Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
either the size of MC's fist or the size of Chrystal's butt
That is quite a broad range you know...

But yeah, that was my question.

I really love this Game. Awesome Transformations.

I have a Question.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, you cannot do Chrystal's ending multiple time. Consider it like a "secret" ending as it has no real value storywise.

About Lola, well, there is only one set of events for each branch indeed. And I cannot tell you when we will add more, Jan cannot focus on one character for too long so he tend to switch focus each update.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I disagree... ...range would be "somewhere between A and B", but i wrote "A or B"...
Nevertheless, I just downloaded gimp, read some tutorials and tested around a bit, and this is the result (and I ended up with the fist size, obviously ;) ):
That was a joke, I thought it was obvious enough. :confused:

Now that looks painful, to have the slap itself produce light, the MC would need to spank hard enough to get the pressure wave to compress the air so much it turns into a plasma.
Damn, you must really be into cruelty ... or have a thing for BDSM pistol shrimps.

... I was about to draw some BDSM gear over the pisture of a pistol shrimp, but I don't have time for that. If anyone wants to carry that joke feel free to do so.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Don't you have an auto save ?

Also why is it trying to return to E:\\Downloads\\renpy-6.99.11-sdk\\deviantdiscoveries/game/deans_office.rpy.

As you are visibly not using an official version of the game, I will assume you should know what you are doing, so won't help you with your issue induced by said misuse of the game.

But I can way that using the wrong version of Ren'Py SDK to launch the game is really not a good idea to begin with.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Just downloaded the latest version and my old save wouldn't load up even though I had all the girls at a high level and more than 40,000 it said I only had just under 3,000 and only 1 girl available at my home

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
Ever since I gave Lola the pink serum and found her in the strip club, I can no longer tutor anyone. When I click tutoring, the attached error shows up and clicking continue just keeps repeating the issue. Does anyone know the fix, or will I have to restart? If I have to restart, would following the game walkthrough prevent this issue?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Ever since I gave Lola the pink serum and found her in the strip club, I can no longer tutor anyone. When I click tutoring, the attached error shows up and clicking continue just keeps repeating the issue. Does anyone know the fix, or will I have to restart? If I have to restart, would following the game walkthrough prevent this issue?
You are not using the latest version.

This bug was corrected in the v0.39.1

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
really fun game. thought the drugs would play a more prominet role in corrupting them ( like that game corruption ).

Question though, Harley sent me a pic of her with pink hair and slutty school outfit, how come she doesn't wear that?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
really fun game. thought the drugs would play a more prominet role in corrupting them ( like that game corruption ).

Question though, Harley sent me a pic of her with pink hair and slutty school outfit, how come she doesn't wear that?
She nerver had pink hair.

But the answer is that she would never seriously dress with pink, that would be out of character.

Reactions: Canto Forte

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
Great Game! My only suggestion is to add a way to look at the previous pictures sent through text. Maybe a gallery for them, or a rollback feature?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Great Game! My only suggestion is to add a way to look at the previous pictures sent through text. Maybe a gallery for them, or a rollback feature?
Do you have issues with the text GUI ?

You should be able to access any of the messages received including the one with images.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hey, today I'll be devstreaming on .

So you are welcome to drop by an chat.

Edit: Stream ended.

Last edited:

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hi folks and devs!
Is there discord channel?
No there is not.
I don't trust Discord. So it's very unlikely I'll manage an official one.

But you can join my Mastodon instance if you want :D or follow me if you are already on the Fediverse.

Reactions: Del.Mar

el1990

May 5, 2017
Don't you have an auto save ?

Also why is it trying to return to E:\\Downloads\\renpy-6.99.11-sdk\\deviantdiscoveries/game/deans_office.rpy.

As you are visibly not using an official version of the game, I will assume you should know what you are doing, so won't help you with your issue induced by said misuse of the game.

But I can way that using the wrong version of Ren'Py SDK to launch the game is really not a good idea to begin with.
Hi,

how would i get to the auto save?

Im using the one you can download from the first page? Not an official version? The only thing i changed was the cheat option.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hi,

how would i get to the auto save?

Im using the one you can download from the first page? Not an official version? The only thing i changed was the cheat option.
In the loading screen there is a A and Q pages before the numbered ones.

Those are for the (A)utosaves as well as the (Q)uicksaves.

Code:
 E:\\Downloads\\renpy-6.99.11-sdk\\deviantdiscoveries/game/deans_office.rpy
                           ^ this is clearly not an official version if you are using the Ren'Py SDK, and the wrong one at that.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes