• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I'm kinda curious what kind of hardware the "artist" has. :unsure:
What would be your guess ? I'll tell you less or more.

And no need to put artist in quotes. That kind of like saying photographs are "arstists".

ran into an issue for lola i cant but the burly bob dildo or the but plug can anyone help
Indeed, thanks for reporting it.

I'll fix that in the next update, in the meanwhile you can use the command l.route='gg', that should do it.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
My guess is that it is at least a propper PC with a nvidia 2070 super, at least it should be after all the time the game runs.

borenor

Dec 5, 2018
Not sure if a bug or trigger missed: restarted a game recently before update (pushing Chrystal line only for now). After seeing what this update is about - pushed Kara's line to have Lola emerge and after getting it... don't have any additional actions for her besides "Have her assist" second version - where she is running only in pants and bra. Don't remember if this is a bug or need something else to trigger further development.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Not sure if a bug or trigger missed: restarted a game recently before update (pushing Chrystal line only for now). After seeing what this update is about - pushed Kara's line to have Lola emerge and after getting it... don't have any additional actions for her besides "Have her assist" second version - where she is running only in pants and bra. Don't remember if this is a bug or need something else to trigger further development.
Indeed, thanks for reporting it. This bug is sponsored by the league of the crappy copy-paste and is a member of the federation of the single character bug.

Since the focus this content update is about Lola I'll push the fix as fast as my network allows it. The fix should be available at most in 2 hours.

In the meanwhile you can use this command as a workaround : _seen_labels.add('l_treadmill2')

Mr Death 00

Nov 26, 2017
What would be your guess ? I'll tell you less or more.

And no need to put artist in quotes. That kind of like saying photographs are "arstists".

Indeed, thanks for reporting it.

I'll fix that in the next update, in the meanwhile you can use the command l.route='gg', that should do it.
i have the console open after i put in the code it tells me syntax error invalde syntax

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Paste, remove the spaces before 'l' and it should work.

Mr Death 00

Nov 26, 2017
Paste, remove the spaces before 'l' and it should work.
thats my fault there was no space when i was puting it in i did that to show what i was puting in
after i put that in i then exit and go to lola and it still tells me that i need to meet the requrements to do the acations

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
thats my fault there was no space when i was puting it in i did that to show what i was puting in
after i put that in i then exit and go to lola and it still tells me that i need to meet the requrements to do the acations
If the command was accepted, then the items in the sexshop should be available to purchase.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The v0.45.1 is available by automated update, a notification should appear in the main menu of your game and if not a button on the bottom left in the main menu should be visible.

You can also download it manually :

V 0.45.1 Changelog:
  • Fixed a bug that prevent buying toys for Lola double green route
  • Fixed a bug preventing to progress on Lola's gym events
Known bugs:
  • When loading a save if you get an error, rollback to a stable state and change location.
  • The notifications can sometime appear a second time.
  • The notifications can also have a weird behavior when it comes to rollback.
  • The travel menu sometime stay visible when the rest of the GUI is hidden

i went to the shop after i put that in and there is nothing I can to buy
Sorry my bad, I should have told you to use only one 'g' instead of two.

Anyway the update should fix it don't touch anything more.

Last edited:

Mr Death 00

Nov 26, 2017
The v0.45.0 is available by automated update, a notification should appear in the main menu of your game and if not a button on the bottom left in the main menu should be visible.

You can also download it manually :

V 0.45.1 Changelog:
  • Fixed a bug that prevent buying toys for Lola double green route
  • Fixed a bug preventing to progress on Lola's gym events
Known bugs:
  • When loading a save if you get an error, rollback to a stable state and change location.
  • The notifications can sometime appear a second time.
  • The notifications can also have a weird behavior when it comes to rollback.
  • The travel menu sometime stay visible when the rest of the GUI is hidden

Sorry my bad, I should have told you to use only one 'g' instead of two.

Anyway the update should fix it don't touch anything more.
thank you and sorry for pestering you keep up the good work

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
Kara doesn't join the trainings in the school gym despite Frankie dealt with her ex Howard.
It keeps notifying that one should deal with him.

Btw, who is Lola and how to find her?

Last edited:

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 31/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Deviant discoveries" version "0.48.0".

Note: The game includes an update feature. If it is used, it is not possible to guarantee that the translation will also work for the new version.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Deviant discoveries" versione "0.48.0".

Nota: Il gioco include una funzione di aggiornamento. Qualora venga utilizzata, non e' possibile garantire che la traduzione funzioni anche per la versione nuova.

Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update

Here is the Italian translation of "Deviant discoveries" version "0.47.0".

Note: The game includes an update feature. If it is used, it is not possible to guarantee that the translation will also work for the new version.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Deviant discoveries" versione "0.47.0".

Nota: Il gioco include una funzione di aggiornamento. Qualora venga utilizzata, non e' possibile garantire che la traduzione funzioni anche per la versione nuova.

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Deviant discoveries" version "0.45.0".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Deviant discoveries" versione "0.45.0".

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes