VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
Can Some1 pls tell me if the NTR Scenes are avoidable?
Im not hating, its just that I cant stand them.
To be more specific, are we able to at least keep our MOM from having any NTR Scenes against us?

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

brpicture

Nov 27, 2017
Aye. DoD 11 is about the same atm. :'(
Hi, You might want to try the Nopy link (when/if available) and Internet Download Manager... 16 threads with IDM should make your download a lot faster... (like 45 mins instead of the 12-13 hrs on DOD11...)

May 5, 2017
Wasn't here Pregnancy tag on this game? I don't mean in perv way but according to me last time i checked it was so is that system sill there not not tagged?
I m not preggo fetish or anything i m perv but with a realistic view ....i mean in real world we fuck even with protection some get pregnant right but in the game there is always fucking so chances of pregnancy will high right?

Btw i would love if preg systematic is there

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Seems like my post was deleted, can't imagine why. This is just silly now.

I'll try again. @PingPanda have the changes we discussed in pm's and on discord before been made yet?

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i like this game a lot, only reason i dropped my pledge was the really slow developing of the game and as i see that hasn't changed, that would be my only complaint about the game so far...

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So the update is really a disappointment to be presented aunt and niece and then the mc mom can take a tit NOT ONLY NAKED and then he can look at her ass in mom's bedroom and that was it then really bad update so well like no content and still massive errors I was on the map and then in moms bedroom

and when I clicked mom came as a picture of the card and the text of the mc on mpm's ass such mistakes are always and why would sas peek changed in the bathroom ?? is totally boring now and nobody is ever in his room at night ?? WTF (except mom now)

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
After leaving Aunt's house I went home and into little sisters bedroom to talk to her , but The scene transferred to outside the Aunt's house but still getting sister dialogue.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Still getting leftover stuff from 1 scene into another. View attachment 82544 its not in every scene but about 40% of them though.
I'll look into that now, thanks for the heads up.

I know the game's development has not reached the end point yet but since you mentioned it, @PingPanda. I approve the breeding fetish you included. So many incest games are shy of reaching that logical end point or when it is reached the game ends. I hope you will be able to write a satisfying end/epilogue should a player choose to breed with the family. You can pm me for a brainstorming session. ;)
Feel free to hit me up anytime with any ideas or pointers you may have.

Wasn't here Pregnancy tag on this game? I don't mean in perv way but according to me last time i checked it was so is that system sill there not not tagged?
I m not preggo fetish or anything i m perv but with a realistic view ....i mean in real world we fuck even with protection some get pregnant right but in the game there is always fucking so chances of pregnancy will high right?

Btw i would love if preg systematic is there
Pregnancy isn't in the game at the moment but will be implemented when the time is right =]

i like this game a lot, only reason i dropped my pledge was the really slow developing of the game and as i see that hasn't changed, that would be my only complaint about the game so far...
The issue with my development time is my Dad.

He's an old geezer these days and I'm his registered carer, so I have to juggle my time between the game and looking after him.

I've been trying to focus a lot more on the game recently though, trying to stay up later and working earlier in the day to get shit done.

Another issue I've got is the only way I can render is with Paperspace but I can't render as much as I'd like as Paperspace has become quite pricey, I'm working on building a new PC so that I can get back to rendering on my own machine and not rely on any online services.

So the update is really a disappointment to be presented aunt and niece and then the mc mom can take a tit NOT ONLY NAKED and then he can look at her ass in mom's bedroom and that was it then really bad update so well like no content and still massive errors I was on the map and then in moms bedroom

and when I clicked mom came as a picture of the card and the text of the mc on mpm's ass such mistakes are always and why would sas peek changed in the bathroom ?? is totally boring now and nobody is ever in his room at night ?? WTF (except mom now)
I'm guess you played for like 2 minutes then gave up? as Mom on the sofa leads to a BJ, if you didn't get there you didn't play it correct.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Any thing that can be done with sis besides giving her money? Got her to 11 love points and still nothing?

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Im sad that this update cut out scenes with ys like her and MC on his bedroom...
The start scene? that's still in it.

Any thing that can be done with sis besides giving her money? Got her to 11 love points and still nothing?
Nope, as I've stated a million times before, the game is still in development and not everything is available yet.

May 5, 2017
The start scene? that's still in it.

Nope, as I've stated a million times before, the game is still in development and not everything is available yet.
Dude i feel sorry to say this but many are new or returning players like myself don't know what has gone over this time and how much you have stated to each and everyone each they asked so i think you should ask the uploader to make a spolier in which what is there and will be in future written so in future many thick headed people like myself won't populate the thread by asking stupid ques :cool::)
Loving this game :heartcoveredeyes:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I do absolutely adore the personalities, there are no lame bully fake-alpha females so far which is great. I've mentioned it many times but I can't mention it enough, I enjoy slutty personalities so I hope we'll see something of that appearing in a future update. In general and being honest, it feels like its still lacking in content for an 0.4 Alpha build, either that or I didn't find everything there is to do. I don't know how extensive the eventual game will be but a 0.4 Alpha would indicate the game is almost halfway done. Aside from the blowjob scene, are there other scenes that I have missed? I'm very interested in knowing the deal with the older sister and aunt, so I'm gonna follow your project for a while, see what's brewin' ;D

Very important side-note: The rugsack icon looks like a little yellow one-eyed monster with its mouth open and a knife & fork in hands :D

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes