VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Deviant Desires [v0.1] [PingPanda] - Original Size: 1.33GB

Download PC (93MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again the Boss comes to the rescue. Much thanks!

Reactions: bas

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
The only similar resource is the actually house, which yes, I did message him and ask if it was okay to use to which he said yes, although I didn't have to message him as he doesn't own the rights to it.

The helping sister with homework scene is going to evolve into something way bigger than what MOTH has and last I checked he doesn't own the rights to helping someone with homework?...

Just as he also doesn't own someone going to the gym, that wasn't my initial plan for her but with what I have planned, it'll again evolve into something more...as for her working at a club, she doesn't actually work at a club, Mom and YS think she works at a club, but that's in fact not the case. If you check on her laptop and see an email from the "Bunny Lounge"...that should give some indication as to what kind of 'Club' she works at.

As for dinner, would you have the characters not eat?...I've said it before and I'll say it again, he doesn't own characters having dinner...

I'm not even going into the movie scene.

You'll probably notice most games have the same shit in them, it's hard to come up with original content and even harder to make used content look original.

Look at any free-to-roam game and you'll like see a lot of similarity's with them.

Perhaps I should also remove the townmap? other games have that...or maybe the main character? can't have 2 games with a dude in em...remove the gui and shit, remove it all, can't having looking remotely like another game.
I don't think you have to justify your game if we take every game one before man of the house then he has taken stuff from them to.
If they don't like your game they can play something else i just hope this turns into big brother type game excluding Erik and NTR then i am fine with whatever you make.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I preferred the original mom, real stunner brunette. Don't you worry about similarities to other games; that will always happen. Quality will set your game apart.

Reactions: AndyR1234

AndyR1234

Apr 28, 2018
I don't believe so, I've not changed the size of them.
yeah i just checked they were FF now there DD.

BTW Sarahs titties go from big to small alot in the game could you see if you could fix that in the second release just keep them looking big like ff size like in deviant desires 0.4 scene in the dressing room. :) please and thank you, Mr Ping. I would love it if you did that. love ya Ping and appreciate your work and thats all from me.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
  • Affection - This route builds love and trust with your family, choosing this route will allow you to start a family...with your family. So, you can eventually marry your Mom, Sister, Aunt or even all 3 if you play your cards right :p this route also leads to impregnation.​
  • Corruption - This route is the opposite to affection, this route leads away from a relationship and can lead to your family leaving you, beware, this route is hard & could easily lead to the game ending, but, on a plus for some of you, this route will lead to rape & impregnation through force. I only put this is as I know some will like it.​
  • Both Routes - There is also a combination of the 2 routes you can take, doing this will allow you to do a mix of both affection and corruption, but be warned, it'll be a slippery route.​
i took this from Family Matters so i wanted to ask are these routs in this game too?

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
I like this game and i am curious to see where it is going. I also noticed that 50% of all dialogues have a "haha" in it. imo that seems unnecessary, sarcasm or jokes can easily be detected by anyone.

DJsona

May 13, 2018
I can't find the starting point of this and nobody is replying with what options they picked to get to this error, therefore o can't fix it.
-for the lil sis modeling : i start with affection route and the scene wont start after the upskirt, then i restart with domination and it work fine to the hug. and then it work again with affection restart route, but not until the hug, it bug befor.
-i had a bug with the movie's mom scene : on full domination route, after groping, she woke up and i have a chose:
tell te truth work but the other option (green) rollback me at the begining of the scene.
i hope it will help )
I like your game !! and i hope to see mom daughter scene ^^
ps : sorry for my english

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/aunt_house.rpy", line 20, in script
show screen aunt_house_fronib
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 501, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen aunt_house_fronib is not known.

Get this if you try to go to the aunts house at night.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Oh, by the gods, why? "I thought you was going to spend all day in bed" Are they rednecks? Trailer trash? Speaking "Ghettoese"? If so, change "going to" to "gonna", if not it's "WERE going to". Same with the younger sister's dialogue in MC's bedroom.

"Hunny" is not a word: "honey" is.

Just 2 minutes in and it's already looking like it may be too annoying to continue much further.

Reactions: Adoringfan
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes