VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
It tells me to wash my hands before dinner, but it will not allow me to, is there something else I am supposed to do first?

Reactions: luisar018

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Oh wHell I guess another good start bites the dust... Mac version Buggy as hell too, and can't use old saves because all the changes to the interface/system crash 'em. :unsure:

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Got an infraction for my last post so I'll just tldr
don't waste your time on this game, i have been following this one since day 1 was a patreon and can assure you its just gonna waste your time and frustrate you. plenty better to play out there with great devs :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
"Neighbour Sarah" ...(n)
This kinda incest implementation sucks. It only real works with Aunt really.

Reactions: luisar018

Vizzard88

Oct 30, 2017
Checked the image files: not a whole lot in the update, just new location & plot setups for the aunt & sisters. Only new scene is HJ with the mom during shopping trip
sorry, but I can't find the shopping trip images .. in which folders are they?

Davidf95

Oct 13, 2016
His renders are shit and has tons of pixel noise in it they are running to few iterations and has bad lighting
Oh yeah, I totally agree. That's why I said some good renders haha but I suppose most people mean that as a huge positive.

Ahh well, much better games out there to play anyway.

Reactions: Fragmandk

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I personally always skip games I come across, when it´s a remastered version (except for my new life) or if one of the updates was/is a remastered version. For me...remastered is something someone does, when he wants to bring an old FINISHED product to the current state of the art, which of course includes some bugfixing from his old finished game, and not something like this and what other threads showcases us on this forum.

It always ends the same way with these type of remastered games, especially when they already promote something like that after 3months - 1 year...they don´t have any clue about planning, about how to develop a project/game the right way and they haven´t gained the skills to do something like this (For everyone, first learn the things and then start to do something like this). And of course, these type of games never finish, and they never progress. It´s always running in circles. Definitely a red flag for me and most devs confirm my thoughts, when I look back at these type of threads some time later.
There is several reasons why a dev "remaster" (iterate) on their work. The underlying code (Framework), need to be altered to make further development of adding content etc easier. Current framework doesn't work with vision of the creator etc. This happen a lot in main stream game dev, so why should this be any different?

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I dunno about the other download links, but since the Mega link had an archive with a LOT of junk links, here's a cleaned one:

Reactions: Canto Forte

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I dunno about the other download links, but since the Mega link had an archive with a LOT of junk links, here's a cleaned one:
6 bookmarks, considered junk files and worth a new download? Rather than just delete the 6 bookmarks.... weird...

Reactions: ComixFan
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes