3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
My computer is near failure, so I am having to download games from here onto my mobile device. But before I download this, I need to know if the incest patch is able to be used in the Android version and how it can be patched if it does work with the mobile version.
I don't know about the android version, but for the pc you just move the patch.rpyc to your game folder.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
My computer is near failure, so I am having to download games from here onto my mobile device. But before I download this, I need to know if the incest patch is able to be used in the Android version and how it can be patched if it does work with the mobile version.
If you go to and click "Show previous versions" there is an already-patched android apk.

Reactions: ShocLite12

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah, everything worked well with Cassandra this time around. Doing chores is a nice way to get affection with both Candace and Cassandra, but I think next time I'm gonna try spamming dinners with both of them, and try to track the affection / influence gains.
In my game, taking them both to dinner resulted in a +7 influence gain for each of them.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
In my game, taking them both to dinner resulted in a +7 influence gain for each of them.
And I think doing chores is like +4 or so, don't have it open atm, going off memory, but it sounds like a significant influence gain.

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
@BawdyBaron you have hidden a scene with Emma's hot read head friend and a lot need to go right to get this scene? I love redheads and you hide a hot ginger...
Woah now I know who's the real devil :p

Reactions: BawdyBaron

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Welp I went though my first playthrough thinking I had a whole summer, so 90 days, to meat my objectives, which sounds doable. Turns out it is only 60 days.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Welp I went though my first playthrough thinking I had a whole summer, so 90 days, to meat my objectives, which sounds doable. Turns out it is only 60 days.
A combination of trying to keep my very first project small, and my regional bias (summer break here is July + August).

Reactions: TRMxFALCON

WatchMeDrive

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I really enjoy this game. I really only have 2 complaints:
  1. In some sex scenes, clothing isn't removed. For example, when Mom/Candace watches the player jack off, the text has her remove her shirt, but the image doesn't show her shirt as removed. A minor inconsistency.
  2. That it isn't longer. 60 days doesn't feel long enough to pursue everyone's story-line unless you know the correct steps to take.
All in all, I enjoy text games and dating sims, and this one ticks all the right boxes for me. I'm really looking forward to future updates.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
In some sex scenes, clothing isn't removed. For example, when Mom/Candace watches the player jack off, the text has her remove her shirt, but the image doesn't show her shirt as removed. A minor inconsistency.
I don't yet have underwear/topless/bottomless art for Candace and Cassandra so I've left them clothed until they're completely naked. I'll hopefully be getting that soon and can make the text more consistent.

That it isn't longer. 60 days doesn't feel long enough to pursue everyone's story-line unless you know the correct steps to take.
I totally get where you're coming from on this. But, at the same time, I like that there is some challenge to getting the best endings, or getting the ending one wants. I'll keep your feedback in mind and if enough people feel the same, it's easy enough to extend it.

In the mean time, if you're having trouble - and don't mind cheating - you can always change the day with the console. Just open the console with shift+O (you might need to enable the console) and type: day = 35 (or whatever day you want). Anything after day 30 should be safe.

All in all, I enjoy text games and dating sims, and this one ticks all the right boxes for me. I'm really looking forward to future updates.
Thanks for the great feedback! I'm glad you enjoy the game!

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
I totally get where you're coming from on this. But, at the same time, I like that there is some challenge to getting the best endings, or getting the ending one wants. I'll keep your feedback in mind and if enough people feel the same, it's easy enough to extend it.
Never found myself feeling pressed for time. On the contrary, got the full harem ending on my very first playthrough (granted, cassandra/cadence weren't available at that point, so less characters to work with :p).
Especially for when you don't care for getting everyone, I feel like some events just constantly repeat at some point, having already unlocked everything for the ones you want and it's just a waiting game.

As a compromise, maybe add some sort of option to progress towards the end early, if you finished at least one of the characters routes (or even none, if you want that). Something like an option that says "enjoy the rest of your summer", or something along those lines, basically skipping to the end.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
As a compromise, maybe add some sort of option to progress towards the end early, if you finished at least one of the characters routes (or even none, if you want that). Something like an option that says "enjoy the rest of your summer", or something along those lines, basically skipping to the end.
I had considered that, but thought it was short enough without. I'll see what I can do.

Reactions: GmFn1869

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
How do you get the mother and sister? Nothing I have tried has worked.
you need to install the incest Patch from the first post

Your father tells you he is not the Father of your sister. Overall you have to tell this your Sis and Mom to get started with them

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
you need to install the incest Patch from the first post

Your father tells you he is not the Father of your sister. Overall you have to tell this your Sis and Mom to get started with them
I did all of that, but I am unable to flirt with the sister no matter how high my influence with her is, and I have lost count on how many times I have charmed and corrupted the mother.

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
I did all of that, but I am unable to flirt with the sister no matter how high my influence with her is, and I have lost count on how many times I have charmed and corrupted the mother.
I couldnt get on the mom/sis path either since last update but from what i have read here you have to confess to Mom that you are interested in a sexual relation with Sis, so you could start flirting with her.

Guess we need to wait till BawdyBarron release a walkthrough for Mom and Sis (and hopefully for the scene with Emma and her Redhead Girlfriend)

meh1989

Nov 23, 2017
Not sure how Unity works, so I'm not sure if the game is checking what stage you are close to completing before offering hints or if it's just rng. And I've never seen Emma's hot redhead (text or pics, lol).
Uhh, you do realize this game is using Ren'Py, right?

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I couldnt get on the mom/sis path either since last update but from what i have read here you have to confess to Mom that you are interested in a sexual relation with Sis, so you could start flirting with her.

Guess we need to wait till BawdyBarron release a walkthrough for Mom and Sis (and hopefully for the scene with Emma and her Redhead Girlfriend)
Sure sounds like it, because I cannot get that scene either.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes