gabrielmarxs

Mar 2, 2018
Very good game (actually one of my favorites on this site) but I'm tired of having to start a fresh save because of the updates. Gonna wait for the game to be completed.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
You should be proud of what you've accomplished so far, it's a great game I just didn't express it the right way before, if it was of average quality I wouldn't even bother commenting on it's thread since I'm quite picky these days...Still what frustrated me a bit about it is the extreme bimbofication that "that" character underwent, from the first glance at her milfy looks she won the first spot on my list, what you guys did to her was a war a crime to be frank with you :D but after I read your lenghty comment above I immediately understood where you guys are coming from, bimbofication is a fetish that has serious followers who need to see blood being drawn tits gettings ruined and asses being filled to damnation, that can be quite shocking for people like me who don't have that sexual kink so I was just unlucky this time. But on the bright side, Harley was perfect for me, she is a sex symbol and I loved her transformations...Anyways keep it up, and I hope my crticism didn't foul your mood I was merely sharing the point of view of someone who doesn't embrace the extreme forms of the bimbofication fetish, have a great day everyone!
"War crime", damn I didn't knew we were engaged in a war there.

I knew about the whole "social justice warrior" situation but I thought it was just a figure of speech.

But seriously it's quite funny you took Kara as example of bimbofication as she is the only (main) girl in the game that doesn't get body-morphed.

Very good game (actually one of my favorites on this site) but I'm tired of having to start a fresh save because of the updates. Gonna wait for the game to be completed.
When was the last time you started a game ?

Last save break was beginning of the year.

And please don't wait for the completion of the game we are talking about something like, 2 years, there !

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 21, in menu_override
File "game/home.rpy", line 70, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "home.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "home.rpyc", line 36, in script
File "F:\RPG Maker Games\DD Game\DDGame-0.39.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "game/script.rpy", line 21, in menu_override
File "F:\RPG Maker Games\DD Game\DDGame-0.39.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 885, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "F:\RPG Maker Games\DD Game\DDGame-0.39.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\RPG Maker Games\DD Game\DDGame-0.39.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/home.rpy", line 70, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Deviant Discoveries 0.39.0
Thu May 02 19:08:16 2019

After talking to Lola and Alexey at the stripclub, then doing tutoring at home.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
So I just wanted to play the new version with my saves from 0.36 and they are incompatible it seems. So I lost all my progress. There is no way I'm going to play it from the begining. Seriously, I don't understand this "incompatibility" in save games. Developers decide to create the game in Early Access sort of fashion but don't allow players to continue with their saves?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
So I just wanted to play the new version with my saves from 0.36 and they are incompatible it seems. So I lost all my progress. There is no way I'm going to play it from the begining. Seriously, I don't understand this "incompatibility" in save games. Developers decide to create the game in Early Access sort of fashion but don't allow players to continue with their saves?
As said, the saves are indeed incompatible. They are not "incompatible", they are incompatible.

If it was about me sadistically not wanting you to play with your perfectly working old saves, I wouldn't just tell you they are not compatible, I would be having a blast doing so. I would add multiple ways to let you think it work, spiced with some seemingly random behavior, sometime I would let you play few seconds then crashing on purpose, moving your save around, displaying the wrong images and timestamps, oh and also make the save load a few steps before the actual save and gradually go back in the history of the rollbacks until the save is empty.

Nah, really it would much more fun than simple incompatible message info box.

But that is something to keep in mind in the context of a meta mind control with hostility themed game, à la Psycho Mantis that read your memory card saves or Eternal Darkness.

Ok as you said, "Early Access" means not finished game. That mean breaking stuff while not mandatory, is pretty likely. The person programming is versed into actually making programs and is not fetishist of retro-compatibility, the more certain a save break will happen.

Until last year I never touched Python let alone Ren'Py, never made a game in that format.
Getting the idea of how to lay everything correctly is not an easy one.

Is the game's inner working overly complicated ? Of course it is ! But are some of the game features custom made and unique ? Absolutely.

@Darthjake : You are not playing with latest version.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Deviant Discoveries [v0.39.0] [Jan The Spider] - Original Size: 894MB

Download PC (67MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

39.1 pls.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Derp, time to re-download. Thanks for the heads up!
That's why I would love for us to go for public release directly.

I have pretty much the auto-updating process figures out. But cannot do it with our current release policy.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
pregnancy pleaseeee
How irresponsible of you !
How can you think, let alone suggest, mixing drugs and pregnancy. Sick !

Anyway those things takes time, multiple months I'm told.

Well, it's one of the fetish that needs good planning (not unlike pregnancy itself ?). So not outside the realm of possibilities but it's definitely an endeavor that is not to be taken lightly.

I mean we are talking about adding an other fetish to the mix here. Even if we are not taking into consideration the work needed to do so, it is a non trivial decision to include a new fetish.
Things needs to be well, thought trough to keep a consistency in term of quality of the content (thinking about narration) as well as keeping the fetishes balanced in a way we like.

That fetish does have some advantages as it generally needs some previous grounds (unless you directly include a pregnant character), and doesn't suffer from being an addition to an already abundant content.
And given how fine the girls are (even prior change) one would be hard pressed not to agree that multiplying is not an attractive option.

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
Well after playing this game, i arrived on a scene where the MC must explained to Kara about the serum. The only option that unlock is blue serum. Am i missing something along the way or it is really not available at the moment?

sorry for my bad english

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Well after playing this game, i arrived on a scene where the MC must explained to Kara about the serum. The only option that unlock is blue serum. Am i missing something along the way or it is really not available at the moment?

sorry for my bad english
First, never apologies for the "quality" of your english, let them suffer, and when grammar nazis inevitable come, explicitly tell them you enjoy drinking their tears.

And no, we just made the option visible to let people know that we plan to make a variant of that chain of events.

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
First, never apologies for the "quality" of your english, let them suffer, and when grammar nazis inevitable come, explicitly tell them you enjoy drinking their tears.

And no, we just make the option visible to let people know that we plan to make a variant of that chain of events.
Thank you very much

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can somebody share a save before chrystal ending. I try to get it but I maybe have some bug and its not happen, even try console commands also nothing

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes