• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Hey there, I could use some help with Lola, I did all the events with her in the gym, injected serum to her (pink I believe) and now she's gone. Will she appear later?
Thank You in advance :)

Nevermind, got her :D

Last edited:

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
Hey there, I could use some help with Lola, I did all the events with her in the gym, injected serum to her (pink I believe) and now she's gone. Will she appear later?
Thank You in advance :)

Nevermind, got her :D
Hi...she will appear in night club, check sms on phone. If you used pink.
If you used green serum. She will call or sms check phone.

Reactions: Barabash

Nem

Jun 9, 2017
hey all,

I have a little problem with this game when I start it and go directly to preferences as I prefer to play fullscreen game gives me error : the field flashes does not exist. Any help? As it is utterly frustrating.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
hey all,

I have a little problem with this game when I start it and go directly to preferences as I prefer to play fullscreen game gives me error : the field flashes does not exist. Any help? As it is utterly frustrating.
On what version are you playing ?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Just downloaded native pack and started it, so I guess newest one ?
Did you just extracted and launched the executable and nothing else ? No other manipulations done, not even those you usually do without any issue on other Ren'Py game ?

If you didn't do anything then could you show me the full error message.

Last edited:

Nem

Jun 9, 2017
Exactly just downloaded and lunched it. One click opened- preferences and err opens. I tried different renpys and they work well

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Exactly just downloaded and lunched it. One click opened- preferences and err opens. I tried different renpys and they work well
It should not happen. Did you tried to re-extract it again ?

At that point, an extraction error is the most probable cause even if very unlikely.

Nem

Jun 9, 2017
I downloaded all other versions. I rextracted it 5 times. It's like that for some time, last versions i played was 40.1. As later it alwys poped for me, so it isn't just with this version.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I downloaded all other versions. I rextracted it 5 times. It's like that for some time, last versions i played was 40.1. As later it alwys poped for me, so it isn't just with this version.
Did you extracted it overwriting an old install ?

Fernat

Mar 11, 2018
Walktrough please ?

I did all the options with all the girls but I only have the duo Yuki / Chrystal, what others? How to move forward?

Kara is blocked at stage 2 but I have access to her house and I did not transform the one who squatted her house.

How to introduce Harley to the strip club?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I deleted all old extracted verions if thats what you ask.
Well I have no idea how the game on your machine can forget to execute a line of code that reliably.

Anyway you can still use this command preferences.flashes = True. That should fix the symptom, at least temporarily.

If after restarting the game (if that indeed fixed the symptom) the error still appear, my last guess would be that maybe you miss some editing writes somewhere.

Nem

Jun 9, 2017
Okay thats the point I am little lost, as I have no clue about wiriting or programming but don't worry. If it only occurs to me then no big deal I thought thats some bigger problem you are aware of.

Padio

Jul 16, 2018
The only group events are with chrystal and Yuki?
Te tattoo girl was my favourite, will she recive more content? does it ends when she rides you and gives you the options to let her dome you or take control?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The only group events are with chrystal and Yuki?
Te tattoo girl was my favourite, will she recive more content? does it ends when she rides you and gives you the options to let her dome you or take control?
There is actually more group event than the one with Yuki and Chrystal.

Lola's first green stage always includes Kara.
There is also Francesca's sexshop promotion events.

And that last series of events include one with Luna.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Finsit Maybe the images in the first scene for Lola in the gym are in an incorrect order. The text is not really in sync with what we are seeing there.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Finsit Maybe the images in the first scene for Lola in the gym are in an incorrect order. The text is not really in sync with what we are seeing there.
Indeed this scene is in need of some rewriting, and also of an other scene to complement it.
I'll tag it for Jan to look at.

I also got an idea on how to maybe streamline all the training gameplay in the game as I wrote the TODO for Jan.

Thanks for reporting that kind of issue, it really helps us.

Reactions: hotmike
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes