VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes
Aug 16, 2017
im all for peeps defending their posts but....
as for her working at a club, she doesn't actually work at a club, Mom and YS think she works at a club, but that's in fact not the case. If you check on her laptop and see an email from the "Bunny Lounge"...that should give some indication as to what kind of 'Club' she works at.
erm…x'Dx'D

made my day

zocx

May 2, 2017
The game is 5/10 min game play, and some bugs to, but the game client have alot of images ( images what is not even in game right now ) example m/s blowjob etc ... the game is rush to be released, was better to release full update then 30% of it.

AndyR1234

Apr 28, 2018
definitely not!!
if you played deviant desires 0.4, Sarah looked alot better, im just saying. This remake has her tits going from big to small to just weirdly shaped through out some of the scenes. Im just saying bring back 0.4 sarah. Her tatas looked much better in the the previous version. :) in this version everyone practically has the same size, i guess i just want some variety amongst the fun, big and small.

AndyR1234

Apr 28, 2018
same thing here
yeah im on mac and i was getting the same problem, the rar file wasn't opening. so i just downloaded the pc version and used a windows to mac renpy converter and just played it through that. i just watched a tutorial on youtube on how to do it. Hope this helps.

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
Great game, but i can't find a choice to load without coming out of the game and going back in.

Jan 1, 2018
Well for what ever reason I didn't make it very far. The younger sister asked me to go to her room to check out clothing, but isn't there. The mom asked me to wash hands before dinner but neither the bathroom or kitchen sinks are clickable. I don't see any way to advance time so evidently I'm stuck lol.

Darkere

Nov 9, 2017
The Sister dress up scene is broken just stops when you need to choose something. Work coffee scene triggers before meeting the aunt if you spend the first day helping with homwork. Looking good though only thing really missing is more content.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I've fixed all current issues with the game, just trying to make a hotfix but I can't for the life of me compress the game, I've tried everything and it just ain't working ¬.¬

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes