3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Found a bit of a small issue with the latest version, when you invite Cassandra for lunch after you already introduced her to Jessica, the same scenario simply happens again (with the two being introduced, Jessica giving her her number, etc)

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Found a bit of a small issue with the latest version, when you invite Cassandra for lunch after you already introduced her to Jessica, the same scenario simply happens again (with the two being introduced, Jessica giving her her number, etc)
Thanks for pointing that out! I've added it to my list of things to fix. It'll be sorted out next update.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
After the last patch (not the actual one) all girls except mom joined me, even i did the complete walkthrough for mom :/
Yeah, this update broke the walkthrough a bit. I'll try to get a new one out soon, maybe a full one too.

To get the girls in the end you need a certain amount of "points" with them, with the ways to get the points littered throughout the game.

For mom, there is now one missable point in the intro, one unavoidable point if you follow her storyline, and one repeatable scene that provides points each time.

For Cassandra there is one missable point (if you make a deal with her, follow through with it), one point for going to the party with her, and one repeatable scene that provides points each time.

Reactions: TRMxFALCON

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
And here I thought I was going to mind control everyone into oblivion, but I actually used it at the beginning of the game and that's it. Congratulations for making a game that doesn't have engrish, just a few typos and a few lines that were on top of what you already had typed. I'm the rest of the art will come in time, so no worries there.

PS: Jessica FTW.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
Yeah, this update broke the walkthrough a bit. I'll try to get a new one out soon, maybe a full one too.
Nice update, thanks for continuing and updating the story.
Well a walk through would be nice, I got stucked after this patch too. Even I like to figure things out, i couldn't start the mom and sister path but hope to figure it out

Blueboy69

Nov 14, 2018
I think I've discovered a bug, got an error on the last day of the full harem route.
Hit ignore got everyone showing up at the club yet the ending I get is lonely devil. I reloaded a save from before I got the mom+sis+ash+emma end and rather than going ayaw with mom for the weekend, focused on jessica to add her to the harem but that seems to have broken it.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/endings.rpy", line 92, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/endings.rpyc", line 92, in script
    �L~�pB�9�!7-i)p����JK�Z�?���s��=%k�����A���(r:6��[ Zx��<�--�ry��]sj��p��"�By�    ��/^x����OU)^��ty���uCW��}�]%��    �����6/(���2�CS��w%�M�"[
  File "F:\stuff\vns\New folder\DevilishBusiness-0.51b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\stuff\vns\New folder\DevilishBusiness-0.51b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/endings.rpy", line 92, in <module>
  File "F:\stuff\vns\New folder\DevilishBusiness-0.51b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 713, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Devilish Business 0.51b
Fri Feb 08 09:55:51 2019

Reactions: BawdyBaron

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I think I've discovered a bug, got an error on the last day of the full harem route.
Hit ignore got everyone showing up at the club yet the ending I get is lonely devil. I reloaded a save from before I got the mom+sis+ash+emma end and rather than going ayaw with mom for the weekend, focused on jessica to add her to the harem but that seems to have broken it.
[/code]
Thanks for reporting the bug! I had something similar happen during my own testing, but I thought I had solved it. I guess not. I'll get to work on it.

[Edit]: I just spent about 45 minutes puzzling through about 35 lines of code that were causing the problem. I seem to have solved it, but it was a weird one.

For anyone interested in what was going on:

That section of code does a few things. First it calculates who is joining you in the ending. Then it adds the names of the girls joining you to a list so that Nick can later call them out by name. Then it calculates the length of that list and that variable is what directs you to the scene you earned. So if that list has a length of 5, you have a harem ending, if the list has a length of 1 you have a solo ending.

What was happening was that Ren'py was sometimes adding the girls' names to the list more than once. So in one step it would have a list length of 5, then the next step (one mouse-click) it would be 10, then 15, etc. It was really weird and I couldn't figure out why it was happening. After about 40 minutes of playing with the code I just attempted to put each section of the code between character dialogue, breaking up the working code a bit. And it worked. I have no idea why, but it no longer keeps adding names to the list. Like I said, it was a weird one.

Thanks again for reporting it @Blueboy69

interituscorvus

Aug 22, 2018
i have followed the mother walkthrough and the confrontation scene did not occur but the fresh panties scene did. When talking to the mother after this in the evening the option to corrupt does not appear nor does scifi western drama, my mana is 250 and my corruption of the mother is 150

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
i have followed the mother walkthrough and the confrontation scene did not occur but the fresh panties scene did. When talking to the mother after this in the evening the option to corrupt does not appear nor does scifi western drama, my mana is 250 and my corruption of the mother is 150
BawdyBaron changed some things about the Mom and Sis Walkthrough. I couldnt trigger either of the events for them too, after the last patch.
Guess we have to try out or waith untill he release a new walkthrough.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think i finally played it right..lol..i'm the devil..have a mansion..have Jessica and Ashley mom and sis and we end up having an orgy watching tv..LOL...so..i win :D

Reactions: BawdyBaron

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Hmmm, I tried shift + o to open the console but nothing happened. I finally realized that maybe I should do the incest patch to get the incest content, do'h!

Seems sort of rng on what secrets Nick shares, he's told me about the church balcony like 5 times, but not told me about sis's attraction to women, this play through.

Also is the medieval show a wip?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Ah I got that then, I thought it would be someplace to visit like the resort Nick mentions.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
That's the "Fantasy Adventure Drama" that you can watch with your mom. It's a silly allusion to Game of Thrones.
sci fi western is westworld I'd say (never seen any rendition of it, wether the old movie nor the series) and the crime incremental is csi or what?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
usually they're refered to as whodunit (who did it)
A is usually a little different from a . In a whodunit, the perpetrator isn't revealed until the climax while in a police procedural the perpetrator is often revealed to the viewers earlier, and the main theme of the show is following the investigators at work.

Reactions: meh1989
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes