bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
I did all the corruption with all the girls now, two questions, how do you get Lola out of your place once she's a slut or Kara teach her, there's no stopping, second make Tara pregnant and partner whit you once she gets her place back. Alice could be shot with the green stuff also, but, overall its great game just the start lots of grinding and stuff to buy,.....
Hey would you mind sharing your save, pal?

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Are old saves (6 months) still working? I tried to start the newest version but I can´t even see the "LOAD" pages lol
If you cannot see the save that means they are indeed not compatible. We made a save break when reworking the sexshop as well as the core gameplay to go along with.

It's not. With no deadlines, you can quickly buy everything at the beginning aside from stuff that requires 3+ "money" (which is like...2 things maybe) under 10 minutes. That's grind, but it's very, very far from being a "grindfest".

Personally I too preferred the old system but fuck it, it's not an economy simulator, and it's no more grindy.
Thanks for that input.

It is nice to get feedback from people not over nor understating things.
yeh i apparently also just did that still the old system worked fine why change it
The old system didn't work "fine", it was pointless, what is the point of a money system if it never hinder your progression ? Better not have it altogether.
Also stockpiling could not work for us since we don't have any mean to know how much a player would have at any point of the game. Same things for people only training one girls thus going for end game item with minimal time to amass money.

It wasn't "fine" by any mean.

I've tried calling her at every time of day and it always says I should try later.
Could you send me a save with that issue in PM ?

I did all the corruption with all the girls now, two questions, how do you get Lola out of your place once she's a slut or Kara teach her, there's no stopping, second make Tara pregnant and partner whit you once she gets her place back. Alice could be shot with the green stuff also, but, overall its great game just the start lots of grinding and stuff to buy,.....
If you injected Lola with the pink then you cannot really, appart from the new event with Francesca there is not much else to do.

About pregnancy, we have some ideas about that.

ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
How exactly does one make the girls work at Francescas Shop? I have no option for that in her conversation and talking with the girls also doesnt give the option for that. What am I missing?

Phallos

Jun 6, 2019
I've tried calling her at every time of day and it always says I should try later.
Im having the exact same issue. I accidently dismissed Kara, always sais " I don't need to talk to Kara for the moment." when I call her, and I cant make her come home to me. This is after I injected her, so I can go to her house and play with her, but I cant get her to join me in the gym with frankie, it just sais "she wants to talk to me". Chrystal+Yuki+Haley are all maxed out in corruption (as far as I know, all the options are available), and Ive done scenes with luna, yuki, harley and chrystal at the sex shop. I have no way of progressing, as far as I can tell :(

Reactions: bobbybiggerplays2
D

Deleted member 94436

I supported the game for the longest time on Patreon and just got back to it. Wow - that new money system does not do the game any favors. I get why the dev team wants more control over the progression - but this was not the way to go.

I thought the game was broken when I could not obtain the third money token. Some days teaching twice would net me two tokens - some days only one. Paperwork does nothing (why is that activity still in the game?). The game as it is does nothing to indicate how to gain more money and the logic seems overly complicated.

After much toil and no progress I thought the game had soft locked or was simply broken. I the resorted to console commands and got the green serum to push the story along. Only later did I discover that some event with Crystal somehow unlocks the "two for one" teaching. How on earth should the player come to that conclusion? And how does it even makes sense within the confines of the narrative?

The game worked great with the open world angle with the player making choices and pushing the corruption forward. And the mechanics was somewhat loyal to the theme. The new money/progression system is extremely punishing and not transparent or obvious in any way.

Like I stated earlier - I get the devs wants to control the progression more tightly. But is introducing and extremely complicated and frustrating mechanic really the best way to go?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I supported the game for the longest time on Patreon and just got back to it. Wow - that new money system does not do the game any favors. I get why the dev team wants more control over the progression - but this was not the way to go.

I thought the game was broken when I could not obtain the third money token. Some days teaching twice would net me two tokens - some days only one. Paperwork does nothing (why is that activity still in the game?). The game as it is does nothing to indicate how to gain more money and the logic seems overly complicated.

After much toil and no progress I thought the game had soft locked or was simply broken. I the resorted to console commands and got the green serum to push the story along. Only later did I discover that some event with Crystal somehow unlocks the "two for one" teaching. How on earth should the player come to that conclusion? And how does it even makes sense within the confines of the narrative?

The game worked great with the open world angle with the player making choices and pushing the corruption forward. And the mechanics was somewhat loyal to the theme. The new money/progression system is extremely punishing and not transparent or obvious in any way.

Like I stated earlier - I get the devs wants to control the progression more tightly. But is introducing and extremely complicated and frustrating mechanic really the best way to go?
Thanks for that feedback.

Well you asked how it made sense in the narrative, so I'll tell you.

The MC is a guest professor and Kara starts are a hardass. So missing a single course will indeed punish the MC by starting the 3 days of full work to ramp up to 2 income.
Once she is drugged then she loosen up and the logic shift to working once a day is enough to maintain any income.

The paperwork adds a way to get 3 income by teaching class once a day training Frankie then doing paperwork. Paperwork counts as on period of work like teaching.
Also, making Yuki do paperwork also counts.

The thing is that the current ways to get income come from the the old system (except paperwork). They weren't meant for the income system. So while there won't be deep changes made it is still only the rough draft that will get worked on.

D

Deleted member 94436

Thanks for that feedback.

Well you asked how it made sense in the narrative, so I'll tell you.

The MC is a guest professor and Kara starts are a hardass. So missing a single course will indeed punish the MC by starting the 3 days of full work to ramp up to 2 income.
Once she is drugged then she loosen up and the logic shift to working once a day is enough to maintain any income.

The paperwork adds a way to get 3 income by teaching class once a day training Frankie then doing paperwork. Paperwork counts as on period of work like teaching.
Also, making Yuki do paperwork also counts.

The thing is that the current ways to get income come from the the old system (except paperwork). They weren't meant for the income system. So while there won't be deep changes made it is still only the rough draft that will get worked on.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I get that you want to make it hard in the beginning with Kara being all stuck up. But this is really not conveyed well to the player. I don't now why I get punished for missing a single course - I did not get the idea at all. The system needs more transparency so the player know what is going on. Maybe the tokens could appear as the work is done and not the following morning? That at least would make it easier to understand what is working and what is not.

I get the colour hints but it is not obvious - to me at least. Especially when you are stuck and seemingly getting no clues or hints from the game. Also the paperwork - my own and Yukis - does not seem to affect my income at all.

All in all it makes sense when you explain the thoughts behind it know - but it should not be needed for the player to come on a message board to learn how stuff should be percieved. This information should be present in the game itself. I can see I'm not the only one struggling with the money mechanic and it's just sad. A great game should not be encumbered by a frustrating and almost game breaking complex income system. If you really think the current one is the way to go then at least make it more transparent and easier to comprehend. I fear you may loose new players simply because the game seems broken or poorly thought through - which clearly not is the case!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
First time playing this since v0.39 and I went from being a huge fan of the game to not even really being interested in playing it after 10 minutes or so. It initially had such a simple and open narrative that it gave you the freedom to play the game without wondering too hard about what you needed to do next to trigger the next scene or event. The makeshift hint system currently in-game is not enough. After a few minutes of trying to figure out what I needed to do "allow" me to use the paddle and continue the game, I lost all interest, not even interested in searching the forums for an answer. If I have to jump through hoops (which as far as I noticed were never explained) just to use a paddle to start Chrystal's events what will I have to do to use the other 100 (exaggeration I know) sex toys or scenes in-game? I'm not interested enough to find out. And to me that says a lot, considering this was one of my favorite games. Not sure what the dev's plan is but imho the game seems to have become a chore just to play, at least in comparison to what it was.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I get that you want to make it hard in the beginning with Kara being all stuck up. But this is really not conveyed well to the player. I don't now why I get punished for missing a single course - I did not get the idea at all. The system needs more transparency so the player know what is going on. Maybe the tokens could appear as the work is done and not the following morning? That at least would make it easier to understand what is working and what is not.

I get the colour hints but it is not obvious - to me at least. Especially when you are stuck and seemingly getting no clues or hints from the game. Also the paperwork - my own and Yukis - does not seem to affect my income at all.

All in all it makes sense when you explain the thoughts behind it know - but it should not be needed for the player to come on a message board to learn how stuff should be percieved. This information should be present in the game itself. I can see I'm not the only one struggling with the money mechanic and it's just sad. A great game should not be encumbered by a frustrating and almost game breaking complex income system. If you really think the current one is the way to go then at least make it more transparent and easier to comprehend. I fear you may loose new players simply because the game seems broken or poorly thought through - which clearly not is the case!
When making the income system I had two possible choices either explain it or not.

I went for not explaining it because it allowed me to gather data to better explain it in the future. A second reason why I didn't explained it is because I had no clue of how I was going to do such thing.
I don't implement anything without a quite lengthy thought process behind. The time it takes me from the initial idea to a first implementation would be at least around 4-5 months.

I'm not proficient with GUI, and Ren'Py is really bad on that end, so that makes it a little more restrictive.
Anyway, for me the gameplay should match the story (in a finished state, not necessarily in a experimental state). So when I design something related to the GUI I add that extra difficulty of not having it clash with the story.

I'm not either really keen to add a tutorial, not necessarily because I don't like those, but because I really don't want to bother with making one on Ren'Py (it is really bad for making GUI). Plus I would prefer not having the need for it.

So yeah, the goal was to let you in the dark and see where and which the info was most needed.

First time playing this since v0.39 and I went from being a huge fan of the game to not even really being interested in playing it after 10 minutes or so. It initially had such a simple and open narrative that it gave you the freedom to play the game without wondering too hard about what you needed to do next to trigger the next scene or event. The makeshift hint system currently in-game is not enough. After a few minutes of trying to figure out what I needed to do "allow" me to use the paddle and continue the game, I lost all interest, not even interested in searching the forums for an answer. If I have to jump through hoops (which as far as I noticed were never explained) just to use a paddle to start Chrystal's events what will I have to do to use the other 100 (exaggeration I know) sex toys or scenes in-game? I'm not interested enough to find out. And to me that says a lot, considering this was one of my favorite games. Not sure what the dev's plan is but imho the game seems to have become a chore just to play, at least in comparison to what it was.
Well what I can tell you is that we don't plan to add any more mandatory core mechanic to the game.

And that for now it is on its most heavy form. We have yet to trim the edges and iron the kinks.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Any console commands working to get more money? I tried the ones i found on Page 1 of the thread, but they don´t seem to be working :(

And how can I get the green serum? I never get more than 2 money...

Edit2: Now I need to buy an o-ring collar for Chrystal ( i bought one before the mission) - now I can´t find it in the sex shop anymore. Did the game bug out and do I need to use an older save now to fix it?

Last edited:

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
omg this game was made by fucking retards, unexpected error msgs popping like crazy and the income bullshit doesn't make anysense
I downloaded the new version from here yesterday and started playing from scratch (having already played 3 previous versions). No error messages at all and the income system was weird at first but makes sense once you understand it and it’s fine.
One of my favourite games. Well put together, renders are very good.

Reactions: PalmFace

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Any console commands working to get more money? I tried the ones i found on Page 1 of the thread, but they don´t seem to be working :(

And how can I get the green serum? I never get more than 2 money...

Edit2: Now I need to buy an o-ring collar for Chrystal ( i bought one before the mission) - now I can´t find it in the sex shop anymore. Did the game bug out and do I need to use an older save now to fix it?
The "commands" in the op were just an old "rip" of one of the default state of some variables. Totally outdated.

To get more income you need to tap into other sources, namely, training Frankie and making a girl work at the stripclub.
If you didn't started with Chrystal you need to teach classes, train Frankie then do paperwork to keep 2 of income from the base job and still have the income from Frankie.

Doing paperwork is currently a crutch. We will revisit the early game to improve things when the player don't start with Chrystal (as it was historically supposed to be the case).

About your issue with the collar I would be very interested to have you save. It is not the first time we had people reporting that but I have never get any more data about it.

Also if anyone have a bug that makes the images not display and instead show a red error message on the top left I'm very interested by your save and what was you install procedure.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
The "commands" in the op were just an old "rip" of one of the default state of some variables. Totally outdated.

To get more income you need to tap into other sources, namely, training Frankie and making a girl work at the stripclub.
If you didn't started with Chrystal you need to teach classes, train Frankie then do paperwork to keep 2 of income from the base job and still have the income from Frankie.

Doing paperwork is currently a crutch. We will revisit the early game to improve things when the player don't start with Chrystal (as it was historically supposed to be the case).

About your issue with the collar I would be very interested to have you save. It is not the first time we had people reporting that but I have never get any more data about it.

Also if anyone have a bug that makes the images not display and instead show a red error message on the top left I'm very interested by your save and what was you install procedure.
Thanks for the very detailed response. I just kept playing and for some reason the collar just seemed to become available again lol.

The content ends with Kara and Lola after you do all the options in Kara´s office, right?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for the very detailed response. I just kept playing and for some reason the collar just seemed to become available again lol.

The content ends with Kara and Lola after you do all the options in Kara´s office, right?
Well there is the events with the girls at the sexshop too, that is what we added in the 0.41.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes