• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I edit a something a bit to make the game easier to play, call it cheat. you will be start with :
1. 999999 money, if you want more you can purchase a dress that cost -999999.
2. max friendship
3. max lust
4. unlimited stamina
5. health 1000 (sex every day baby!!!)
how to use : extract in the current game folder and new game(it wont work if you load)

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Be careful! every time you had sex, your health is decrease and every 1 day your health is decrease by 1 too. max amount of affection is 100 and lust is 30, just had sex 30 times and no more than that. so you only have only 70 days before you die.
and...... anyone have any idea how to solve the case? im lost

Thudaga

Oct 19, 2019
Be careful! every time you had sex, your health is decrease and every 1 day your health is decrease by 1 too. max amount of affection is 100 and lust is 30, just had sex 30 times and no more than that. so you only have only 70 days before you die.
and...... anyone have any idea how to solve the case? im lost
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

caminhas

Jan 27, 2018
observe the store once again and then you need to go to the park and pass the day there, after that return to the store to get the dagger

beat the game, missing only one thing in the gallery, the eighth one on the second page

edit: nevermind i got it , it's another amusement park scene

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone knows how to get the sacred dagger? I'm almost at the end game, but I have no Idea how to get the dagger

1613799856994.png

Got the True Ending, here's a hint for the Pure-Love Ending.

Anyone know just what is the total Truth Clues there are? I got 14.

Last edited:
Reactions: SatanSama666

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
observe the store once again and then you need to go to the park and pass the day there, after that return to the store to get the dagger

beat the game, missing only one thing in the gallery, the eighth one on the second page

edit: nevermind i got it , it's another amusement park scene
the dagger just kills me i tried playing at the park for the morning and afternoon and then went back to sketch guys store and dagger just kills me

Reactions: Xtmr61

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
howd u get the dagger
Keep visiting the Amusement Park. I'm not sure if you should just visit or take the rides, but I took the rides. It's gonna take a couple of days of doing this, but every 1 or 2 visits, you'll get a few scenes until you meet Ophelia.

OH, btw, before doing all of this, make sure to first trigger the scene where run into Nethia wearing the "Witch Outfit" in the Back Mountain. Otherwise, you'll never meet Ophelia no matter how many times you visit the Amusement Park.

After meeting her, try visiting the Amusement Park again for a few times until you trigger a scene where monsters chase you.

After escaping, you can ask the dude from the Mystery Prop House about the Amusement Park. He'll immediately give the dagger to you.

Reactions: SatanSama666

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Keep visiting the Amusement Park. I'm not sure if you should just visit or take the rides, but I took the rides. It's gonna take a couple of days of doing this, but every 1 or 2 visits, you'll get a few scenes until you meet Ophelia.

OH, btw, before doing all of this, make sure to first trigger the scene where run into Nethia wearing the "Witch Outfit" in the Back Mountain. Otherwise, you'll never meet Ophelia no matter how many times you visit the Amusement Park.

After meeting her, try visiting the Amusement Park again for a few times until you trigger a scene where monsters chase you.

After escaping, you can ask the dude from the Mystery Prop House about the Amusement Park. He'll immediately give the dagger to you.
damn i got to run a new game i only got like 4 days left thanks for the info though

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes