VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I need more info than that, where in the game are you, what day is it, what path did you go down.

Also are you using a past save? if so from which version & are you currently playing 0.5? not 0.4?
download 0.5 but stuck with that in 0.4

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Deviant Desires [v0.5b] [PingPanda] (1.13 gb rar pc source)
229 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
Thanks Abhai for the compressed version update.
Anyone have the uncompressed update?

Thanks and Cheers

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Old saves are incompatible? When using my last one (dinner with the girls), hint (?) button don't work, if click in any girl MC gets teletransported to upper hallway, and if try to open inventory, game crashes.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Also, there's a way to return to main menu? In gameplay, right click on mouse only opens Save screen.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Also, there's a way to return to main menu? In gameplay, right click on mouse only opens Save screen.
Press ESC to get the menu up, would you be able to post your save so I can test it out? if you can save at the dinner scene.

Reactions: GaboCAP

Danny95

Sep 28, 2017
when you want a lapdance from amy after you had the first one from her and you click the option always does emily show up and not amy
also i get this error after the first lapdance at the bar when i want to talk to amy 1564661523230.png

and
how do you trigger something with the aunt ?

Last edited:
Reactions: fugazi666

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I've found the source of the issue but I need to ask you a couple things.

1) Have you already done the studio scene? either walked in or spied on her at the studio?
2) Have Amanda modeled the glamour clothes for you? in my version I've got to the same point as you but my glamour scene is activated, yours isn't.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018

1) Have you already done the studio scene? either walked in or spied on her at the studio?
2) Have Amanda modeled the glamour clothes for you? in my version I've got to the same point as you but my glamour scene is activated, yours isn't.
As far as I remember, the studio scene yes. The glamour clothes... not sure.
I'm not sure how the hint system work in your game (so many games, so fragile memory), but if I stop playing there, must was at the point that everything was completed, I'm pretty OCD kind of guy.

EDIT: Oh, sorry, I think you were talking abour my issue.

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019

i was in studio once when see her there ! now i have task to go to studio but like someone say here only option to exit studio nothing more ! last time and stuck played 07. june don`t remmeber ! have camera but nothing to do ! when i enter to my backpack i have error ! i play this game before and stuck also i think i version 0.2 or 0.3 then i try again from start in 0.4 now download 0.5 and nothing fixed bug here bug there ! do i need to start again from 0.5 ? i can try but my last try and never download again !!!

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
i was in studio once when see her there ! now i have task to go to studio but like someone say here only option to exit studio nothing more ! last time and stuck played 07. june don`t remmeber ! have camera but nothing to do ! when i enter to my backpack i have error ! i play this game before and stuck also i think i version 0.2 or 0.3 then i try again from start in 0.4 now download 0.5 and nothing fixed bug here bug there ! do i need to start again from 0.5 ? i can try but my last try and never download again !!!
I don't know how but you've skipped over scenes, like you've done the affection route ( loaned her money ), and from there you visited her 4 times in her bedroom to try on clothes, then a 5th time where she tells you about the studio, then the next morning you wake up, get a message in bed saying to visit her at the studio then you go to the studio.

But some how, you've skipped the last clothing visit to her bedroom, not got the morning message and now can't access the studio and I really can't see how you've done it, lol.

I really don't think this is a save issue or a game issue, I think it's just the way the games been played, but at the same time it has to be a game issue.

So let me see if i've got this right, you played 0.4 and I assume you did the studio scene where you either spied or walked in or her. then that was the end of her story in 0.4 so now in 0.5 loading in your old save her story isn't continueing for one reason or another.

I'll keep looking into it, see if I can find the issue.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
As far as I remember, the studio scene yes. The glamour clothes... not sure.
I'm not sure how the hint system work in your game (so many games, so fragile memory), but if I stop playing there, must was at the point that everything was completed, I'm pretty OCD kind of guy.

EDIT: Oh, sorry, I think you were talking abour my issue.
Sorry, was talking to the other dude, I've fixed your issues and they should be working when I release 0.5b later today.

Reactions: GaboCAP

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I don't know how but you've skipped over scenes, like you've done the affection route ( loaned her money ), and from there you visited her 4 times in her bedroom to try on clothes, then a 5th time where she tells you about the studio, then the next morning you wake up, get a message in bed saying to visit her at the studio then you go to the studio.

But some how, you've skipped the last clothing visit to her bedroom, not got the morning message and now can't access the studio and I really can't see how you've done it, lol.

I really don't think this is a save issue or a game issue, I think it's just the way the games been played, but at the same time it has to be a game issue.

So let me see if i've got this right, you played 0.4 and I assume you did the studio scene where you either spied or walked in or her. then that was the end of her story in 0.4 so now in 0.5 loading in your old save her story isn't continueing for one reason or another.

I'll keep looking into it, see if I can find the issue.
i remmeber when i play 0.3 i think that scenes with clothes in her room and also gym now don`t see gym on the map can`t skip time hint or whatever is ? don`t work game is full of bugs ! i try again from start but this is last try !!!

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes