blackangel199

Dec 11, 2019
You can open the console in the Preferences menu, enter that command (be sure not to leave spaces before it), enter, and the right click to close the console and return to the game.
And don't rollback until a bit to not undo the command.

And saving before might also be a good idea.

Currently the only thing I would really consider femdom is with Luna. You meet her during Yuki's later stage.

And there is also some scene when a girl takes the lead with an other girl and the MC have a passive stance, enjoying the show.
Lola first green have some scenes like that with Kara.

But, yeah there is only a handful of them.
tks mate it worked
also how can I unlocked 2nd green of Lola ?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Loaded an old save and I no longer have access to tutoring Yuki, Chrystal or Kara. I can visit Kara at her place and include her at the gym, and text any of the three to help promote the sex shop, but they no longer show up in the menu at home (Harley and Lola are still available for tutoring, plus Luna for mentoring). Do I need to start over with a fresh game?

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Loaded an old save and I no longer have access to tutoring Yuki, Chrystal or Kara. I can visit Kara at her place and include her at the gym, and text any of the three to help promote the sex shop, but they no longer show up in the menu at home (Harley and Lola are still available for tutoring, plus Luna for mentoring). Do I need to start over with a fresh game?
And what happen when you talk to the girl in the classroom ?

pekoi36

Jun 17, 2017
i think i was finish lola path but i still stuck in kara house. i don't know i missing something or not? pls help

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Console Commands Legend:

Characters:
Harley = ha
Francesca = fr
Lola = l
Luna = lu
Chrystal = c
Kara = k
Yuki = y
Alice = a

Attributes:
Sluttiness = slt
Affection = aff
Obedience = obd

e.g. to change Harley sluttiness to 60 => do ha.slt=60

Inventory:
inv_add( <'SERUM COLOR'> , <# to add>) .... e.g. inv_add('blue',1) => gives 1 blue serum

Misc:
income.base
income.stripclub

Also, caution: Messing with income/attributes may break the game

Code is very neat for a game on f95

Last edited:

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
i think i was finish lola path but i still stuck in kara house. i don't know i missing something or not? pls help
What do you mean by getting stuck at Kara's house ?
The screenshot you attached show you indeed cleared Lola's pink-green route.

Are you talking about Lola's green-green route ? If so I don't get the "Kara's house" part as there is not content for her at Kara's house.

Console Commands Legend:

Characters:
Harley = ha
Francesca = fr
Lola = l
Luna = lu
Chrystal = c
Kara = k
Yuki = y
Alice = a

Attributes:
Sluttiness = slt
Affection = aff
Obedience = obd

e.g. to change Harley sluttiness to 60 => do ha.slutiness=60

Inventory:
inv_add( <SERUM COLOR> , <# to add>) .... e.g. inv_add('blue',1) => gives 1 blue serum

Misc:
income.base
income.stripclub

Code is very neat for a game on f95
Hey, thanks for appreciating my code.

You probably want to put <SERUM COLOR> inside quotes.
And your example with the sluttiness with only one 't' won't work as intended and won't raise any error either.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Finsit
PLS, Dev, can you put in you UpDate .rpy files insteed only .rpyc?
I can not use program what reboot .rpyc back to .rpy becose have problem with soft...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
And what happen when you talk to the girl in the classroom ?
Standard dialogue there.

ETA: Oh and in the phone book, almost all the contacts (except Alice and Francesca) are flashing as if there was something new to be found.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Standard dialogue there.
I mean that you are supposed to be able to invite them for tutoring there.

Anyway, if those options don't work feel free to send me your save file.
Any save file not marked as incompatible should be working but sometime depending of if you played with a version containing bugs it is possible to have save break due to them.

this is my last scene? i dont know what to do next
Well, I don't think there is any thing else to do. If you played though Kara's villa's content, Kara's training at home, the various sexshop bits and both Lola's routes then that is all for those two.

And if you also played the content of the other girls then you cleared everything.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Finsit
PLS, Dev, can you put in you UpDate .rpy files insteed only .rpyc?
I can not use program what reboot .rpyc back to .rpy becose have problem with soft...
I don't get what you are trying to do or what is your problem.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I mean that you are supposed to be able to invite them for tutoring there.
Yeah, that's what I meant by standard dialogue. Can invite all I like, but to no effect. PM'd you a save, but otherwise it may be time to start a fresh game.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, that's what I meant by standard dialogue. Can invite all I like, but to no effect. PM'd you a save, but otherwise it may be time to start a fresh game.
With your save I was able to see that the issue was with the flag I put on the girls when stripping, due to some reason the missing girls had that flag without actually stripping.

Put a girl to work at the stripclub and it should fix the problem.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
With your save I was able to see that the issue was with the flag I put on the girls when stripping, due to some reason the missing girls had that flag without actually stripping.

Put a girl to work at the stripclub and it should fix the problem.
Worked like a charm, thanks!

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
stuck on lola's story she just runs on the treadmill in her underwear
I think you are playing on the v0.45.0, this bug is know and fixed on the v0.45.1.

I'm currently in the process of uploading the v0.45.2 but unless you want to play Lola's green route (currently bugged) you don't need to wait for it.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The v0.45.2 is available by automated update, a notification should appear in the main menu of your game and if not a button on the bottom left in the main menu should be visible.

You can also download it manually :

V 0.45.2 Changelog:
  • Fixed a bug with Lola's green progression preventing to meet at Kara's office
  • Fixed a bug preventing to tutor girls if the game forgot they weren't stripping
Known bugs:
  • When loading a save if you get an error, rollback to a stable state and change location.
  • The notifications can sometime appear a second time.
  • The notifications can also have a weird behavior when it comes to rollback.
  • The travel menu sometime stay visible when the rest of the GUI is hidden

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes