master110

Jun 5, 2017
I updated the game from 3 to 4 now my save no longer works. I don't have all day for messing about.

I play this game a long time ago and two girls have been added LMAO talk about slow.

The game is a boring grind over and over. Cheats needed.

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
Well got to the end, but I have one thing bugging me, Lola either you use the pink or green, but she is either way unable to work either the strets or the strip club,.. be nice to change her even more, first with the pink then alter her shape more extreme as the others, also don't make it the end be nice to alter Alice as well, Make Kara your partner but all girls lives at Kara now and you are Master and she is Mistress and MC partner,... only a suggestion smiles

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Deviant Discoveries v0.40.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.07.2019

Last edited:

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Well those "commands" are just ripped right from the script.rpy from a while ago.

It's bound to not work at some point.

But I'll reiterate : if you cannot figure out how to cheat yourself, then you probably should cheat.

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
The fix made this back to a favorite of mine. Just wondering if i've gotten to the end thus far since it's hard to tell.

Alice - Blue serum opens ending 1, nothing else?
Yuki - At the point where she can be shared with Chrystal
Chrystal - unlocked cam girl end and can be shared with Yuki
Lola - have a green and pink save, green save she blows you pink save she fucks you
Harley - not much at all? Can only anal in last stage? (sucks since she's my favorite as i'm a sucker for Tsundere goth gf types like a loser)
Kara - Can share her with frankie and make her mayor and in green save she can do a bunch with Lola?

That sound like about it so far? Took me about 2.5 hours no cheats and was my first full play for like 5 updates, very impressive.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The fix made this back to a favorite of mine. Just wondering if i've gotten to the end thus far since it's hard to tell.

Alice - Blue serum opens ending 1, nothing else?
Yuki - At the point where she can be shared with Chrystal
Chrystal - unlocked cam girl end and can be shared with Yuki
Lola - have a green and pink save, green save she blows you pink save she fucks you
Harley - not much at all? Can only anal in last stage? (sucks since she's my favorite as i'm a sucker for Tsundere goth gf types like a loser)
Kara - Can share her with frankie and make her mayor and in green save she can do a bunch with Lola?

That sound like about it so far? Took me about 2.5 hours no cheats and was my first full play for like 5 updates, very impressive.
That is pretty much it indeed. Maybe there is few sexting you missed but you reached the end of all the content there.

May I suggest you to not sound as entitled the next time you encounter a bug somewhere ?

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
I came across an error on the new version just now, when trying to call alice to set up the first meeting after talking to kara about "the Plan"...
Error report is as follows...

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I came across an error on the new version just now, when trying to call alice to set up the first meeting after talking to kara about "the Plan"...
You are using version 0.38.2 and not the last version 0.38.4 ( in which this error should be fixed ).

Reactions: Kendra Denimore

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
You are probably using the compressed version.

Delete all .rpyc except the 02_image_defines.rpyc.

Loose .rpyc files takes priorities against those contained in .rpa arichives.

Reactions: Kendra Denimore

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
You are probably using the compressed version.

Delete all .rpyc except the 02_image_defines.rpyc.

Loose .rpyc files takes priorities against those contained in .rpa arichives.
nope, not using the compressed version, I never use the compressed versions. I have over 24tb's worth of storage, FUCK compressed versions. *giggles* and I just got another 4 tb drive in the mail today.

Also, I think I fucked up in that report, it is NOT the most recent version, but one version back... 0.38.2, I believe. So he may have already fixed that bug in the newest version, not sure yet, haven't tried it.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes