Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
umm....I put the libido enhancer on Lola (the gym assister) ..does using different syrum lead to different result?

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
umm....I put the libido enhancer on Lola (the gym assister) ..does using different syrum lead to different result?
It is indeed what that means.

Currently Lola has one stage after the pink inject and two after the green inject.
Next content update will be about a second inject after the pink.

Jan did a poll on Patreon to let patron decide which serum that second inject will be.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
It is indeed what that means.

Currently Lola has one stage after the pink inject and two after the green inject.
Next content update will be about a second inject after the pink.

Jan did a poll on Patreon to let patron decide which serum that second inject will be.
I played another save and gave lola the green one as the first....now I can't find her at all...it's been 10 in game days and still

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Did you check the SMS ?
I've not gotten any messages tho after using the green serum (the body morphing one)
Edit: got it after the Alice quest...so just answer the question below :)
(Also is there a path to make the tattoo parlor bitch an obedient bitch? would love to see a dom girl getting shown who the real boss is)

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I've not gotten any messages tho after using the green serum (the body morphing one)
Edit: got it after the Alice quest...so just answer the question below :)
(Also is there a path to make the tattoo parlor bitch an obedient bitch? would love to see a dom girl getting shown who the real boss is)
Luna is a switch.

And she currently doesn't have much content.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Nobody thinks about the android users???
I don't plan to officially release the game on Android until it is close to the final release.

And the game is really not friendly to Android build as the one porting it needs to deactivate cleanly a number of feature incompatible with it.

Reactions: MokshaSeeker

Hikes

May 4, 2019
I am stuck currently with Kara with a need to increase her slutiness and not being able to add her to the training nor get her to do anal training. I can punish her but that's it.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I am stuck currently with Kara with a need to increase her slutiness and not being able to add her to the training nor get her to do anal training. I can punish her but that's it.
You can still watch movies with her.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I must have tried doing that atleast 5 times now and so far it leads to nothing.
I don't quite get what you are trying to do.

Events are laid out to unlock themselves (in term of stats requirements) as you play once or twice the last previously unlocked event.
So I don't quite get how you could be stuck somewhere.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
You can also download it manually :
  • (Recommended for full quality)
How comes the one recommended for "full quality" is smaller than the one that is not recommended for full quality? In other word, if the "Native" package is not offering full quality, why it is so big?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
How comes the one recommended for "full quality" is smaller than the one that is not recommended for full quality? In other word, if the "Native" package is not offering full quality, why it is so big?
That's the power of compression.

The Native pack uses PNG images while the Lossless uses WebP images compressed in lossless mode. The other packs use WebP in lossy compression mode optimized for the game, that's how I can beat in quality and size all unofficially compressed game out there.

Reactions: Hentaimancer

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
I see. So they are in fact "PNG: 1.01 GB", "Lossless WebP: 627 MB", "Lossy WebP: 100 MB", "Very lossy WebP (Windows): 50 MB" and "Very lossy WebP (Mac/Linux): 66 MB".

I must say, I mildly enjoyed the game. Thanks a lot. I won't be writing an official review for it here though, because I often come off as scathing.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I hate the current in-game money counting system. Remove that stupid dollars emblem and place numbers
Please finsit

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Then at least change the system of deduction of money when not performing teaching,training etc...despite having no expense. It make game heavy grindy (consider android users like me, they cannot edit money)
Finsit
The thing is that it is not showing money but income.

So unless you get a free pass from Kara if you stop teaching the income drops.

I already heavily tuned it down at this point. And given you are playing on Android that means you don't have the latest iteration of it.

Also, if I don't release an Android version it is precisely because I know the game is not adapted to it gameplay wise (and even worse code wise).
As I stated earlier I don't plan to release an Android version until the game is mostly finished. I also I no mean to test it other than my phone and I think I would need to grab myself a tablet to get the feel of how it would play.

Anyway, about the regular state of the income system. It will not change at least until the lab rework. It may change once I get the feedback for how those two play together as the reworked may be the last major component of the gameplay.
But given how it didn't get as much flak as the previous version I think it is in a pretty good spot.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
How do you get 4 income to buy the sybian? I got it randomly a couple of times before i needed to buy it, but i have no idea what triggered it.

Also semi unrelated, is there a way to search within specific threads? So maybe i could just search for "4" or "income" within this thread and possibly save the question next time.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Also semi unrelated, is there a way to search within specific threads? So maybe i could just search for "4" or "income" within this thread and possibly save the question next time.
On the top right of the page the search field when clicked will display a drop down that gives you more options, including the scope of the search.

How do you get 4 income to buy the sybian? I got it randomly a couple of times before i needed to buy it, but i have no idea what triggered it.
Teaching can give you up to 2, training Frankie 1 and having a girls stripping 1 or 2 depending of her current sluttiness (stripping also builds sluttiness over time)

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes