VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
Again the same shitty bug. After visiting studio Amanda is again in her room. After talking with her u are forced to go again to the studio where nothing is happening. How to bypass this? It was in previous version and it is in this. Any variable which i can edit? Someone could share save after amanda studio?

Reactions: luisar018

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I guess we have to assume that she only does private dances back there, not actual fucking.
But I think she's the actual sane one of the two sisters, remember that amanda wathces My Little Pony.
lets be serious here only lap dances? :LOL: the stripper tells the mc (not directly) but in other words she tells him that every girl that does private dances gets fucked by the clients

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
lets be serious here only lap dances? :LOL: the stripper tells the mc (not directly) but in other words she tells him that every girl that does private dances gets fucked by the clients
It would make sense for her to get fucked too, but if word of god says that she doesn't then, even if it's stupid, I guess she just dances.

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
Game is unplayable. I started 4 times. Last time without using skip, and i always end with "You must go to studio" before work. Only i was there so the studio is empty. I cannot advance and i cannot go to work. I cannot find good old skip time option.

I loved his work and ideas, but last two updates is a BIG misunderstanding. Bug on a bug.

Reactions: Monoton

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
v.0.4A
Change-log:
Re-code - You may not notice anything different with this simply because it was all back-end & the actual gameplay itself didn't change because of it, however, the re-code will allow me to add new scenes much easier that I was able to before and let me keep track of what has and hasn't been going on in the game.
Emotion System - The emotion system will keep track of what you've done with characters and show them in the next scene. At the moment this is a little buggy and doesn't fully work, but it has been implemented in 95% of the game and will just need a little tweak in 0.5 to get it fully working.
Point System Change - In previous versions, game events and activities were dependent on how many points you had with a certain character, this is no longer the case, now, the points system will only effect the end-game.
Hints System - The hints system has ( for now ) been removed, simply because it would have taken me to long to write it out & it was bugged in 0.3 anyway.
Daily Routines - This hasn't be implemented for every character, although, it has for Christine, Amy & Amanda, I plan on adding Sarah & Jennifer.
New Characters - This release see's the arrival of 3 new characters, Emily, Lisa & Jennifer, they will all have there own story arcs in a future release.
Sarah's House - You can now go to and explore Sarah's house. At the moment there isn't much to do there, but 0.5 will focus on massive Sarah & Jennifer content.
Bunny Lounge - The Bunny Lounge has been totally reworked, now Amy is no longer a whore but rather a Bartender/Stripper.
Back Room - The back room hasn't been implemented into the game yet but I want to take a quick moment to tell you what it'll be. Basically, you can go to the back room to interact with the 2 bunny's ( that for now ) have been removed from the game & get a private dance from the 3 strippers.
Christine Movie Scene - I've reworked the movie scene.
Pre-Introduction - I've added in a new introduction before the actual intro scene, just a little place to name characters.
New Logo - Not a major change but I like the branding :p
Sarah + Christine Scene - I've added in a scene with Christine and Sarah having a drink on the sofa. There isn't much to it yet but it will eventually lead to something tasty.
Spy Scenes - I've added in 3 spy scenes for Amanda, Christine & Amy *( one each, not three each )*
Amanda Homework - I've done a little reworking to Amanda's homework scene.

Yawnnnn........ so still no sex!

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
So he started Family Matters then stopped it. Started this game, then restarted it. Then restarted it a again at the same time restarting Family Matters. On top of that every new release he seems to rework back end things. Doesn't fix any of the bugs and is super slow at making releases.

The slow releases I can look past. I get it. If your not making enough money to give this your full attention, what are ya gonna do? Bills need to be paid bellies need to be full. You are spreading yourself way too thin here. Pick a project (preferably this one) and stick with it until you can actual focus your full attention on two different projects. Pick a system for that project and stick with it. Plan this stuff out before hand.

It feels like every remake and every release in between these remakes you're just winging it. And for the love of everything unholy, fix bugs before moving on to the next release.

EDIT I know it's not coming across here. I am generally a patient guy. For this dev, I have none left. Done paying any attention to anything he releases.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes