image showing the MC with all of the women pregnant.

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
Ok I think in the next few days I try to play with it and I hope to be able to remember the steps and see if there are still these problems.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I take it Faerin not only helped with resources, he allowed you to almost clone his game?

Help little sister with homework
Big sister goes to the gym and then to work at a club
Dinner and then help with the dishes
Watch a movie

The only thing missing is the bathroom peeping that you already removed.

I still don't understand how you think that NOT doing something (not helping with dishes) can improve domination. If you don't know what domination is, please don't try to use it at all.
The only similar resource is the actually house, which yes, I did message him and ask if it was okay to use to which he said yes, although I didn't have to message him as he doesn't own the rights to it.

The helping sister with homework scene is going to evolve into something way bigger than what MOTH has and last I checked he doesn't own the rights to helping someone with homework?...

Just as he also doesn't own someone going to the gym, that wasn't my initial plan for her but with what I have planned, it'll again evolve into something more...as for her working at a club, she doesn't actually work at a club, Mom and YS think she works at a club, but that's in fact not the case. If you check on her laptop and see an email from the "Bunny Lounge"...that should give some indication as to what kind of 'Club' she works at.

As for dinner, would you have the characters not eat?...I've said it before and I'll say it again, he doesn't own characters having dinner...

I'm not even going into the movie scene.

You'll probably notice most games have the same shit in them, it's hard to come up with original content and even harder to make used content look original.

Look at any free-to-roam game and you'll like see a lot of similarity's with them.

Perhaps I should also remove the townmap? other games have that...or maybe the main character? can't have 2 games with a dude in em...remove the gui and shit, remove it all, can't having looking remotely like another game.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes