ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
Do you have issues with the text GUI ?

You should be able to access any of the messages received including the one with images.
I was able to access them but when I had posted that I didn't know that I was able to scroll through the other texts.

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
Just starting the game.

What are the best ways to make $$$? I thought I'd be able to sell the pink potion at the sex shop, but now that Francesca has tried it all she does is fuck & I can't really offer the potion for her to sell...

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
You can teach class, train Frankie or, if the girls are evolved enough, put one of them to dance in the strip club.

Reactions: MonteChristo

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I'm not burnout prone, but if I were I would without a doubt be burn by now.
The next update is approaching steadily, and while we suffered from my procrastination feature creep; there isn't much things we could reasonably add anymore so it died off.
On the same note our Trello is still sporting a big and long list of cards for us to clear. But I don't trust it(and more accurately my capacity to make balanced cards) to give me a good representation of the amount of work left.

So yeah, some red head action is coming soon.

Jun 10, 2018
I'm not burnout prone, but if I were I would without a doubt be burn by now.
The next update is approaching steadily, and while we suffered from my procrastination feature creep; there isn't much things we could reasonably add anymore so it died off.
On the same note our Trello is still sporting a big and long list of cards for us to clear. But I don't trust it(and more accurately my capacity to make balanced cards) to give me a good representation of the amount of work left.

So yeah, some red head action is coming soon.
Looking forward to it! I was always sad to see Francesca get so little love.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Looking forward to it! I was always sad to see Francesca get so little love.
Well her content went from around 380 lines to shy of 1600.

We when for a reboot for her (her figure changed), and that only covers the first stage, we won't stop there.

And if you want the experience as I'm painstakingly trying to design at the moment, the difficulty for you will be to not grind her content as her content is supposed to be sipped a little bit each time you need to buy something from her.
that is really what I'm going for at least. It will probably need some tweaking to get it right.

Jun 10, 2018
Well her content went from around 380 lines to shy of 1600.

We when for a reboot for her (her figure changed), and that only covers the first stage, we won't stop there.

And if you want the experience as I'm painstakingly trying to design at the moment, the difficulty for you will be to not grind her content as her content is supposed to be sipped a little bit each time you need to buy something from her.
that is really what I'm going for at least. It will probably need some tweaking to get it right.

That's actually really considerate. Very often you see new content added to a game that while welcome, feels like it was simply tacked on. The fact that you're working on properly integrating it shows how much you guys actually care about the 'development' of the game as a whole, rather than simply creating a game with chapter after chapter slapped on with no actual progression being achieved.

Appreciate ya! Hoping it's not taking too much out of ya!

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
That's actually really considerate. Very often you see new content added to a game that while welcome, feels like it was simply tacked on. The fact that you're working on properly integrating it shows how much you guys actually care about the 'development' of the game as a whole, rather than simply creating a game with chapter after chapter slapped on with no actual progression being achieved.

Appreciate ya! Hoping it's not taking too much out of ya!
Well, it definetly took us more time to do that than our regular update.

Weaving content is not a skill we much developed so I guess we are still quite slow at it.

Just waiting for the new update cause it's been too long
I can assure you it also feels long for us.

I can't even remember exactly what I put in this version. So now I'm getting dangerously close to rewrite stuff that I have yet to release. It is goo int he sense the I don't need to break saves or wait for the next save break to make improvements, but it slows down even more the process.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Now, I'm bracing myself for the upcoming bug shitstorm with a background of save break whine.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Now, I'm bracing myself for the upcoming bug shitstorm with a background of save break whine.
me personally i don't care if i need to restart a "save" because i know that you don't do it just to as some my say "you are just doing it to fuck with me knowing that i hate to restart things" because in the end i play for fun, not to be able to come here and say hi guys/gals/helis/others i finish is game please tell me how awesome i am to finish is game that has only one point and it is not to get me any rewards for doing it

if anyone did not understand what i wrote i will try my best to make it more understandable :)

Babyfacedbull

Nov 9, 2017
Buying anything at the sexshop is bugged. You can ask Francesca's input but when you try to buy anything you get the traceback screen.

Also, what's up with the new income system? You can teach class 10 days in a row and only get one square, but you train Frankie or Yuki one day instead and you get the "you didn't work today" message and it goes down.

Last edited:

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Buying anything at the sexshop is bugged. You can ask Francesca's input but when you try to buy anything you get the traceback screen.

Also, what's up with the new income system? You can teach class 10 days in a row and only get one square, but you train Frankie or Yuki one day instead and you get the "you didn't work today" message and it goes down.
Hum, could you give me the trace you get when you try to buy something ?

That is certainly an interesting bug as there is nothing to actually bug over.

just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of Deviant Discoveries v0.40.1.
You made a port before the PC version is available here, nice.

Reactions: Canto Forte
Jun 10, 2018

I personally don't mind playing from scratch when the new content is meant to be experienced from the beginning anyway.

That being said I've experienced two crashes during my fresh play through. One where I'm asking for francesca's input on a toy (I can't remember which one) and the other when finishing the first teaching session with Crystal.

I didn't screenshot the crash screens, and I'm not currently at my PC, but if I play again tonight I'll send them your way if it helps.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I personally don't mind playing from scratch when the new content is meant to be experienced from the beginning anyway.

That being said I've experienced two crashes during my fresh play through. One where I'm asking for francesca's input on a toy (I can't remember which one) and the other when finishing the first teaching session with Crystal.

I didn't screenshot the crash screens, and I'm not currently at my PC, but if I play again tonight I'll send them your way if it helps.
Okay now it is really interesting, multiple cases of bugs that I cannot reproduce, that is something.

And yes, at that point traces would be very helpful.

Edit:
The bug when buying stuff will be fixed in the next update.
Traces for other bug are still useful though.

Last edited:

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
PSA: Due to the scope and depth of the changes made during on this version, do not expect the game to be stable until the end of the week, it might, but it is still most likely the majority of the bug won't get caught and fixed until at least Wednesday.

This bug is really a combination of 2 less annoying ones. The first being that Frankie's training income never reset and the second that buying something that will not use teaching income will cause the bug.

Since most things only use one unit of income and Frankie's training give one income, it kinda softlocks the game from buying.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes