Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
249898_ThreadCover.jpg

Overview:
The protagonist was summoned into a world where only women exist by a Demon Queen and made a Dungeon Master, tasked with assaulting a party formed by the world's strongest heroines.

Thrilled to learn his adversaries are gorgeous women, he sets out to use perverted traps and his huge cock to capture the heroines one by one and make them yeld.

And on top of taking this world's most beautiful and powerful women, he also plans on bringing the Demon Queen herself down to her knees...
Thread Updated: 2019-01-30
Release Date: 2019-01-30
Developer: Norn/Miel
Publisher:
Censored: Yes
Language: Japanese, English
Voice: Japanese
VNBD:
Store: ,
Original Title: 異世界ハーレムダンジョンマスター ~エロトラップで姫騎士パーティー&魔王をヤリまくり!孕ませ地下帝国建設♪~
Romaji Title: Isekai Harem Dungeon Master ~Ero Trap de Himekishi Party & Maou o Yarimakuri! Haramase Chika Teikoku Kensetsu♪~
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Due to how windows works, I was not able to create a normal shortcut. This would have pointed to where I installed the game at and would not work for you. Its a workaround within windows to use relative paths, instead of absolute paths. If you dont want to use it, then going in the windows directory in and start the game from there. It was a means to provide an easier way.

The original exe had steam api built into it and didnt feel like using a steam emulator. The shortcut is perfectly safe. May not work within sandboxie when using this shortcut.

DOWNLOAD
- - - - - -

249891_ev001c.jpg 249892_ev002b.jpg 249893_ev003b.jpg 249894_ev005b.jpg 249895_ev016c.jpg 249897_ev020b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Nice upload. I played this long ago and i enjoyed it.
Recomended to those who loves to see nymphomaniac girls who gets off of anything sexual the MC subject thems to, all done in an over the top and silly way so it can be enjoyed by those who want a gateway for some rather "next level" fetishes witouth the dark and serious tones those fetishes are usually tied to.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
This was, um... straightforward. I was thinking we would actually be managing a dungeon like the trap dungeon games.

Reactions: foofoo3344

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So, a Steam Ren'Py game that:
  1. is censored
  2. has no Mac version
"Hey, let's just throw away money!"

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
What the absolute fuck is with that sketchy shortcut?

"%windir%\system32\cmd.exe /c start "" ".\lib\windows-i686\DeviantDungeon.exe" I'm aware some renpy game like to copy themselves in temp folders, but what the fuck? Not to mention, I couldn't kill the process after I launched it in my sandbox.

I mean, you can start the game directly from the .exe in the second file path. (Which is safe, from what I can tell) So, I really don't understand why it needs to go through command prompt. Or why the shortcut has a "exe" file extension when it's "lnk". Unless the shortcut is just to direct to a specific system's exe location.

I recommend people just delete that file in the main directory and create their own link. Go to lib\windows-1686\DeviantDungeon and launch the game from in there. Honestly, I wouldn't start this program without a sandbox. It works, but I would just play it safe. Check out " " if you want a good free sandbox program.

Stay safe, bitches.

Oct 2, 2018
Same art and character models as the game "Master of the Harem Guild" look it up. Im right. Either its the same developer or its a copy and paste code wise. Eh, was a great game so guess give this one a try... though reusing the same art and all seems sketchy

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
What the absolute fuck is with that sketchy shortcut?

"%windir%\system32\cmd.exe /c start "" ".\lib\windows-i686\DeviantDungeon.exe" I'm aware some renpy game like to copy themselves in temp folders, but what the fuck? Not to mention, I couldn't kill the process after I launched it in my sandbox.

I mean, you can start the game directly from the .exe in the second file path. (Which is safe, from what I can tell) So, I really don't understand why it needs to go through command prompt. Or why the shortcut has a "exe" file extension when it's "lnk". Unless the shortcut is just to direct to a specific system's exe location.

I recommend people just delete that file in the main directory and create their own link. Go to lib\windows-1686\DeviantDungeon and launch the game from in there. Honestly, I wouldn't start this program without a sandbox. It works, but I would just play it safe. Check out " " if you want a good free sandbox program.

Stay safe, bitches.
And I love it when people assume it’s made to be bad. You have to realize that 90% of the users here are lazy. If you don’t like it, then don’t play it.

The original exe required steam emulation where the windows build one did not.

Also it was named with .exe for obvious reasons. Also it is using CMD to start the game without an absolute path.

Here on F95, we strive to make everything safe. If it wasn’t, it wouldn’t be on here and any user caught trying to spread malware, virus, etc will be banned.

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
And I love it when people assume it’s made to be bad. You have to realize that 90% of the users here are lazy. If you don’t like it, then don’t play it.

The original exe required steam emulation where the windows build one did not.

Also it was named with .exe for obvious reasons. Also it is using CMD to start the game without an absolute path.

Here on F95, we strive to make everything safe. If it wasn’t, it wouldn’t be on here and any user caught trying to spread malware, virus, etc will be banned.
I'm questioning, more than assuming. And, like I stated, it wouldn't let me kill the process when I ran it through the shortcut, sorry, but that's red flaggy to me. It could be my sandbox glitching out, I don't know. But, I have no problems running through the actual exe.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'm questioning, more than assuming. And, like I stated, it wouldn't let me kill the process when I ran it through the shortcut, sorry, but that's red flaggy to me. It could be my sandbox glitching out, I don't know. But, I have no problems running through the actual exe.
I just tested it without a sand box and I can kill the game process without issue.

I could have written a batch script to have the same effect. But judging from this situation, it wouldn’t have mattered.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Does it have group sex involving several males or is it only harem?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes