VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Dumb Question. Is there really anything different between this and Family Matters? Seems he got bored with it, abandoned it the started Deviant Desires. Does he just lack the skills finish a project? The older sister seems to kinda disappear for no reason. Many people want to see him complete this but quite correctly don’t have much faith in him. The next version should be called Bottomless Pit.

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
if I try to leave the house at night I get

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/mechanics/town_map.rpy", line 21, in script
    call screen gui
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/mechanics/town_map.rpy", line 115, in execute
    screen townmapib:
    screen townmapib:
  File "game/scripts/mechanics/town_map.rpy", line 117, in execute
    if day_tick < 4:
  File "game/scripts/mechanics/town_map.rpy", line 245, in execute
    if unlock_studio == True:
  File "game/scripts/mechanics/town_map.rpy", line 246, in execute
    imagebutton:
  File "game/scripts/mechanics/town_map.rpy", line 246, in keywords
    imagebutton:
NameError: name 'Tru' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/mechanics/town_map.rpy", line 21, in script
    call screen gui
  File "I:\temp\temp\DeviantDesires-0.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1859, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "I:\temp\temp\DeviantDesires-0.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1847, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "I:\temp\temp\DeviantDesires-0.4a-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "I:\temp\temp\DeviantDesires-0.4a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2724, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "I:\temp\temp\DeviantDesires-0.4a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "I:\temp\temp\DeviantDesires-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "I:\temp\temp\DeviantDesires-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "I:\temp\temp\DeviantDesires-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "I:\temp\temp\DeviantDesires-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
  File "I:\temp\temp\DeviantDesires-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "I:\temp\temp\DeviantDesires-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "I:\temp\temp\DeviantDesires-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "I:\temp\temp\DeviantDesires-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen townmapib:
    screen townmapib:
  File "game/scripts/mechanics/town_map.rpy", line 117, in execute
    if day_tick < 4:
  File "game/scripts/mechanics/town_map.rpy", line 245, in execute
    if unlock_studio == True:
  File "game/scripts/mechanics/town_map.rpy", line 246, in execute
    imagebutton:
  File "game/scripts/mechanics/town_map.rpy", line 246, in keywords
    imagebutton:
  File "<screen language>", line 249, in <module>
NameError: name 'Tru' is not defined
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
DeviantDesires V0.4a
Fri Jun 07 01:40:29 2019

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
old save don`t work ! then game tell me to visit sister at studio but when i go there i can click only on exit door !!! this version have more bugs !!!

Reactions: phreadom
Jul 30, 2018
im confused i started a new game since all my saves were corrupted and it said do i want to activate cheats i clicked yes and nothing else happens

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Started from scratch. Didn't use any cheats (as it warned about possible bugs with it).
Photo studio fine, beat up the perv.

Game stopping bug day after watching movie with the mom while give her wine. Following day, you can repeat the scene, but it does skip in the middle to the mom/aunt (whatever you put). and time doesn't progress. So stuck not able to do anything. The change log says as of v0.2b , you can skip time, but find no such option in the game.

Anyways, its a alpha release of a new (still early) version. so I don't really care that much. Lets see what happens when final release of the version happen.

I think a few of the "work in progress" and "more later" is actual bad wording of you haven't done enough to unlock that content yet (as it was available in previous version). But without a proper change log for this release, who knows.

Reactions: Deadshot101

marksame

Dec 20, 2018
Here is unofficial compressed v0.4a win/lin (231 mb rar; original 868 mb rar):
done by Cruncher v.0.3.1(BAS); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole) has been applied
other than mega link please....

Jul 20, 2017
I SO want to love this game... all the elements are in place... but...

My god... this game is like a SNEEZE that doesn't QUITE happen... or an orgasm that disappears because you fart or something...
Spent five minutes thinking of a way to articulate a review. Gave up and went through the forum. This says everything I couldn't.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
MonckeyMan

You need to use either unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files and then open the game and whikle in game hit shift + o to open the console also in game you can hit shift + D then click variables to see what all variables are active.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
The scene in Amanda's room where she tries on outfits for the photoshoot doesn't trigger in the new update
did for me, except after the underwear show, you are supposed to buy sexy lingerie for her but when i did the next time she told mc about going to the photoshoot the following morning instead, no show

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Tried to use the console to advance time, but due to crash on entering map at night. I don't think you can advance any further regardless before bugfix's been made.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes