3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

CS

Apr 30, 2017
Okay I can't get the confrontation from mom but I can get the new panties. Now I'm stuck at step 6. The only I can do with mom is watch the crime procedural. I don't have the option to cast corruption. Help

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Okay I can't get the confrontation from mom but I can get the new panties. Now I'm stuck at step 6. The only I can do with mom is watch the crime procedural. I don't have the option to cast corruption. Help
I ran into a similar problem. Read through the last two or three pages of this thread. The solution should be there.

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
this might sound stupid but how do u get more mana is it just over time or will certain action get me more

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
this might sound stupid but how do u get more mana is it just over time or will certain action get me more
You regain some mana when you sleep at night. Other than that, you can gain mana by going to church with your mom on Sunday, by doing kind things for people (like helping Emma out with her work at Venus every chance you get), or by refusing to take money from Jessica for the extra work she offers you on some days.

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
You regain some mana when you sleep at night. Other than that, you can gain mana by going to church with your mom on Sunday, by doing kind things for people (like helping Emma out with her work at Venus every chance you get), or by refusing to take money from Jessica for the extra work she offers you on some days.
Thank you

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
Found two bugs. Don't know if everyone is experiencing them. The first is that if you text Cassandra at night like the third time, as in the time that leads to the watching a movie with her scene, it skips to the afternoon where you're eating lunch with her.
Second, I can't seem to encounter the scene where Candace talks about her past. Since she doesn't talk about it, her route is blocked off for me.
Thanks for reporting the bugs! I think I found the cause of the jump to lunch. I'll work on fixing that this week.
I already reported this bug on Jan. 8th here:

Reactions: BawdyBaron

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is the latest android version ncest patched?
There is a patched android apk on

Yeah, I thought I fixed that... but evidently I either fixed the wrong thing or accidentally rolled back a change. Sorry about that.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Thank you. Any idea about the sister?
To start the sister stuff, you have to make certain progress with mom, then admit to her that you'd be interested in sex with Cassandra. Then text flirt with Cassandra a few times.

How do you trigger the scenes with the outfits you by online?
They aren't in the game yet. Currently planned for the next update. I put the option to buy them into the game as a kind of teaser for what is to come.

I figured out what went wrong. When you found the bug on Jan 8th, there were actually 2 bugs there. I fixed one, but missed the other. Just made the fix. Thanks!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Code:
[url=https://f95zone.com/threads/15651][img]https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/02/254263_devilishbusinessfan.gif[/img][/url]

Reactions: BawdyBaron

Blueboy69

Nov 14, 2018
To start the sister stuff, you have to make certain progress with mom, then admit to her that you'd be interested in sex with Cassandra. Then text flirt with Cassandra a few times.

They aren't in the game yet. Currently planned for the next update. I put the option to buy them into the game as a kind of teaser for what is to come.

I figured out what went wrong. When you found the bug on Jan 8th, there were actually 2 bugs there. I fixed one, but missed the other. Just made the fix. Thanks!
All right thanks. Great game by the way, very well written. I kinda wish the Cassandra became more "yours" at the end like the other girls do, she seems less like she's falen for you and more very good friends with benefits, but I guess thats just her character.

Aug 22, 2017
So I thought I was doing everything right. Everyone's favor was over 100. I was having sex (without charm) with everyone (including some threesomes). I get to the end and regardless of whether I accept the deal or decline it, it says I'm all alone and I wonder what I could have done differently. What did I break?

Blueboy69

Nov 14, 2018
So I thought I was doing everything right. Everyone's favor was over 100. I was having sex (without charm) with everyone (including some threesomes). I get to the end and regardless of whether I accept the deal or decline it, it says I'm all alone and I wonder what I could have done differently. What did I break?
Make sure that you tell ashley and emma the truth about Nick, that he's your dad and the devil, I think Jessica has to be over 100 and you've gone wine tasting with her.

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
Well i havent played since the update, but:

Ashley: Talk with her a few times about Jessica when you go to work. After you have done it a few times invite her to lunch and go to the FastFood Restaurant or Hotdog Stand (not sure right now). She will talk about your Dad and you have to tell her your dad is the Devil.

Emma: Talk with her every day befor you meet your dad. At some point she will tell you she suspect your dad to be the devil. You have to confirm it and calm her down. Go on a date with her, she invites you to a Waterpark. Fuck her at the slow slide or the pool (dont try to fuck her at both locations, if you do a lifeguard will catch you and emma will be pissed off)

Jessica: You have to text her / flirt with her untill she invites you to the winery. Stay back from the group and fuck her.

Cassandra: not sure how you get on her path now. At the previous version you had tell her your dad is not her dad to flirt with her a few times untill she takes your text serious. After that she cought you masturbating and watched you. You have to catch her masturbating. Go shopping with her, she masturbates in front of you in a dressing cabin. Spend an evening with her on saturday she invites you to a party, go to the party with her and fuck her at the party, leave the door open (She will suck off 2 other guys) or close the door ( you fuck her alone)

Mom: Tell her your dad is not Casandras dad even you are twins, do the walkthrough BawdyBaron postet.

After the last patch (not the actual one) all girls except mom joined me, even i did the complete walkthrough for mom :/

When non of the girls joined you, you have missed something, at my first play through i couldnt get ashley to join me because i never talked about my dad / the devil with her

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes