Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Haven't tried it since 4.1 and wow more timegating, no new content only scene reworks since 4.1 and I have to restart for a 5th...fantastic. this games themes have so much potential but the devs suck ass.
I guess you are talking about 0.41.x.

Since then there is definitely new content and the save are compatible.
With Deviant Discoveries as long as you see a save in the loading screen and it is not marked as incompatible it should be compatible.

If you experience a bug once you load it, rollback until you are able to travel and do it. It should fix you issue.

What do you mean by "timegating" ?

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Totally related note, and I'm guessing everyone will have a different order, surtout Finsit :

Harley > Luna > Kara > Lola > Francesca > Alice > Yuki > Chrystal (> Alex) (yeah, not too fan of the two students, they're great characters, but not too attractive to me)

There's also a blonde that you work on at the gym and then she disappears, hopefully more with her and Alice later
I am not really into the bimbo versions of the girls (I like them smart and slutty).

So a rough estimate for me:
Yuki > Chrystal > Harley > Blonde (gym) > Alice > Luna > Lola > Francesca > Kara(Dean)
(But it depends on their transition phase really; I would love to be able to play further without all the plastic mods)

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This game is nice but god where is the content? It's all bugfixes for stuff they didn't get right and broke. How can months go by with nothing to show for? Every update is tiny.
Well, due to some event in his life Jan had much less time to put in this year as well as the end of last year. With limited time comes limited content, it is unfortunately inevitable.

Also little time to put int the game also mean he has little free time at all. A burnt out artist is bad news for a game.

It is what it is. We can only accept it an try to continue moving at a reduced pace. I already taken up on me to do any task I can to lighten his load but at some point he is the artist, he makes the content.

There is also a second factor to keep in mind. We are approaching the completion of the game so we started the process of polishing the game where we can. And as time goes the amount of new content vs reworked content is bound to shift slowly. In programming we have the ninety-ninety rule, it seem to also apply here hopefully to a lesser extend.

We don't want to botch it.

Thanks, by the way.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
The v0.44.0 is available by automated update, it should show up on the bottom left in the main menu.

You can also download it manually :
  • (Recommended for full quality)

In this version we started the process of reworking the background images.

As we are getting close to a satisfactory amount of content in this game, we felt that it was time to increase the overall quality of the game.
So we started including the characters in the background. That is something I tried to push for a while now : I really think having Yuki casually petplaying in the background at home will add some flavor to it.
Alas ! A certain pandemic kind of killed our momentum. I also moved back to France so there is also that.

Anyway, after seeing that the last update was already 2 month old I restarted the engine. I had a playtest version since February and it just needed a little bit work to make it release worthy.
But it is a stopgap. There is basically no new content. But the gameplay got reworked quite a bit and should make the process of buying toys a whole lot easier.

The save compatibility is kept however you might need to re-buy some toys since some changed name or got bundled with others.

V 0.44.0 Changelog:
  • Reworked the sexshop inventory and menus to improve navigation
  • Reworked the stripclub logic to improve reliability
  • Added delightfully whimsical names to the sexshop toys
  • Added the availability of the lab at day during the weekend
  • Added an event marking system to highlight the needed item in the sexshop the mark are color coded to the girl needing the item
  • Added the possibility to send Chrystal buy her slut outfit from home during tutoring
  • Made the event following Chrystal buying the outfit on a trigger
  • Made some requirements clearer to reduce some confusion
  • Fixed a bug making the inventory tooltips show when the inventory was hidden
  • Removed the availability of the dean's office during the weekend

Known bugs:
  • When loading a save if you get an error, rollback to a stable state and change location.
  • The notifications can sometime appear a second time.
  • The notifications can also have a weird behavior when it comes to rollback.
  • The travel menu sometime stay visible when the rest of the GUI is hidden
Will there ever be content again? Before the pandemic, this kind of update had already taken place...

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Will there ever be content again? Before the pandemic, this kind of update had already taken place...
Of course there will be the game is not finished yet and we intend to finish it.

Jan when through a lot this last months and as explained in my last post that mean much less new content.

If you look at the classroom or the gym you can see new content in the background, yeah it is not sex scenes nor story events but that still needs work.
And indeed the pandemic put a dead stop to the already reduce output he had going on. But hey, we work with what we have.

When I realize 2 month had pass already since the last update I prepared this version with what I had in hand.

Silly me, I though that something was better than nothing.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Of course there will be the game is not finished yet and we intend to finish it.

Jan when through a lot this last months and as explained in my last post that mean much less new content.

If you look at the classroom or the gym you can see new content in the background, yeah it is not sex scenes nor story events but that still needs work.
And indeed the pandemic put a dead stop to the already reduce output he had going on. But hey, we work with what we have.

When I realize 2 month had pass already since the last update I prepared this version with what I had in hand.

Ok, so no need to download this version and maybe the future ones, it's noted.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Ok, so no need to download this version and maybe the future ones, it's noted.
I might misunderstand you, but from what I get it seem that you missed the scenes after Lola's second green inject we added in the 0.43.0.

idemandfood

Jan 12, 2019
Well, due to some event in his life Jan had much less time to put in this year as well as the end of last year. With limited time comes limited content, it is unfortunately inevitable.

Also little time to put int the game also mean he has little free time at all. A burnt out artist is bad news for a game.

It is what it is. We can only accept it an try to continue moving at a reduced pace. I already taken up on me to do any task I can to lighten his load but at some point he is the artist, he makes the content.

There is also a second factor to keep in mind. We are approaching the completion of the game so we started the process of polishing the game where we can. And as time goes the amount of new content vs reworked content is bound to shift slowly. In programming we have the ninety-ninety rule, it seem to also apply here hopefully to a lesser extend.

We don't want to botch it.

Thanks, by the way.
Thanks for the update on the situation. With the exceptional circumstances unfolding please stay well!

I've played the game before the change to the money system and initially wasn't too keen on it but it's grown on me. Although there is a little disappointment from lack of new content. The game is feeling more and more polished as each update is released. With the ongoing situation, I think the most important thing is to make it through to the other side!

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I might misunderstand you, but from what I get it seem that you missed the scenes after Lola's second green inject we added in the 0.43.0.
Vu que tu es retourné en France, tu dois etre français ou au moins le parlé. Les 3 dernier fois que j'ai téléchargé ce jeu y en avait plus pour l'optimisation, debuguing que du nouveaux contenus. Et l'interface était bien avant, vous avez ajouté des milliards de trucs dans le sex shop (inutile pour la grande plupart). Et pour cette mise a jour c'est encore le cas mais sans contenus, donc si c'est pour téléchargé du code je preferes allé sur lemmasoft...

Since you went back to France, you must be French or at least speak it. The last 3 times I downloaded this game there was more for optimization, debuguing than new content. And the interface was good before, you added billions of things in the sex shop (most of them useless). And for this update it's still the case but without content, so if you want to download some code I prefer to go on lemmasoft...

Last edited:
Reactions: youpla

shadow012345

Oct 16, 2019
is there any chance of making the girls pregnant in future updates since a few of them mentioned if you are trying to breed them after selecting certain options?

D

Deleted member 94436

The problem is with the way you chose to deliver your game. It doesn't leave any room for polish and performance updates.

When you cut up your game in 50 individual updates people just want content. I was a long time subscriber on Patreon but I stopped when the updates became too small and far between. I get that you spend time and effort on the polish but that is not what people signed up for.

If you present a full game you can performance update and polish all you want. You are essentially just enhancing a product people already bought into.

When you sell your game in small pieces you sort of promise, that the users will get a little part of the game in each update. And polish and updates under the hood doesn't feel like that.

Reactions: ajbeas

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
I have a love hate relationship with this game. I like the storytelling and a lot of the scenes. The starting character models I find attractive. The blow up dolls you are forced to make the girls into to progress though... Geez. The one that is just garbage to me is Chrystal.
I wish there was a way to keep them at the design you liked (Schoolgirl outfit Chrystal, first pink hair Yuki, first Harley transformation, etc.) and still move forward.

Reactions: hotmike and ajbeas
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes