matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Sunken cost fallacy right there, I couldn't let those 2 hours debating that subject go to waste.

If you want.

And those bugs were fixed in the v0.39.1

Sorry to be ignoring you like that.

Since you Chrystal should be quite slutty if she spent so much time at the stripclub, I would say by some bad luck you the trigger of the ending got overwritten by maybe an event that triggered an other right at the same moment.

You can try call c_sl_request.setup in the console.
I try this command but I only receive message from here that I need to meet her tonight and thats all nothing hapens again(

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I try this command but I only receive message from here that I need to meet her tonight and thats all nothing hapens again(
If after that SMS discussion you don't have the event available at night tutoring her then that means that you already played the event and chose not to have the end.

Jul 30, 2018
i started a new game because my old saves were bugged but i got to this scene here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

no matter which choice i make i get an error

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
i started a new game because my old saves were bugged but i got to this scene here

no matter which choice i make i get an error

This bug is fixed and won't corrupt your save don't worry.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Nicely made erotic game, but IMHO...Some of the physical alterations applied to certain characters are really uncalled for and do not exactly seem to be aesthetically pleasing.
though, the story overall and the execution of most of the ideas behind the creation of this work are decent to say the least, it's just like I said; some major changes to in-game characters should've been kept optional, because for some it may either make or break the characters and their entire sexual appeal becomes at risk. - Just my two cents -

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Nicely made erotic game, but IMHO...Some of the physical alterations applied to certain characters are really uncalled for and do not exactly seem to be aesthetically pleasing.
though, the story overall and the execution of most of the ideas behind the creation of this work are decent to say the least, it's just like I said; some major changes to in-game characters should've been kept optional, because for some it can make or break the characters and their entire sexual appeal becomes at risk. - Just my two cents -
Well, first, I disagree with you on the assessment of the quality of the content. I think Jan is well above the average when it comes to content, the only point I would really like us to improve on is the camerawork and dynamism in the scenes, but Jan doesn't have much free time and he sure is a creature of habit.

About the physical changes. Well some would tell you that it's a question of taste. I won't. For me there is some objective qualities that can be found, at least there is a "general sense of quality" in everything. And on that I would say Jan is putting an exceptional care to it.

About the changes themselves, well, there is your "taste" thing, I personally really dig into it. However I had a period of adaptation to the look of the girls.
The most obvious example I have is Chrystal hair style. At first yeah, I wasn't a fan of it to say the least. But after some time I came to accept it as "her choice". The first negative impression I had of it faded to the added depth of character.

That hairstyle change is really striking, I think most of us can agree with that. But the fact that it is striking is great because that is exactly the point I would think Chrystal would make. Chrystal after being altered by the MC made a statement by going for such an hairstyle either to herself, to the MC and/or to the world.

So now about Kara, no body-serumin' action there. And indeed she went overboard with her changes. Personally I don't mind because she is still damn fine when she is wearing her dean outfit (during the events with Alice).
The only "permanent" change she underwent was the nipple tattoo, and for that one I would classify it as the sign that the pink serum is not a joke and that at that dose it leaves a mark (to be clear I'm talking about a psychological mark).

Now the choices.
Well, it is very costly to add visual branching in a rendered game.
There is already a good roster of girls in DD, and a couple of them are underutilized.

You also have to consider something else. Making content is an artistic endeavor, and Jan doesn't respond well to constrain in that regard.
He generally need to switch his focus often and seem to have a hard time if he is not focusing on one girl.

So take those constrains and you have a puzzle : how can we balance the amount of content available for each girl while switching focus each month ?

When I'm not adding features that needs programming I am in a supportive role, trying to improve the workflow, identify issues we can have, little things we can improve on, that sort of thing.
So I'm constantly trying to squeeze more content out of Jan in the less destructive manner. It's quite hard.

In the end his free time is limited, and I don't want to disturb him too much as he is one of the most consistent creator here. I mean an update roughly each month for years, that is crazy. So yeah, very carefullin' here not to kill the steadiness.

Going back to branching. Adding multiple routes is hard, and divide the amount of content possible each time there is a branch.
But there is some types of branching that cost less than others.

Indeed stagnation, visually wise, is possible and its cost is a bit reduced compared to adding more variations.
But it's only marginal.
The scenes will still need the same amount of care when posing, lightning, that sort of stuff. And writing, for Jan, if not the fastest part either.

But I assure you that not changing a girl is a very valid option when we are considering branching. And for good reasons indeed.
Yet please don't forget we count body morphing in our core genre.

The goal here is to give choices to the player.

Hey, if you really want more content it's simple, make it impossible for him to not go full time. I would certainly be able to keep up and have a blast at it and even if he says otherwise I think he would like it to be his job full-time, I don't think he considers the benefit and satisfaction of having time to hone his skills and refine his craft.
Come on !

zh

Oct 17, 2017
though, the story overall and the execution of most of the ideas behind the creation of this work are decent to say the least, it's just like I said; some major changes to in-game characters should've been kept optional, because for some it may either make or break the characters and their entire sexual appeal becomes at risk. - Just my two cents -
I agree. But on the other hand, imagine the dev doing ALL the renters X times according to the taste of each players... :eek:
Infinite amount of work !
I noticed the same problems in a lot of "corruption/ bimbofication" stories. The drawers often tends to go very very far in the transformation process, but the girls are usually the hottest in the middle on the process. But towards the end of the process, some girls tends to have absurd gigantic fake balloon tits, absurd lips, gigantic ass, drastic IQ decline... I hope the girls of this game won't go that far in the bimbofication process...

Reactions: Darkaura and Drafox

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I agree. But on the other hand, imagine the dev doing ALL the renters X times according to the taste of each players... :eek:
Infinite amount of work !
I noticed the same problems in a lot of "corruption/ bimbofication" stories. The drawers often tends to go very very far in the transformation process, but the girls are usually be the hottest in the middle on the process. But towards the end of the process, some girls tends to have absurd gigantic fake balloon tits, absurd lips, gigantic ass, drastic IQ decline... I hope the girls of this game won't go that far in the bimbofication process...
Yeah, the "everyone has their own sweet spot" is a tricky one, isn't it ?

I would say it heavily rely on the target fetishes.
A "cruel" bimbofication will go too far because it needs to. Same thing if you mix it with expansion.

I would say bimbofication is more a color of fetish not much as it is a shape.

A square cannot be "too" squared.
Expansion fetish would totally be a square, or a circle I guess.

What would you say about that : it's not to what length one fetish go as much as it is to which one it is mixed with ?

On an other topic, next gen GPU, or more accurately graphics, it will actually be possible to do that. But it will require an extremely more robust software side.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
You should be proud of what you've accomplished so far, it's a great game I just didn't express it the right way before, if it was of average quality I wouldn't even bother commenting on it's thread since I'm quite picky these days...Still what frustrated me a bit about it is the extreme bimbofication that "that" character underwent, from the first glance at her milfy looks she won the first spot on my list, what you guys did to her was a war a crime to be frank with you :D but after I read your lenghty comment above I immediately understood where you guys are coming from, bimbofication is a fetish that has serious followers who need to see blood being drawn tits getting ruined and asses being filled to damnation, that can be quite shocking for people like me who don't have that sexual kink so I was just unlucky this time. But on the bright side, Harley was perfect for me, she is a sex symbol and I loved her transformations...Anyways keep it up, and I hope my crticism didn't foul your mood I was merely sharing the point of view of someone who doesn't embrace the extreme forms of the bimbofication fetish, have a great day everyone!

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes