Ienni1983

Jul 23, 2017
unfortunately I can't progress any further, when having to confront Gregg at Kara's house it just loops saying "You've arrived at Kara's house"

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Did someone else notice the travel menu hanging around too long? It seems to me the refresh/redraw of a page is not always on.

Another thing that would greatly improve the gameplay is the addition of a 'first' and 'after first' set of texts. Many events have exactly the same (not all, but many eg with Yuki) lines, making it a bit strange to read for the 5th time "we are going to do something new".

Mind you, I really like this game and do think the devs are doing good.

And for character variation: I do strongly believe that the dev/writer should stick to their idea of characters and not have others put characters in. Variety is ok, but stick to the main storyline.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
unfortunately I can't progress any further, when having to confront Gregg at Kara's house it just loops saying "You've arrived at Kara's house"
Looking at the logic I don't how it could happen.

Did you tried to talk to her again ? If no option is available at her villa that should mean that you should still be able to ask her what is bothering her.

If you cannot and then I would like to look at your save.

Did someone else notice the travel menu hanging around too long? It seems to me the refresh/redraw of a page is not always on.
Yeah, it is listed in the known bugs, thanks to report it anyway. It is that kind of little bug that can linger and never get reported for month.

About that one though, I have no idea what caused it in the first place, it seem to have appear out of nowhere on my end too.
I would say it is due to the method I use having some predictive issue with Ren'Py engine.
It could be since I added the tool-tips, there may be some interference going on confusing Ren'Py.
Another thing that would greatly improve the gameplay is the addition of a 'first' and 'after first' set of texts. Many events have exactly the same (not all, but many eg with Yuki) lines, making it a bit strange to read for the 5th time "we are going to do something new".

Mind you, I really like this game and do think the devs are doing good.
Are talking about the first line of the events right ?

The first line indeed never change for each event but they are not the same event to event. They are really subtle variation still but not the same :
y"What do you need me to do tonight professor?"
y"What do you want me to do professor?"
y"What are we going to do tonight professor?"
y"What can I do to help you tonight professor?"
y"What are we going to do now master?"
y"Was there something you really wanted to do tonight?"
y"What can I do for master tonight?"
The lines from the MC are a bit more varied as they tend to include information about the event, but yes that is also more or less the same thing too.

Frankly that is one of the reason I still let Jan write all the little lines even when I could do it myself. By little lines I mean all the gameplay related lines "You arrive there" "It is too late for that" those kind of lines.

Anyway I will have to check the balancing of Yuki's event as well as the other girls but I think that nowadays we when for having to play each each events twice until to unlock the next one, in average. I guess that amplifies that feeling of sameness.

I can certainly mark some of the events for Jan to look at. But I don't know if there is much to do other than rewriting the whole intro of those events, or if it is a good use of his time.
I'll still note it on low priority though. For the very unlikely possibility we don't know what to do.
And for character variation: I do strongly believe that the dev/writer should stick to their idea of characters and not have others put characters in. Variety is ok, but stick to the main storyline.
There is only 2 character that Jan worked on, told me about and that are not in the game.

They are both unlikely to get implemented before we finish the game. One of them is very unlikely to happen, I only know she is related to Chrystal (;)).
The other one is an antagonist we planned to add for the main storyline quite a bit of time ago.
But I don't know if he is necessary at this point and if he will ever appear. I would also be writing his lines ans certainly have a a blast doing so. As you can see looking at this thread I'm quite good at being a douche when I want it. Of course I would dial it up to 11 and channel my Frenchness.

The fact that if ever added he will be very late into the game means that I will have the challenge to make him hated by the player in matter of seconds.

Yeah, I cannot wait.

Koroshyia

Jul 23, 2017
Hey there pps, i searched the entire forum in order to find on where the new cheat commands are regarding the change of sluttiness,affection and obedience but i could not find them, normally they were on the op but not more, was able to find the money and serums cheats but not for the characters.

Anyone has them or can provide me with an example ?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Don't cheat on this game or you will probably mess up things especially if you have to ask what the cheats are and how to do it.
Play it as it is intended.

Ienni1983

Jul 23, 2017
Looking at the logic I don't how it could happen.

Did you tried to talk to her again ? If no option is available at her villa that should mean that you should still be able to ask her what is bothering her.

If you cannot and then I would like to look at your save.
Ah yes, I forgot that I could also call her on the cellphone.

Never mind me.

Keep up the good work :D

zugnom

Feb 12, 2018
It's been awhile since I've played this game. Can anyone point me to the console codes? None of the ones I remember seem to work. I remember there was a list in this thread. But, I can seem to find it again.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Ha, I understand but I already replied to the same question just 5 posts above.
Your game is not grindy and cheating it usually leads to problems.
If one really wants to cheat, one must ask himself the right question such as, by example : I can't find the console command but maybe I can edit my save.
I said enough :)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Do a bit of all that :
Teach at school
Train Frankie at the gym
Do paper work at the lab office
Put a girl at work at the strip club (when available)
(not sure about this one) Put a girl at work at the sexshop to promote it (when available)

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Do a bit of all that :
Teach at school
Train Frankie at the gym
Do paper work at the lab office
Put a girl at work at the strip club (when available)
(not sure about this one) Put a girl at work at the sexshop to promote it (when available)
Promoting is only doing a favor to Francesca, not paid.

Reactions: Monsieur X
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes