VN Ren'Py Completed Deviant Dungeon [Final] [Cherry Kiss Games/Norn/Miel]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
So I'm not really sure what the hell they did.... they repacked this game into ren py format or something? They couldn't just patch it normally like everyone else?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
WHAT THE HELL??? If only women exist in this game's world, how the fuck do they procreate? That is some extinction level lore.

Fliiping Cordial

Jan 17, 2018
So from what I can gather, the translators can uncensore and will be fine, but the Japanese company will face lots of problems. Which is odd, because plenty of H-games have been officially sold over in the west uncensored and the Japaneses company haven't faced any problems before. Unless this company is some how a subsidy of the company in some way, which would run afoul of the fact that Japanese companies can't even release uncensored stuff over seas even if they don't release it censored in Japan. The only other thing I could think it would be tripping it up would be that Steam requires that the Japanese company must be part of the group selling it and that is what is causing it.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I ended the game but all the extra are locked for my. I don't understand why, I mean I can enter the extra menu where there is gallery, chapter select, h-scene select and sprite viewer but no matter I can't enter any of them. I used only the compressed version, is that the problem?
Have you tried clicking on the text instead of the icons themselves? Just finished it and i accessed it no problem.

so ur telling me this isnt the same game?
Its not the same game but the idea its the same: an ugly guy in a fantasy setting gets a harem of girls and corrupts them into his loyal nympho sluts.

So I'm not really sure what the hell they did.... they repacked this game into ren py format or something? They couldn't just patch it normally like everyone else?
They did so they didnt have to deal with the japanese engine i believe. It actually allowed them to improve the original game and the original one was more archaic and doesnt handle animations that well (Unless you optimize the engine itself but thats out of the scope of such an small company like Miel).

WHAT THE HELL??? If only women exist in this game's world, how the fuck do they procreate? That is some extinction level lore.
It doesnt explains it but its probably magic. They have other games where the MC is brought to a world made only of women (Usually he dies and reincarnate) and the explanations are usually magical related (Which allows unique scenarios like deflowering an heroine's mom).

Reactions: jep3

BPM222

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I actually didn't know Miel games were renpy, thought they were using a some Japanese VN engine or something proprietary like the other bigger Japanese VN developers.

Huh... interesting

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I actually didn't know Miel games were renpy, thought they were using a some Japanese VN engine or something proprietary like the other bigger Japanese VN developers.

Huh... interesting
They arent. The localized versions by CherryKiss are.

Reactions: BPM222

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Check out " " if you want a good free sandbox program.
Oh hey, "Buy now for personal (home) use"? Not only that, but a fucking YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION?!? In the day and age where they give away free virtualization software?!? Kid, it seems like I look like a sucker to you. Clue: wrong.

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
Oh hey, "Buy now for personal (home) use"? Not only that, but a fucking YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION?!? In the day and age where they give away free virtualization software?!? Kid, it seems like I look like a sucker to you. Clue: wrong.
You don't need to pay for it. Reading hard.

Click link, then click "download from this site"

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
How does it compare to Harem Guild? That one was very good but had some issues, namely one girl with shit fetish (for fuck's sake, literal cum bath? what a waste of the pregnant scene) and TOO LITTLE DELICIOUS BROWN BOOTY. Let me know if they improved on that.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes