The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Deviant Desires [v0.5b] [PingPanda]

229 mb rar unofficial pc compressed

(slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Thanks Abhai (y)

- Uncompressed Ver.
Thanks ding1807 :)

DeviantDesires-0.5 - Uncompressed Ver.
Another upload - by myself.

Old Character Intro Cards:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hidden Images Spoiler :sneaky:

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Those must be the hardest cards to find in all the games I played. IU can assure that the one in the gym isn't there. And the one in the office can't say, because I must go first to the studio, in the studio there's nothing to do, etc.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Those must be the hardest cards to find in all the games I played. IU can assure that the one in the gym isn't there. And the one in the office can't say, because I must go first to the studio, in the studio there's nothing to do, etc.
the one in the gym is under the lockers before thats where i found it

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I don't know how but you've skipped over scenes, like you've done the affection route ( loaned her money ), and from there you visited her 4 times in her bedroom to try on clothes, then a 5th time where she tells you about the studio, then the next morning you wake up, get a message in bed saying to visit her at the studio then you go to the studio.

But some how, you've skipped the last clothing visit to her bedroom, not got the morning message and now can't access the studio and I really can't see how you've done it, lol.

I really don't think this is a save issue or a game issue, I think it's just the way the games been played, but at the same time it has to be a game issue.

So let me see if i've got this right, you played 0.4 and I assume you did the studio scene where you either spied or walked in or her. then that was the end of her story in 0.4 so now in 0.5 loading in your old save her story isn't continueing for one reason or another.

I'll keep looking into it, see if I can find the issue.
i play new from the start ! finish with her photos on beach ! but if i remmeber when i watch tv with mom i have option to touch her but now i don`t is that changed in new version or i missing something ? and for what is wine and that dress or what is it ? also in last version when i watch tv with her i have to chose what movie we to watch and now i always say action movie ! and what is with her job is she working with me or we going to school to talk with director ? is in this 0.5 version i have more to do ??? thanx !!!

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Theus

May 31, 2017
Can anyone pass me some walkthrough or tell me whata hell i have to do after mom's interview?

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
mod could you please add to op
Deviant Desires [v0.5b] [PingPanda]

229 mb rar unofficial pc compressed

(slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Thanks Abhai (y)

- Uncompressed Ver.
Thanks ding1807 :)

DeviantDesires-0.5 - Uncompressed Ver.
Another upload - by myself.

Old Character Intro Cards:

Danny95

Sep 28, 2017
crashes when talking to amy this is the 4th time i'm going to train with her

also
when going to the strip club and asking third time a dance from amy, emily keeps showing up (already had the one where amy says no and the one that she does dance but only with clothes on)
1.how to start aunt event chain?
2.and how to get the resume for mom after the interview in school it only says i dont need to go in there yet?
3. how to start niece event chain?
4. what do i have to do next with the little sister?
im stuck somebody help please

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes