PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Well there is the events with the girls at the sexshop too, that is what we added in the 0.41.
Yeah, I played them already as well.
Fantastic game! Can´t wait for more content.
(I kinda disliked the #1 ending, tho. Kinda feels pointless to end the game like that and was hoping for some more sex scenes in the end)

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Finsit

First of all I want to thank you for the help a few days ago, I did what you said and it's working now as it should be. But I still have a few questions.

In the OP changelog it says there are seven sms interactions for the girls to help in the sex shop. Maybe I made a wrong choice at some point or something but I can only get five, those being Kara, Chrystal, Yuki, Harley & Luna. I assume the other ones are Lola and maybe Alice (if she's still part of the game after the changes made in v0.40.x). I have Lola fully corrupted and available for tutoring at my house. And as for Alice, it's been awhile but I don't remember seeing her yet since I started v0.40.x

Second I got an anti-virus notification (I use Avast) which considered a part of this game to be a threat to my system and wanted to quarantine it. I believe it was something like 'generic'-something. Do you know what this is about?

Thanks again and good luck with the game.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Finsit

First of all I want to thank you for the help a few days ago, I did what you said and it's working now as it should be. But I still have a few questions.

In the OP changelog it says there are seven sms interactions for the girls to help in the sex shop. Maybe I made a wrong choice at some point or something but I can only get five, those being Kara, Chrystal, Yuki, Harley & Luna. I assume the other ones are Lola and maybe Alice (if she's still part of the game after the changes made in v0.40.x). I have Lola fully corrupted and available for tutoring at my house. And as for Alice, it's been awhile but I don't remember seeing her yet since I started v0.40.x
Lola has both her green and pink route, so she counts for two.

For pink Lola you shouldn't have any more requirement than having done her transition event with Alex.

Alice is currently only a story character. We know know how outlandish it is to have female character not bang-able. We just don't have enough time to add as much content as we would like.
Second I got an anti-virus notification (I use Avast) which considered a part of this game to be a threat to my system and wanted to quarantine it. I believe it was something like 'generic'-something. Do you know what this is about?
That's a false positive, google "avast generic".

Last edited:

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I started the game again and was very appreciated. I also finished it for the contents it offers, but I found a problem all my new saves produce an error if I load them and the game starts from the beginning. I wanted to report it. Thanks

Oct 29, 2017
omg this game was made by fucking retards, unexpected error msgs popping like crazy and the income bullshit doesn't make anysense
What error messages? Are you on the correct version? Have you been messing with the console? I've a fresh download and have had no errors at all.

You have to go to work to make money, I think doing paperwork in your lab office gets more as well. Further can be had by putting girls to work in the strip club.

Neryn

Apr 23, 2018
I seem to be stuck. I was told to meet Kara at her office (after the encounter with Alice), but she's not there (she's at home by the pool). I can't seem to advance anything.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I seem to be stuck. I was told to meet Kara at her office (after the encounter with Alice), but she's not there (she's at home by the pool). I can't seem to advance anything.
Have you tried going to the office in the evening/ at night?

fanstickfour

Jan 8, 2018
What error messages? Are you on the correct version? Have you been messing with the console? I've a fresh download and have had no errors at all.

You have to go to work to make money, I think doing paperwork in your lab office gets more as well. Further can be had by putting girls to work in the strip club.
I downloaded the new version from here yesterday and started playing from scratch (having already played 3 previous versions). No error messages at all and the income system was weird at first but makes sense once you understand it and it’s fine.
One of my favourite games. Well put together, renders are very good.
every single spanking scene i get errors and i have to keep clicking ignore, i downloaded the ultralight version

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
again another game with incompatible saves multiple times
and no provided saves or skip
time to delete and save space for better games

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
How exactly does one make the girls work at Francescas Shop? I have no option for that in her conversation and talking with the girls also doesnt give the option for that. What am I missing?
Call choose girl that flash then instead of calling do messege

jtargaryen

Mar 20, 2018
Not sure if this is an issue or not, but can't launch on Mac. I tried fixing the permissions but no luck. Also tried running the windows version through Wine but no luck there either. Anyone have any luck with 0.41.3 on Mac?

Edit: JK I rebooted my computer and it works fine now. Sorry my mac is a potato

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes