VN Ren'Py Completed Deviant Dungeon [Final] [Cherry Kiss Games/Norn/Miel]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Why does the shortcut link to sys32/cmd.exe? that seems suuuuper sketchy.
Due to how windows works, I was not able to create a normal shortcut. This would have pointed to where I installed the game at and would not work for you. Its a workaround within windows to use relative paths, instead of absolute paths. If you dont want to use it, then going in the windows directory in and start the game from there. It was a means to provide an easier way.

The original exe had steam api built into it and didnt feel like using a steam emulator.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
How does it compare to Harem Guild? That one was very good but had some issues, namely one girl with shit fetish (for fuck's sake, literal cum bath? what a waste of the pregnant scene) and TOO LITTLE DELICIOUS BROWN BOOTY. Let me know if they improved on that.
Its similar but if you dislike piss fetish then this game wont be much of your liking since all scenes finish with the MC cumming inside/outside the girls. There are only 2 scenes with slimy stuff but they arent as heavy as in HG (Since none of the girls have here have a particular fetish). Gisselle, the brown Maou, has much more scenes than the one in harem guild (Nellvarya).

Reactions: Phegor

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
then just don't play 90% of the games i don't know why you uncen tards are so obsessed over it. If you don't like it don't play it.
"uncen tards"? Dude, rule #1:

The point is, the censorship is unnecessary outside of Japan. Making 2 versions is easy. Sell one in Japan, sell another outside of Japan. Or provide a downloadable patch, like many Steam games did before Steam allowed adult content.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
After the MC impregnates the girls everyone gets one scene (Barring Ulysses for some reason) and then a final 2 piece H-scene involving everyone (3 girls giving a boobjob on MC and finally 2 girls getting fucked).
Game has pregnant character sprites as well.

croPath

May 10, 2017
"uncen tards"? Dude, rule #1:

The point is, the censorship is unnecessary outside of Japan. Making 2 versions is easy. Sell one in Japan, sell another outside of Japan. Or provide a downloadable patch, like many Steam games did before Steam allowed adult content.
While i agree with that the thing its that its often impossible without causing issues for the devs in japan in the same sort of sense that "hot coffee " created issues for rockstar even tough it was inaccessible without modding the games

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
While i agree with that the thing its that its often impossible without causing issues for the devs in japan in the same sort of sense that "hot coffee " created issues for rockstar even tough it was inaccessible without modding the games
Do you have a source for that? I mean, uncensoring patches causing issues for Japanese devs.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Do you have a source for that? I mean, uncensoring patches causing issues for Japanese devs.
ALL japanese games are made to have "The adult content in this game was created to conform to the ethical standards of Japan" (aka has mosaics) and you will find this in every japanese game with H-content and even all ages ones or something like that. Them removing mosaics or adding a patch for that will affect ratings and force them to remove it from many stores that won't sell products that conform to those standards and it similar to consoles not allowing +18 patches for a AA versions of games on there. In short its the same thing i mentioned before.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
ALL japanese games are made to have "The adult content in this game was created to conform to the ethical standards of Japan" (aka has mosaics) and you will find this in every japanese game with H-content and even all ages ones or something like that. Them removing mosaics or adding a patch for that will affect ratings and force them to remove it from many stores that won't sell products that conform to those standards and it similar to consoles not allowing +18 patches for a AA versions of games on there. In short its the same thing i mentioned before.
I do not believe that a foreign patch available for a game that is sold in Japan would affect the ratings or availability to be sold. If you disagree, show me evidence that this is the case.

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
perfect meat beating material but for some reasons there's some scene's i already unlocked became locked as i progress the game...

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
@Ryahn instead of the shortcut you could have used Ren'Py v7.1.0 (the version used to make the game) renpy.exe file and just renamed it to DeviantDungeon.exe. I did replace both exe files with the ones from Ren'Py v7.1.0 just in case and the game is working fine.

P.S. For users who can't do it I'm attaching an archive containing the 2 renpy.exe files renamed to DeviantDungeon.exe, the shortcut's lib\windows-i686\DeviantDungeon.exe renamed to lib\windows-i686\DeviantDungeon.exe.original and an DeviantDungeon.png containing the game icon. To use it - just extract the archive in the game directory and use DeviantDungeon.exe in the game folder to start the game.

Reactions: ph33rg0d

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
@Ryahn instead of the shortcut you could have used Ren'Py v7.1.0 (the version used to make the game) renpy.exe file and just renamed it to DeviantDungeon.exe. I did replace both exe files with the ones from Ren'Py v7.1.0 just in case and the game is working fine.

P.S. For users who can't do it I'm attaching an archive containing the 2 renpy.exe files renamed to DeviantDungeon.exe, the shortcut's lib\windows-i686\DeviantDungeon.exe renamed to lib\windows-i686\DeviantDungeon.exe.original and an DeviantDungeon.png containing the game icon. To use it - just extract the archive in the game directory and use DeviantDungeon.exe in the game folder to start the game.
thanks dude i dint know how to run this this fixed it

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
too the reviewers saying its not a game but a set of images.....thats the point its a visual novel

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes