store.oslove = xx
store.osdom = xx

little sister
store.yslove = xx
store.ysdom = xx
store.ysfav = xx

store.wine = xx
store.bathroom_key = x > (0,1)
store.wine does nothing except show a new variable wine=1 nothing shows up in inventory

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I an the only one thinking, that was the better game than this one?
I will never understand why he started new. But now i think i understand and to be honest (seeing his last statement)...

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Is this just a reworking of Man of the House? I mean the whole look of this seems like it's just lifted from that game now. And isn't there actually less to do in this version than the initial release?

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Family Matters was 10 times better with better navigation. But the characters appear now Better looking. Hot mom. Still this version is S.H.I.T. Download at your peril but don’t say you weren’t warned.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Is this just a reworking of Man of the House? I mean the whole look of this seems like it's just lifted from that game now. And isn't there actually less to do in this version than the initial release?
Yeah, dev said he want to change the game for a more open one, and he mention specifically Man of the House, if i good remember he even consulted some things with Faerin.

Family Matters was 10 times better with better navigation. But the characters appear now Better looking. Hot mom. Still this version is S.H.I.T. Download at your peril but don’t say you weren’t warned.
Agree with navigation it's terrible for now. Also i recommend waiting for 0.5 or at least 0.4 release, there is really small amount of content now. And I say it as patron since family matters.

• Sad
Reactions: JamesDio

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Yeeeeeah so thats the older sister definatly out of the picture. What the actual fuck.

I really wanted this game to be good, i loved where Family Matters was headed, it felt so promising. Now its just turning into a pile of shit with the older sister being banged in front of your face in literally the 2nd update (really 1st update to the first version i guess but you get me). Yeah no.

Theres simply too many other games out there where you are not forced to eat shit like that.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Cheat console ( look threads :D )

mom
store.mlove = xx
store.mdom = xx

old sister
store.oslove = xx
store.osdom = xx

little sister
store.yslove = xx
store.ysdom = xx
store.ysfav = xx

store.wine = xx
store.bathroom_key = x > (0,1)
How do I insert those cheat codes in the game?

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes