VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
eu não tenho o relógio verde.já baixei mais de vinte vezes esse jogo.só da bug ao sair a noite e quando tenho que ir na sessõa pela 2 vez.help.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
eu não tenho o relógio verde.já baixei mais de vinte vezes esse jogo.só da bug ao sair a noite e quando tenho que ir na sessõa pela 2 vez.help.
Translation :

''I do not have the green clock. I downloaded it more than twenty times this game. Just the bug when leaving the night and when I have to go to the session for 2 time.help.''

:rolleyes:

Probably because you need to learn english...it could be helpful for playing an english game...

And....

I don't understand nothing about your problem...sorry buddy.

Reactions: CANNUR

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
olha,eu deleto tudo antes de baixar outro jogo,mais o problema sempre é o mesmo.o bug a noite e da irmã mais nova as fotos 2 vez.e eu traduzo , não sei seu idioma amigo.o jogo é muito bom..pena esses bugs.aft..
I think you are not the only one to have plenty of bugs in this game. Don't worry, it is not your fault.
Maybe the best thing is just to forget this game for now and play another one.
Have a good day.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
זה מגדל אמיתי של בבל כאן

ここはバベルの塔です。

إنه برج بابل الحقيقي هنا

இது இங்கே பாபலின் உண்மையான கோபுரம்

Здесь настоящая Вавилонская башня

Είναι ένας πραγματικός πύργος της Βαβέλ εδώ

Det er et ekte tårn av Babel her
Why all the " Tower of Babel " qotes ?

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
I'm stuck as I cannot advance the game by talking to either mom or sister and I cant sleep either, wtf?

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Was thinking about this game, any issues ??? How often does it update ??? How long is it ???

Jill Lover

Jan 3, 2019
Hello,
So i have problem with one scene,Always when i try to watch TV with mom ,in the beginning it's going well how it is supossed to ,then it switches into another scene ,where is mom talking with Aunt and then it says "I've already talked to them" then aunt dissapears And im at start again ,in the scene ,where i am telling my mom ,if we can watch some movie and its Always same ,im in some infinite loop and can't do a thing And also i am a android player.
Thanks for your help

341796 341798

Reactions: asd33asd33

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Having probs, throughout... Now can't do anything, says have to go to photoshoot, but already have, but when I do go, can't access anything...

marksame

Dec 20, 2018
I am using compressed version, upto introduction of characters is ok ,when the game starts white screen appears

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I am still stuck in this game after talking to one of the females about homework at the dinner table it then says I shouldn’t talk to her just yet I should give her some more space how do you get past that ? how do i get past this
I am having the same problem. I cannot proceed in time in the afternoon. After work, homework help cannot happen, because she seems to need some space. In the lounge there is no advance, because I am not allowed to talk and drink whine with them. And for sleeping it is said that it is too early for sleeping. So I am stuck. Is there a way to advance in time without doing anything special by just skipping a phase of the day?

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
I just started the game I found the first card but when I want to open it I get an error is this just a bug or something wrong with my game and second read trough the forum NTR was removed but i there still NTR/girl sharing in because the first choice directly a guy in park says he is a producer and little sis want to take pics with him it seems just bad because I don't want her to pose in reveling or eve nude pics for just a random dude who is a "manager"or something and does somebody know wher all hidden cards are thanks in advance

I played so far I think I got every thing but in images there are so many more scenes I haven't seen, and I am stuck too with movie watching after first wine thing everything was ok but now when try to watch movie with her again same problem as mention before the scene jumps to scene with aunt and I cant proceed time does somebody know how to solve this or is there no solving and the aunt has other events but i only get the first where I met her in the morning in her house nothing more

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes