VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Mother asks you to buy a bottle of wine. Try to buy bottle from store causes game to crash ignoring sends back to the start screen

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Mother asks you to buy a bottle of wine. Try to buy bottle from store causes game to crash ignoring sends back to the start screen
Do not load an older version save file, you need to start from scratch for the shop to work...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Yeeeeeah so thats the older sister definatly out of the picture. What the actual fuck.

I really wanted this game to be good, i loved where Family Matters was headed, it felt so promising. Now its just turning into a pile of shit with the older sister being banged in front of your face in literally the 2nd update (really 1st update to the first version i guess but you get me). Yeah no.

Theres simply too many other games out there where you are not forced to eat shit like that.
The whole aunt house trip was over in two shakes of a cats tail... I do see what the purpose was with the older sister crap at the aunt's house, but it all flew by so quick, I had to rub my eyes to ensure what I saw wasn't just a flash of light...

In any case, I updated by review... The promise I once saw, has definitely diminished somewhat...

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
So for now ... except the "Aunt's event" there is nothing ? the stats are not actually useful and its a loop ... no ?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
So for now ... except the "Aunt's event" there is nothing ? the stats are not actually useful and its a loop ... no ?
Once the Aunt's house event is over, it's just repeatable grind with no further content...

Reactions: Viatovic

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Anyone else having the game crash on (attempted) launch? Seems like you guys been able to play, but I just get "game stopped working" messages. All other renpy stuff works fine.

Edit: A re-download from mega fixed it. Either the Nopy file has an error or my download had a hiccup.

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
It's not really a rework of FM. The only things that are even remotely the same are the renders for the mother and younger sister (though I personally preferred her hair in FM).

This one looks like it's chapter 3 of a different game without having chapters 1 or 2 to build characters or relationships in. You start off grinding and somehow end up getting love or domination points simply by peeking in the bathroom, one of the most ridiculous systems I've ever seen. Then you have to grind for a week before you get a very, very brief "back story" of your older sister fucking your uncle in his bathroom.

I just can't believe that it's the same dev.
love and domination by peeking by peeking it sound ridiculous this type of game need more content and good story
but i think this is why most people like this type of games phone map and good navigation system like man of the house and big brother

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
This one showed so much promise with Family Matters but this version of it pales in comparison. At least he built a bit of story into FM. This one has no build up of relationships and cucking you right off the bat like this to be a "back story"... no.
It's not really a rework of FM. The only things that are even remotely the same are the renders for the mother and younger sister (though I personally preferred her hair in FM).

This one looks like it's chapter 3 of a different game without having chapters 1 or 2 to build characters or relationships in. You start off grinding and somehow end up getting love or domination points simply by peeking in the bathroom, one of the most ridiculous systems I've ever seen. Then you have to grind for a week before you get a very, very brief "back story" of your older sister fucking your uncle in his bathroom.

I just can't believe that it's the same dev.
You summed it up perfectly.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
love and domination by peeking by peeking it sound ridiculous this type of game need more content and good story
but i think this is why most people like this type of games phone map and good navigation system like man of the house and big brother
my question tho is, is it dominating you or the girls? it's not clear about that. so we don't know is a high domination number good or bad?

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
holy shit wtf did i just Play. man fuck... Family Matters was such a great game with potential and he stopped that game to make this Piece of shit? omfg srsly i think i had more "fun" playing Strangers in a Strange Land.

i checked the cg's and there was a Scene with the lil sis and showing her puss. how do you get that Scene? i literally played this with 3 saves. 1 full love 1 full dom and 1 50/50 dom and love (pre aunt visit).

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
holy shit wtf did i just Play. man fuck... Family Matters was such a great game with potential and he stopped that game to make this Piece of shit? omfg srsly i think i had more "fun" playing Strangers in a Strange Land.

i checked the cg's and there was a Scene with the lil sis and showing her puss. how do you get that Scene? i literally played this with 3 times. 1 full love 1 full dom and 1 50/50 dom and love (pre aunt visit).
I think that's just unfinished scene for 0.3 or maybe even further release. This game is a trash compared to Family Matters, so far the only good thing are renders.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
ok guys give them a break it is a great game if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all they are amazing people it's the start of the game wait it's going to get better if you won't then your loss and it's only alpha things could change but don't say stuff like that you can say you don't like some stuff in the game but not the way you said it that's horrible

Reactions: Aron Halter
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes