3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I am having the hardest time getting Emma to 100 before the 60 days are up.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Bugged Candace path? Who knows how to fix?
Have you checked out the Candace Walkthrough?:

If you follow that and you still have a problem, let me know where the issue is and I'll try to track it down.

I am having the hardest time getting Emma to 100 before the 60 days are up.
Emma is the most difficult of the girls; there might be some changes to her influence gain next update.

Make sure you're visiting her on Friday and Saturday nights (by texting Nick and going to the club), and taking her out on dates.

May 21, 2018
Have you checked out the Candace Walkthrough?:

If you follow that and you still have a problem, let me know where the issue is and I'll try to track it down.

Emma is the most difficult of the girls; there might be some changes to her influence gain next update.

Make sure you're visiting her on Friday and Saturday nights (by texting Nick and going to the club), and taking her out on dates.
Hi Thanks. Just confused: Why did I get the Cassandra ending when I was pursuing Candace?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hi Thanks. Just confused: Why did I get the Cassandra ending when I was pursuing Candace?
It all comes down to your influence levels and certain choices you make. If any girl is over 100 influence and you've earned enough of her "secret points" she joins you in the end. So maybe you accidentally achieved that with Cassandra, but missed something with Candace.

Or there's another bug. Definitely a possibility :LOL:.

If you send me your save file I might be able to figure out exactly what went wrong. Otherwise, just keep trying, there are lots of endings to achieve.

May 21, 2018
It all comes down to your influence levels and certain choices you make. If any girl is over 100 influence and you've earned enough of her "secret points" she joins you in the end. So maybe you accidentally achieved that with Cassandra, but missed something with Candace.

Or there's another bug. Definitely a possibility :LOL:.

If you send me your save file I might be able to figure out exactly what went wrong. Otherwise, just keep trying, there are lots of endings to achieve.
What happened was I was only focusing on Candace. Ignored everybody else. And get to 50 influence with 'Dad' to get that corruption spell. So, I was confused why Cassie, assuming we are on nickname basis now, was standing infront of me as my ending partner. But I did not focus enough work with that that he didn't get me as his 'successor'.

The last game I did though, I was on to both cassie and Candace. Cassie's scenes, afaik, were all complete. Candace, we just got to the 'after dinner date first time sex'. But my relationship with 'dad' was so high, or influence points, that he asked me if I want to be the new one and I said yes. Then I saw Candace waiting for me in our 'mansion in hell' as my partner. So may that influences things?

I saw three endings now:
-mc going to uni and being cassie's playmante with a bug when I got home, got a scene with mom didn't become new devil
-mc pursuing only candace, getting cassie didn't become new devil (weird)
-MC have points with candace and cassie, become new devil, get only mom/candace.

Save files are here:

Reactions: GmFn1869 and stever
May 21, 2018
Does anybody have walkthrough than please share it I don't know what to do
I can't give you a walkthrough to everyone but I'll give you some tips:

atleast 70 influence points on mom,
50 on cassandra and keep interacting with her, text or visits, lunch only gives you influence, scenes are triggered mostly with her at home
Miss Jessica Lenz - Keep working with her and do those "extra work" for free. She is very easy to get. 2nd would be cassie. AFAIK

I didn't bother with the other women.

rony123

Jun 5, 2018
I can't give you a walkthrough to everyone but I'll give you some tips:

atleast 70 influence points on mom,
50 on cassandra and keep interacting with her, text or visits, lunch only gives you influence, scenes are triggered mostly with her at home
Miss Jessica Lenz - Keep working with her and do those "extra work" for free. She is very easy to get. 2nd would be cassie. AFAIK

I didn't bother with the other women.

I am unable to do anything with mom and Cassandra I already reached influence 150+ by taking out on dinner but I am unable to do anything after it just influence increase nothing occur

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
I am unable to do anything with mom and Cassandra I already reached influence 150+ by taking out on dinner but I am unable to do anything after it just influence increase nothing occur
Incest patch applied?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@N7 @Bloo @TCMS

So far the sex scenes are only text base with only a nude female render as it is going on. DevilishBusiness 2019-03-09 16-03-34-54.jpg DevilishBusiness 2019-03-09 16-03-44-79.jpg

Should this have text base in the tag list?

Also with the incest patch there is incest in this maybe it needs the incest tag also.

Reactions: milaKonnichiwa

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Considering images are being/will be added I don't think you should add the text based tag. With the incest being part of the game that just requires the patch to unlock it and not modded in I think you should add the incest tag. Just my 2 cents :p

May 21, 2018
For candace learn the corruption spell from "devil". Only way you can advance on her.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
What happened was I was only focusing on Candace. Ignored everybody else. And get to 50 influence with 'Dad' to get that corruption spell. So, I was confused why Cassie, assuming we are on nickname basis now, was standing infront of me as my ending partner. But I did not focus enough work with that that he didn't get me as his 'successor'.

The last game I did though, I was on to both cassie and Candace. Cassie's scenes, afaik, were all complete. Candace, we just got to the 'after dinner date first time sex'. But my relationship with 'dad' was so high, or influence points, that he asked me if I want to be the new one and I said yes. Then I saw Candace waiting for me in our 'mansion in hell' as my partner. So may that influences things?

I saw three endings now:
-mc going to uni and being cassie's playmante with a bug when I got home, got a scene with mom didn't become new devil
-mc pursuing only candace, getting cassie didn't become new devil (weird)
-MC have points with candace and cassie, become new devil, get only mom/candace.

Save files are here:

I'm not 100% sure that it was what was causing your issues, but I found and fixed a pretty major bug that happens when the MC has a non-devil ending with a single girl.

I honestly think you might be the very first person to play the game without the intention of getting all of the girls, haha.

The next update won't have the issue. In the mean time, if you want a single-girl ending, and you don't have over 100 influence with Nick, when you get to the ending, open the console and type:
Code:
soloEnding = "Mom"
soloEnding = "Sis"
soloEnding = "Ashley"
soloEnding = "Boss"
soloEnding = "Emma"
for whichever girl you want.

Does anybody have walkthrough than please share it I don't know what to do
I posted a walkthrough for Candace

how to get Cassandra . already get 100 influence.
Make sure you have the incest patch enabled. Then flirt with her (over text message) a few times.

May 21, 2018
I'm not 100% sure that it was what was causing your issues, but I found and fixed a pretty major bug that happens when the MC has a non-devil ending with a single girl.

I honestly think you might be the very first person to play the game without the intention of getting all of the girls, haha.

The next update won't have the issue. In the mean time, if you want a single-girl ending, and you don't have over 100 influence with Nick, when you get to the ending, open the console and type:
Code:
soloEnding = "Mom"
soloEnding = "Sis"
soloEnding = "Ashley"
soloEnding = "Boss"
soloEnding = "Emma"
for whichever girl you want.

I posted a walkthrough for Candace

Make sure you have the incest patch enabled. Then flirt with her (over text message) a few times.

Well, I only pick one and stick with it. XD I am more of an m/s fan so. :) Thanks.
I was able to finish one ending with candace though and have devil ending.
The other one was weird.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes