VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
The clock was removed... the only way to pass time is to use a 'cheat' by editing the "day_tick" variable (set it to 4 to make it night). But if you want my advice it's don't bother with this game it's bugged to shit and there isn't much content even though this game has been out since 2017.
What about the android version? Same buggy shit? i was gonna download it then i started reading the comments and then you know.....o_O:eek:

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
What about the android version? Same buggy shit? i was gonna download it then i started reading the comments and then you know.....o_O:eek:
I didn't try the Android version, but the huge number of bugs is only a part of the problem, it's also that the game has very little content.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Somehow this game seems to have less content than the previous version. Or just can't unlock them because of bugs.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
the game on which the story is based on errors? if so, what you put in, man

Any action that aga ends with errors I had already played the game again but error continues to appear, I can not leave home at night I get error

Then on the 19th I do not know what to do, in the middle of the night I caught him dressed, as a rabbit I went to the living room and talked to my mother and aunt I can not do anything else or sleep anything I can not move forward

Last edited:
Reactions: silgmaris and Si71

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
I am still stuck in this game after talking to one of the females about homework at the dinner table it then says I shouldn’t talk to her just yet I should give her some more space how do you get past that ? how do i get past this

Last edited:

Jhustla

Jul 3, 2018
PingPanda I keep getting the same bug where the screen goes completely white to the point you can't see anything. It also does this when I start the game.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Unplayable pile of bugs. I mean literally unplayable. Pretty much everything I try to do results in a bunch of errors. Ignoring them works until I try to leave home, at which point I get a loop of errors.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
So I have completed the content of younger sister for the version and I am trying to complete the elder sister plot. I was able to see her once working at bar and from that point onwards whenever I try to go back to bar again at night I am getting error can’t ingnore it if I do the game just quits. Anyone knows a work around ?

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
So I have completed the content of younger sister for the version and I am trying to complete the elder sister plot. I was able to see her once working at bar and from that point onwards whenever I try to go back to bar again at night I am getting error can’t ingnore it if I do the game just quits. Anyone knows a work around ?
You need to post the error if you want an answer... there are so many errors in this game that it's hard to be sure which one you are talking about.

Based on your description I think it's this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To fix it, open "game/scripts/mechanics/town_map.rpy" and on line 249 add the letter 'e' to 'Tru'.

Reactions: nikxxx

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
You need to post the error if you want an answer... there are so many errors in this game that it's hard to be sure which one you are talking about.

Based on your description I think it's this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To fix it, open "game/scripts/mechanics/town_map.rpy" and on line 249 add the letter 'e' to 'Tru'.
Oh yes my mistake I should have posted the error. But you guessed it right the solution offered fixed it.Thanks a lot. So far this was the first bug I came across and I read on forum about the game been filled with bugs, I just thought I was the lucky one may be the developer have fixed it but no.. the moment I used your solution to get out of house I had another bug when I reached the pub (I some how managed to fix it going by your solution) from there after 2 scenes another..Not sure how many I would be able to/willing to fix

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes