• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
As I explained we dropped it. It become hard to justify uploading 2GB each update and bugfix for a duplicate quality when you are limited to 50GB a month and with limited bandwidth.
Ok.
You're the dev, right? I'm adding you to OP.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Finsit I downloaded the new version as soon as it came out. But I can't get anywhere and the changelog is confusing about which serum path we're supposed to take. I've used and old save file to go back to the moment you can inject Lola, I've done both routes and both them end up the same way for Lola but as far as I can tell there's no new content and I can't find anything about a 'choice' ending anywhere. The only thing new I noticed is the texting-dialog about Karen fixing your income. What's going on? What am I supposed to do?

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
OP updated!
Thanks !

Damn that feels odd when it is faster to get uploaders re-uploads than it is to do the original upload.

Finsit I downloaded the new version as soon as it came out. But I can't get anywhere and the changelog is confusing about which serum path we're supposed to take. I've used and old save file to go back to the moment you can inject Lola, I've done both routes and both them end up the same way for Lola but as far as I can tell there's no new content and I can't find anything about a 'choice' ending anywhere. The only thing new I noticed is the texting-dialog about Karen fixing your income. What's going on? What am I supposed to do?
The new content is at the end of pinked Lola, you get the possibility to inject her a second time but with the green serum this time.

Reactions: Monsieur X

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Thanks !

Damn that feels odd when it is faster to get uploaders re-uploads than it is to do the original upload.

The new content is at the end of pinked Lola, you get the possibility to inject her a second time but with the green serum this time.
I'm sorry I'm still confused, which serum am I supposed to inject her with the first time (at the gym)? I can probably take it from there if you can give me a definitive answer on that, I hope.

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
This game includes an updater, launch the game to check for update
It say's there is an updater button on the bottom left. i do not see it at either side. Is the button hidden and if not I'm blind. Just asking.

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
Anyone have a save for Lola before her first injection? For some reason the ones I have just crash the game and the one of those that did work just have an endless cycle of her jogging. I REALLY don't want to play this game from the beginning AGAIN T_T.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This game includes an updater, launch the game to check for update
It say's there is an updater button on the bottom left. i do not see it at either side. Is the button hidden and if not I'm blind. Just asking.
The game don't check for updates every time you get in the main menu.

Also the hosting we use might have some issues coping with the load when we release updates, there might be some latency when your game poll the server for update.

And finally if you used the native version then it is no longer continued.

If you don't see the update even after relaunching the game then it is probably better to use a mirror available here.

Anyone have a save for Lola before her first injection? For some reason the ones I have just crash the game and the one of those that did work just have an endless cycle of her jogging. I REALLY don't want to play this game from the beginning AGAIN T_T.
Did you try to rollback until you are able to travel then travel to somewhere ?

Reactions: Monsieur X

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
The game don't check for updates every time you get in the main menu.

Also the hosting we use might have some issues coping with the load when we release updates, there might be some latency when your game poll the server for update.

And finally if you used the native version then it is no longer continued.

If you don't see the update even after relaunching the game then it is probably better to use a mirror available here.

Did you try to rollback until you are able to travel then travel to somewhere ?
It was a crash to the main menu, no error message/rollback possible

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
It was a crash to the main menu, no error message/rollback possible
Tough luck. I hope you find a way because the new content is really good.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee animate the scenes and add more characters
We would gladly do that if we had the ressources to do so.

There is at least 1 female character that will be cut from our initial plan. The thing is that if we want to finish the game in a reasonable timeframe that is something we have to do.

D

Deleted member 1636691

Reactions: ajbeas and faytex6

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Holy CRAP this game is frikken' awesome.... "corruption" at it's best.... my only complaint is that it is not DONE yet! hahaha. Good Onya' Jan! :love:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can somebody help to reach this 2 new endings I dont know what to do? Lola wearing maid outfit but then nothing happen next

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes