Jimmy Avila

Sep 27, 2017
Lola's story won't progress after giving her the green serum. She contacts me and meets at my house, but after messaging Kara about training Lola nothing happens. Nobody is at the Dean's Office when I try going. I've tried using earlier saves and waiting for many days but it's just stuck

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
Lola's story won't progress after giving her the green serum. She contacts me and meets at my house, but after messaging Kara about training Lola nothing happens. Nobody is at the Dean's Office when I try going. I've tried using earlier saves and waiting for many days but it's just stuck
Same here.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I got stuck with lola's story, can't get pass the gym
i have the same issue. i have all the serums, and have trained with lola tens of times, no change in the event after she started running in underwear
Same here.
Same problem on my side. No progress after that point.
Are you sure you are playing the v0.45.1 ?

That bug is fixed. Look for the update button on the bottom left of the main menu.

Kara doesn't join the trainings in the school gym despite Frankie dealt with her ex Howard.
It keeps notifying that one should deal with him.

Btw, who is Lola and how to find her?
Howard is a board member not her ex. Frankie can help with Greg, not Howard.

You need to max out her sluttiness for her to talk about her issues with Howard.

Lola is Howard's daughter and will appear when you help Kara with her issues with him. Once you dealt with him look go to the lab.

cant seems to find anything new in this update
Lola's new content is on her pink route. once you finished her pinked stage you get the option to inject her a second time.

Ok, thanks to report that, I'll look into it.

Edit:
That bug was introduce by my fix in the v0.45.1, I got a bit heavy handed with the replace function.

Since I'm using 4G I need to limit the number the frequency of update I pump out.
You can however either use the v0.45.0 until you get to Lola double green and then use the v0.45.1. Or you could this command :l.route='gg'

Either way I will update the game at least daily until bug reports stop to come.

Last edited:
Reactions: Budokai

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
Howard is a board member not her ex. Frankie can help with Greg, not Howard.

You need to max out her sluttiness for her to talk about her issues with Howard.
Lola is Howard's daughter and will appear when you help Kara with her issues with him. Once you dealt with him look go to the lab.
Which of the following actions max her sluttiness out?
I've been doing all of them within an hour...

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Which of the following actions max her sluttiness out?
I've been doing all of them within an hour...
If you played every events and every variation of events then you wouldn't need much more. The events with multiple ending are generally the best way to bump stats, you just need to chose the ending giving you the most of the stat you need.

But if you talked about Howard already then check at the dean's office during day.

Reactions: Lynx2k19

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
If you played every events and every variation of events then you wouldn't need much more. The events with multiple ending are generally the best way to bump stats, you just need to chose the ending giving you the most of the stat you need.

But if you talked about Howard already then check at the dean's office during day.
Howard's passed. But now it says that one should give her a call, but there is only one option to arrange the meetup...or am I missing smth?
The gym sessions ended with Kara's message but again it says that one should call her...

Last edited:

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Howard's passed. But now it says that one should give her a call, but there is only one option to arrange the meetup...or am I missing smth?
Should I go to the gym on the weekend to progress the story?
Once Kara get her revenge on Howard that storyline is currently finished. You should be free to play the events in the gym as well have Lola break-in the lab.

Reactions: Lynx2k19

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
how to use that command mate ?
You can open the console in the Preferences menu, enter that command (be sure not to leave spaces before it), enter, and the right click to close the console and return to the game.
And don't rollback until a bit to not undo the command.

And saving before might also be a good idea.

What femdom content is present in this game and with what characters?
Currently the only thing I would really consider femdom is with Luna. You meet her during Yuki's later stage.

And there is also some scene when a girl takes the lead with an other girl and the MC have a passive stance, enjoying the show.
Lola first green have some scenes like that with Kara.

But, yeah there is only a handful of them.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes