VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Maybe giving a quick list of random girl names to choose from as a alternative?
I just wanted to pop in a little here just to say a few things.

#1 - Game isn't ready for public release yet, hence why it was released as an Alpha to the patrons as I didn't want it going public yet due to lack of content.
#2 - I only had just over a month to develop it, like maybe 1 month and 4 days or something like that, hence the lack of content as most of the work was going on backend stuff.
#3 - The work system is...meh at the moment, still needs a lot of work hence why I wasn't going to release it publicly yet, it's really just a place holder.
#4 - As for scenes, at the moment all there is are: 1) Shower scene in morning with Younger Sister - 2) Shower scene om the evening with Older Sister ( after work talk to younger sister in the kitchen, then skip past Mom on the sofa and go to the bathroom ) - 3) Shower scene with Mom at night - and the kitchen and sofa scenes. More scenes will be coming and branching off of those, but like a said, with just over a month of development on it I just didn't have time to do more scenes without delaying release further.

I would also like to note that I'm really not happy with the fact it's been made public, then again I don't have control over the internet, so fuck all I can do about it I guess.

Here is my two cents. Well if it had not shown up here I would not of known it existed. I'm going to be watching. Early releases of these games are very much a hobby. After it matures you can monetize it. At a certain level I'll support games I like on Patreon. Anyway your making a good looking game and I hope to see it develop. I'm curious to see how your game mechanics and story work out.

U

User_215882

A good amount of devs know about the site and don't care. The only one that has managed to hold the pirates at bay that I know of is Vnorth and he still releases the previous version for free. Hell by the time you finish it the next one is free to. Damn game is so grindy.

Magnic

Oct 26, 2017
Is there any content at all in this? Because all i can see is lil sister nip slip and grinding points. I don't know if there is any point in progressing with it for more scenes.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Is there any content at all in this? Because all i can see is lil sister nip slip and grinding points. I don't know if there is any point in progressing with it for more scenes.
At this point in development there isn't much to do, so not much point in progressing yet!

U

User_215882

Well its looking good so far from the previews, but Ill wait to pledge until this update is released.

viena123

Dec 17, 2017
hey guys. in this version, has anything else to do besides spying on the mom and sis in the bathroom and watching comedy movie with mom? I did not find

R

RWaites

hey guys. in this version, has anything else to do besides spying on the mom and sis in the bathroom and watching comedy movie with mom? I did not find
No that's about it, but you can spy both sister's younger one mornings, and in the kitchen Mon., Wed. and Fri. and the older sister bathroom afternoon's and work, just repeat to increase stat's

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Why? On my 60Mbps connection:
Zippy = 6.9mB/s (55Mbps)
Nopy = 6.9mB/s (55Mbps)
Pomf = 6.6mB/s (53Mbps)
Nofile = 2mB/s (16Mbps)

As I said, Mega isn't the only fast host, others are just as fast and often don't come with daily download limits and restrictions like Mega does. For some reason I often see people requesting Mega links, when there are just as good if not better mirrors in the OP.
why doesn't f95zone use google drive?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
A good amount of devs know about the site and don't care. The only one that has managed to hold the pirates at bay that I know of is Vnorth and he still releases the previous version for free. Hell by the time you finish it the next one is free to. Damn game is so grindy.
what game does vnorth make?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
why doesn't f95zone use google drive?
I use it when I upload stuff! :frown:

Uploads so much faster than other sites for me, legit will have a gdrive link uploaded by the time every other site is still halfway from finishing.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes