Code:
ys_studio_started == 4
ys_0_5_story_start == 2
Hope this helps someone ;)

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
PingPanda

More errors when selecting the backpack:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
more and more errors ! 3-4 days ago i start again ! play once and stuck because bugs play again and stuck play again and again and now again and don`t stuck on the same task ! last time stuck with studio game tell me to go there but when i go there i have only option to exit ! now in last try i finish that with studio but can`t choose movie with mom and can`t touch her after movie and can`t go with aunt on trip ...... ! hint button don`t work !!! and now i have new bug when i go to gym afternoon and click on sister game jump to main menu !!!

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Maybe i have a hint for the studio bug.
I edited my save from :
Code:
ys_studio_started == 0
ys_0_5_story_start == 0
to
Code:
ys_studio_started == 4
ys_0_5_story_start == 2
Hope this helps someone ;)
when i play v0.4 i stuck with studio ! now i play v0.5 and finish that with studio but have new problems how to fix this ? can`t touch mom after movie can`t choose movie ? in they rooms after some playing that choice turn to green my are still on red ??? trip with aunt can`t find her anywhere ? what to do with wine or that pink dress ? i can`t remmeber what i do in v0.4 to have that scenes ??? help please !!!

Reactions: Markbestmark

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
PingPanda
OK...OK...OK

I'll be the first to tell you I know absolutely nothing about Ren'Py. But after the backpack crashing the game looking for a specific filename with a webp extension, maybe there's something I can fix.

I Unrened the game and found this folder:

\DeviantDesires-0.5-pc\game\images\items

All the filenames in the items folder had png extensions. I changed them all to webp and the backpack bug has been fixed.

:mad:

Reactions: yoyomistro

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
How do you play it? I enabled the world map, just opened the shop and work, but nothing happens, time does not advance, what am I missing?

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Fuck me the bugs.

I'm now unable to leave work, as Mother is having her interview. Can interact with the secretary; having the same conversation a "talk to her about the interview", over and over. Can go to the kitchen, but not interact with anything, can't enter my office, saying "You've already worked today" (I haven't), can't go into boss office "I shouldn't interrupt the interview", and can't leave the building "I shouldn't leave work yet".

Fun times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lerd0 and ML005

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Fuck me the bugs.

I'm now unable to leave work, as Mother is having her interview. Can interact with the secretary; having the same conversation a "talk to her about the interview", over and over. Can go to the kitchen, but not interact with anything, can't enter my office, saying "You've already worked today" (I haven't), can't go into boss office "I shouldn't interrupt the interview", and can't leave the building "I shouldn't leave work yet".

Fun times.
this game have so much bugs that we need a bug exterminator :(

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
PingPanda
OK...OK...OK

I'll be the first to tell you I know absolutely nothing about Ren'Py. But after the backpack crashing the game looking for a specific filename with a webp extension, maybe there's something I can fix.

I Unrened the game and found this folder:

\DeviantDesires-0.5-pc\game\images\items

All the filenames in the items folder had png extensions. I changed them all to webp and the backpack bug has been fixed.

:mad:
Yeah, a simple search in the directory to find ".png" and replace with ".webp" in the code could have fixed that. It's a piss simple technique that isn't even restricted to developers (of any kind), and yet this developer failed to do it, evidently.

What a joke.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Yeah, a simple search in the directory to find ".png" and replace with ".webp" in the code could have fixed that. It's a piss simple technique that isn't even restricted to developers (of any kind), and yet this developer failed to do it, evidently.

What a joke.
Like I said, I would not know how to do what you just explained. :p

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes