matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can somebody say how to get ending with Chrystal. She work in stripclub so much time already that she laready must have max lust but still nothing happnes

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
As announced Wednesday, I started streaming on and will be streaming for a handful of hours this afternoon and night.

The plan is unchanged, implementation of the next version content an maybe some Ren'Py inner working dwelling depending if I have the time for that.

As always, I'll be available for any question you might have and I can be pretty chatty while streaming, if you ask the right questions.

I'll edit this post when I end the stream.

Edit: Stream ended.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I wanted ask something and maybe @Janthespider, @Finsit or someone else can answer me when they have the time. Maybe this question has been asked and answered already but I couldn't find a recent, definitive answer using the local search engine. So bare with me please.

What originally attracted me to this game was Harley. This gothy, rebellious simultaneously submissive girl. That girls render and the story that followed was amazing. But now she the only girl in the game that hasn't had her third injection and transformation, if not mistaken. If you got to Jan's Patreon page you see that Harley still has un-illuminated/dark third (perhaps final) form. This has also meant that you couldn't put her to work at the strip club. While I don't really care about the money, I'd definitely like to see her dance for and seduce the MC at the club, just like the other girls can. Also, Harley's story hasn't been updated in quite a long time if, I'm not mistaken.

Now to my question, what are/are there any plans for Harley? Will we finally be able to corrupt her completely and add her to the MC's ever growing slutty harem? I would love to see all of that.

PS: What's happened to Lola. with regard to the most recent update?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I wanted ask something and maybe @Janthespider, @Finsit or someone else can answer me when they have the time. Maybe this question has been asked and answered already but I couldn't find a recent, definitive answer using the local search engine. So bare with me please.

What originally attracted me to this game was Harley. This gothy, rebellious simultaneously submissive girl. That girls render and the story that followed was amazing. But now she the only girl in the game that hasn't had her third injection and transformation, if not mistaken. If you got to Jan's Patreon page you see that Harley still has un-illuminated/dark third (perhaps final) form. This has also meant that you couldn't put her to work at the strip club. While I don't really care about the money, I'd definitely like to see her dance for and seduce the MC at the club, just like the other girls can. Also, Harley's story hasn't been updated in quite a long time if, I'm not mistaken.

Now to my question, what are/are there any plans for Harley? Will we finally be able to corrupt her completely and add her to the MC's ever growing slutty harem? I would love to see all of that.

If you have time you might want to look at what I am currently streaming.

It could answer few of your question.

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

I second what Vaasref said.

Definitely check out his stream since he'll be working on adding more content with Harley.

The blackened out pic on patreon is an oversight on my behalf though, because she already has 3rd tier content in the game as it is.
Although she doesn't yet have strip club content she does have some tutoring scenes and we are adding more of those + some new sms encounters for that tier.

Even though I still have not gotten around to making a walkthrough, I do keep a pretty detailed changelog available to everyone on the front page of my Patreon page.
Link for the lazy as well:

There I do describe what's added in every version, and usually also how to get to that content.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
@Finsit @Janthespider

Thank you both for the quick response and answer to my question. As far as the stream goes I have been watching since the first ten minutes (I was the first and only one for the first 30 minutes) but all I can make out is some random code, because the visual quality of the stream is terrible (on my end at least). I can barely make out what exactly what's been/being typed. And also, so far, code is the only thing I have seen, so that didn't really show me what's being done.

I'm trying not to sound irritated or something here, because I'm not. It's rare for a developer/developers to respond so quickly and informatively, thank you for that.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@Finsit @Janthespider

Thank you both for the quick response and answer to my question. As far as the stream goes I have been watching since the first ten minutes (I was the first and only one for the first 30 minutes) but all I can make out is some random code, because the visual quality of the stream is terrible (on my end at least). I can barely make out what exactly what's been/being typed. And also, so far, code is the only thing I have seen, so that didn't really show me what's being done.

I'm trying not to sound irritated or something here, because I'm not. It's rare for a developer/developers to respond so quickly and informatively, thank you for that.
Well, thanks to inform me that my stream quality is garbage. I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise. Thanks OBS to reduce my output resolution like that.

Anyway it should be fixed now.

Also, use the chat to ask question. As I said, I much more free to talk when not on the record.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP with v0.39.0 PC. I don't have the Mac version.

Reactions: Malkovichi

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone know the commands to cheat in this? Like the names of the specific values and so on.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Harley's As fuck option is now broken cumming in her ass triggers error below with no ignore option. Both endings are broken as cumming on her face also gives a similar unignoreable error with a different missing label.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ha_anal.cum_inside'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "harley_play.rpyc", line 342, in script call
  File "C:\Users\santa\Downloads\DDGame-0.39.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1403, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "harley_play.rpyc", line 342, in script call
  File "C:\Users\santa\Downloads\DDGame-0.39.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 869, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ha_anal.cum_inside'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Deviant Discoveries 0.39.0
Wed May 01 16:50:20 2019

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Okk, some number of errors here. Looks like I will have a good excuse to not be sleeping right now.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can somebody help try to make ending with chrystal but dont understand what I do wrong. She work in stripclub so long but still nothing happens

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a problema...with choice " Tutoring"

View attachment 294444
once again the phone is messed up for me

click it to respond to the slaves messages results in this error and multiple after that

Are you all using a save from a game started last version maybe ?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes