VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
This game has potential but I have never seen a game with more bugs than this.

This game has been made in 2017? And this is all it has so far... wow

Reactions: OurTimeNow

mrACman

Oct 28, 2017
So get to the movie scene where the mom has talked him into undressing again. But when text goes away and the picture comes back it is the mom and aunt and resets.

augi36

Aug 20, 2017
Anyone a workable savegame ?

Save 1 my new savegame dont work bug with the studio unplayable
Save 2 my old savegame dont work all buggy unplayable

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
So here's what we have..
Old save = bugfest and literally unplayable
New save = soft locks in all routes.

And last version was playable??? This doesn't make any sense at all. It's almost like "did the dev really release this?"

We don't need to continue asking about the old saves being bugged out, getting locked at the second studio visit or at the tv scene. Or even the missing weekend scene which WAS there. Which brings me to my previous statement. Did the dev really release this? If he did, something is wrong there. Like MAJORLY wrong and he has 80 patrons?

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone else have a skeevy feeling with the Spam links in the distro? All the comments about game breaking errors also makes me wonder if this this is a actual distro.

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
hello everyone i am stuck when i try to talk to one of the females about her homework at dinner she leaves and then it says (i shouldn't talk to her just yet i should give her some space) ?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Bug ridden even if you play from the start.

Currently stuck at the second studio visit like most.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Sooo... I have the same problem that some others... After de evening with Mom (She asked me to buy a bottle of wine and then she takes off her pajamas) The next evening she asks me to watch the same movie and after that there is a black screen and I see her sitting on the couch with my aunt. After that I can't do anything else ... It doesn't allow me to advance the time or do any other activity. Oh... and the "help" button never works...
By the way... In the previous version the Aunt asked the MC to accompany her on their weekend trips ... In this version that is not implemented, I think ... Or is another "bug"?

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes