VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This is a waste and is totally Bug Ridden.

I wouldn't mind starting the game afresh if that was all, but even that doesn't help. It all seems a little pointless. :((n):coffee:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So really the game is just total waste waiting endlessly so that the game finally goes on and then? restart and after? exactly the same zero content and what is even worse is a totally unplayable "game" error messages on every damn corner no matter if you want to enter a room or use the elevator or the computer that is under the bed and click on the icon

below or while talking error messages about error messages I wonder how highly indifferent this dev is he takes a shit about his game why he does not just stop? because this moftware garbage is just a bad joke I ask myself so only when the next reboot comes, then just as miserable bad

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The slow releases I can look past. I get it. If your not making enough money to give this your full attention, what are ya gonna do? Bills need to be paid bellies need to be full. You are spreading yourself way too thin here. Pick a project (preferably this one) and stick with it until you can actual focus your full attention on two different projects. Pick a system for that project and stick with it. Plan this stuff out before hand.
With 70 something Patreons I doubt he does it for the money (at least not for a very long time). Most crators does it as a hobby and not a full time gig. As you did mention, bills need to be paid. Heck, I know those that have games on early access on steam that work full time jobs to keep afloat.

Reading the change long; can't really expect much of this yet anyways. Its at an early stage.

Reactions: luisar018

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
if he stops with these ''updates'' how will he get money from his patreons?
Is he not working on 2 games at the time ???
I think he is making 2 different versions of the game but he get no contend done the game has been the same sins first release.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
I personally always skip games I come across, when it´s a remastered version (except for my new life) or if one of the updates was/is a remastered version. For me...remastered is something someone does, when he wants to bring an old FINISHED product to the current state of the art, which of course includes some bugfixing from his old finished game, and not something like this and what other threads showcases us on this forum.

It always ends the same way with these type of remastered games, especially when they already promote something like that after 3months - 1 year...they don´t have any clue about planning, about how to develop a project/game the right way and they haven´t gained the skills to do something like this (For everyone, first learn the things and then start to do something like this). And of course, these type of games never finish, and they never progress. It´s always running in circles. Definitely a red flag for me and most devs confirm my thoughts, when I look back at these type of threads some time later.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
yea like above me said, 0.4a is unplayable, cant visit whorehouse/stripclub, it either give you a blank image or it will show you the firstyou saw when you loaded your save, like I went to aunt and clicked garage and then the game kept snapping back to outside aunt garage whenever I did something in the game, I tried sleeping one day to see if it fixed it, but now I get grey error msg which i have to click ignore on, in every conversation i have lol, it is really broken unless it is one of those that you need to start a new game with ever update

edit:: just a simple knock on door or spy and i clicked knock on door

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/house/hallway2.rpy", line 172, in script
    if ysemotion == 1:
  File "game/scripts/house/hallway2.rpy", line 172, in <module>
    if ysemotion == 1:
NameError: name 'ysemotion' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/house/hallway2.rpy", line 172, in script
    if ysemotion == 1:
  File "T:\games\sex games\DeviantDesires-0.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1760, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "T:\games\sex games\DeviantDesires-0.4a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "T:\games\sex games\DeviantDesires-0.4a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/house/hallway2.rpy", line 172, in <module>
    if ysemotion == 1:
NameError: name 'ysemotion' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
DeviantDesires V0.4a
Thu Jun 06 21:38:15 2019
lol, clicked at a stripper and she starts talking to me, but it switches back to main map while she is talking
also did they remove the fuck the whores in stripclub fullY?

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
PingPanda Hey mate, did you remove some scenes?
game is remade again but some really good scenes are missing
Like Amy at the whore house and the gym...
When will there be some action with any of the characters??
It was on a good track.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
yes instead of lettings us fuck the sis in whore house he removed it as it say backroom under construction lol
i tried messing around, done everything except starting a new game cus, lol why bother then :p
and endless error msg that lags and you have to wait 1sec before u can click ignore and the wait another second for it go away to just be greeted by another one.....stripclub remade to the worse, I think you can fingerfuck the redhead when she sleeps now, only new thing except the bugs and removed content? :p

why does not the dev take 30 seconds to start game, load a save, run few a bit by skipping before releasing it?
30 seconds all it would been needed and dev would have seen what kind of mess it was
it is not like this game is call of duty 69, should not take that much time to just do a simple start and run before release it, catching all bugs impossible sure, but I had hundreds of different errors in the 5min i played

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I personally always skip games I come across, when it´s a remastered version (except for my new life) or if one of the updates was/is a remastered version. For me...remastered is something someone does, when he wants to bring an old FINISHED product to the current state of the art, which of course includes some bugfixing from his old finished game, and not something like this and what other threads showcases us on this forum.

It always ends the same way with these type of remastered games, especially when they already promote something like that after 3months - 1 year...they don´t have any clue about planning, about how to develop a project/game the right way and they haven´t gained the skills to do something like this (For everyone, first learn the things and then start to do something like this). And of course, these type of games never finish, and they never progress. It´s always running in circles. Definitely a red flag for me and most devs confirm my thoughts, when I look back at these type of threads some time later.
i mean there are exceptions like if they made a bad choice of engine or whatever and the code is potato then a complete rework might be in order.

But yeah most of the times when a dev abandons a game before working on it for even half a year and reworks it it usually only gets like 2-3 releases and mostly doesn't even get as much content as it previously had before being abandoned again.

maybe this dev will prove us wrong though, there is always hope and other games.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Checked the image files: not a whole lot in the update, just new location & plot setups for the aunt & sisters. Only new scene is HJ with the mom during shopping trip

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
is there any good content and worthy sex scenes or is this one of those limitless grindy games leading to blue balls? its 0.4 so it might be in the early stages but after spending 5mins in the thread i dont think i am supposed to move forward with this piece. just looking for nice milf incest content games.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 130935

Overview:
The game is about a charity worker who strives to be more, it is up to you to help he become what he has always dreamed of...you'll also have to help a few female friend's with there story's to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-06
Release Date: 2019-06-04
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Extras: CG
Thanks Kingvlad

View attachment 130929 View attachment 130930 View attachment 130931 View attachment 130932 View attachment 130933 View attachment 130934
I'd swear there was more content before this update, what happened?

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I was really chuffed when i saw the update, then so dissapointed once played it :/

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
So I initially dropped the game because it was in terms of mechanics and story all over the place and not really enjoyable and mainly confusing. According to the comments, that didn't change much or did I misinterpret the general census on this game?

Reactions: luisar018
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes