MawOfSus

Sep 5, 2022
Yeah, you can skip like 40% of the game by just being a gamer and defeating the demon king in the tower and getting the Good End. I thought it was bonus content at first and spammed potions to defeat him, only to be met with the gallery room.

That 40% of the game is playing as Maria, and then meeting up with her to fight the swamp monster that gives you some gear. I suppose having Maria in the party makes fighting the demon king alot easier...

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Devil Slayer [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (477 MB/ 105 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
It's a pretty trash game no matter how you look at it. If I had paid for this, I would have been pissed in all honesty.

Gameplay is generic. Story? Doesn't exist pretty much. H-content is minimal at best. Art style is great, but mileage will subjectively vary there, and there's not really enough of it to compensate for how generic and grindy the whole thing is.

I honestly recommend cheating the fuck out of this, getting the gallery and not caring, if you bother with this mess of a game at all.

Though it feels like more of a demo than anything else. It's worse than their previous title, Soul Saver... and that's saying something since that was pretty bad and mediocre too, though more tolerable overall.
Thanks for your review. Is there any tentacles or pregnancy?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
kinda makes no cent's you pick help them and nothing happens you pick watch and they get screwed to death because they don't thnk you are show up so what's up with that.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes