VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I dislike the fact it forces the escape key to another menu function anyway to disable that?

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
What i really want to know is why you turned your game into a nearly identical copy of Man of the House?
I think the main thing that's making it feel similar at the moment is the use of the same 3d apartment model. As there are limited apartment models available I wouldn't hold this against him, it's a bit too soon to say if the game is a copy IMO.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Overall review I would say the changes to the little sister are a good improvement. There's a bug where if you check her closet twice even when it is the next day it doesn't update and thinks you checked it already. I feel that integrating a clothes based system for the main character along with showering would make the game more engaging as well.

I also don't think snooping on the older sister would necessarily increase your domination of her, she strikes me as the other category and should maybe have an option to go sub with the older sister so that you have diversity in the relationships with your family.

U

User_215882

Yeah Its too early to call it a clone. He did get some help from Faerin, but Id wait a few updates till you call it a clone.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The reason it feels like a copy of Man of the House is because when I was looking for a model for the apartment there are basically none that can fit a larger family.

When I found the one that Fearin was using I messaged him and asked if it would be okay to use the same model as long as I alter it a bit.

I changed the bedrooms layout, adding new rooms and removed some.

Like not using the same bathroom, not using dining room and changing the living room.

I would have loved to use the same one as in Family Matters, but I really didn't want to go for a ground floor level again, I wanted them to live in the city and up high.

I'm still working on layouts though, just waiting for the start of January so I can buy some new models like all new bedrooms and other such things, once I really get into it, I hope it wont look the same.

Also, as for Sisters closet, I'll get that fixed in the next patch, I've plans to add a diary event in there? but not to sure just yet, same with Older Sisters basket, their will be a pantie event in their.

Also, finally, I'm not a "dominating" kind of person and to be completely honest, I am finding it hard to come up with dom type events and it's really not something I'm in to.

I will however be looking for a content creator to join the team in the new year & if anyone has any ideas for scenes/story events hit me up, I'm always up for new things.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
one moment i was thinking if this was another one from chimpanor ( or name like this, sorry i forget XD )

mostly because of the girl with blue hair XD

Reactions: Granne

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I just wanted to pop in a little here just to say a few things.
While you're here, can you correct this little annoying thing : Naming the character variable for older sis "os" crash the game since Ren'py confuse it with the OS module.
Which lead to: Always enable the developer mode when you works on your code, it will show you tons of problems, like this one by example. The fact that Ren'py keep them silent otherwise doesn't mean that they will not blow on your face one day, perhaps after months of coding ; which will imply days of debugging.

Reactions: xenos87

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
While you're here, can you correct this little annoying thing : Naming the character variable for older sis "os" crash the game since Ren'py confuse it with the OS module.
Which lead to: Always enable the developer mode when you works on your code, it will show you tons of problems, like this one by example. The fact that Ren'py keep them silent otherwise doesn't mean that they will not blow on your face one day, perhaps after months of coding ; which will imply days of debugging.
I'll take a look at changing it, cheers =]

Reactions: xenos87

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
@PingPanda, I will not say that I'm sorry someone leaked this version. While it is very raw and needs work I LIKE it, and want to see how you grow the story. This version, even as basic as it is now, I FEEL is a better start than what you had first created (which I did enjoy). This early release seems to be a bit more polished than the first, and I thank you for taking the time to improve.

One issue I do have is how long (maybe grind? not sure yet) it takes to gain love/control markers in the phone. You may want to work on the balance of time needed to gain those influences a little (please don't make it to easy), so there is challenge/effort needed, but to avoid feeling to difficult/grindy.

Edit: The following is a joke. Please look at my next post for an explanation.

Oh, since someone mentioned Man of the House I want to make the same demand here that I made there. If some EVIL scum guy shows up and starts causing problems for us, then says they are the MCs father I DEMAND the option to kick him in the nuts (followed by kicking him I'm the face). :)

Thank you again for you work and what I hope will be a fun and interesting game. :)

Last edited:
U

User_215882

If youre talking about NTR the dev should just avoid the headache and make it optional. That way he can avoid getting harassed by both sides.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
If youre talking about NTR the dev should just avoid the headache and make it optional. That way he can avoid getting harassed by both sides.
NO!! In the other thread there was a teasing question by Dev about guessing what was in the next update. I being silly (and slightly crazy) threw out the possibility of a jerk showing up and declaring themselves our father (like Vader). At that point I made my demand for Nut kicking. It was meant both here and there as a Joke (though it WOULD be a fun Little bonus scene).

I honestly have decided to stay as far away from the 'Debate/discussion/argument that must NOT be NAMED' as I can.

I apologize for any confusion that my joke may have caused. Panda should make the game that they want and we should all either enjoy it or avoid it based on our personal tastes. I try to avoid major begging hinting or suggesting of game content (except cookies in the TP thread).

Panda again TY, and I hope I haven't accidentally caused a problem in this thread.

Just some thoughts. :)

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
NO!! In the other thread there was a teasing question by Dev about guessing what was in the next update. I being silly (and slightly crazy) threw out the possibility of a jerk showing up and declaring themselves our father (like Vader). At that point I made my demand for Nut kicking. It was meant both here and there as a Joke (though it WOULD be a fun Little bonus scene).

I honestly have decided to stay as far away from the 'Debate/discussion/argument that must NOT be NAMED' as I can.

I apologize for any confusion that my joke may have caused. Panda should make the game that they want and we should all either enjoy it or avoid it based on our personal tastes. I try to avoid major begging hinting or suggesting of game content (except cookies in the TP thread).

Panda again TY, and I hope I haven't accidentally caused a problem in this thread.

I'm open to every idea bro & I did have plans of the father returning for a while, haven't really planned that far ahead yet, but, I have a little notepad where a put all my ideas of what will be coming & what features I want to add & I've just added the "kick dad in the nuts idea", not sure if it has been done in another game as I've not clue who this NTR guy is or if he's done it, but I think I'll for sure be using it when he does turn up :p

Any more ideas shoot me a PM, always up for good ideas =]

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I'm open to every idea bro & I did have plans of the father returning for a while, haven't really planned that far ahead yet, but, I have a little notepad where a put all my ideas of what will be coming & what features I want to add & I've just added the "kick dad in the nuts idea", not sure if it has been done in another game as I've not clue who this NTR guy is or if he's done it, but I think I'll for sure be using it when he does turn up :p

Any more ideas shoot me a PM, always up for good ideas =]
Thank you. You made my day with that post, and no I have never heard of anyone having a kick Dad (or fake dad) scene in a game. Like I said I think it would be fun/funny so I appreciate your liking the idea.

As to other ideas, well, ok here's one of my semi-evil lists:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those are the big three ideas I have that I hope might help.

Edit: P.S. To avoid loss of sanity avoid my posts in the Teacher's Pets thread. I seem to go a bit extreme with the Silly/Crazy over there. :)

Reactions: PingPanda

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Thank you. You made my day with that post, and no I have never heard of anyone having a kick Dad (or fake dad) scene in a game. Like I said I think it would be fun/funny so I appreciate your liking the idea.

As to other ideas, well, ok here's one of my semi-evil lists:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those are the big three ideas I have that I hope might help.

Edit: P.S. To avoid loss of sanity avoid my posts in the Teacher's Pets thread. I seem to go a bit extreme with the Silly/Crazy over there. :)
Jotted down all the ideas in my little pad, some good insight there and I really appreciate it =]

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Hate to be pedantic, but:
small m indicates milli, BIG M for mega
small b indicates bits, BIG B for those sweet sweet Bytes
So 6.9 MBps (MB/s)= 55 Mbps (Mb/s)
You're right, I was originally going to show it in killobytes per second (which is lower case k - kB/s), but changed it to MB/s last minute and didn't hit the shift key. The case of 'B' is the most important thing, and "/s" is usually used instead of "ps" for bytes to help clear up confusion, although everyone is different which doesn't help.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes