3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

MafiaTaco

Feb 17, 2018
Am i playing the right version? i havent had any nude images in the four scenes ive unlocked so far...

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
Cassandra and emma tips?
With cassandra I cant get past the part where she jerks you off in her room and I can't seem to find a trigger for Emma in a private room.
well im not recalling the steps for Cassandrain completly order but ill try

make sure your influence with your sis is high enogh about 70-80
text and flirt with her a few times
When she takes your flirt serios you come home, watch tv, start masturbating and get caught by your sis. she will watch you
go to her room, spend time with her and talk about what happend (1-2 days later)

There are a few events but im not sure about the order atm so maybe there are 1 or 2 in the wrong oder
- Check sis on Sat. noon, spend time with her and go shopping (she will masturbate for you in a dressing room)
- She will sneak into the shower before you go to work and give you a blowjob
- You come home and no one is home, got to your room, you catch your Sis masturbating and join her
- Go to bead early, Sis will sneak in and ask you to fuck her
- Check Sis Sat. Evening, Spend time with her and go to the party with her
At the party close door and fuck her or leave door open and gangbang her with 2 other guys

For Emma in Privat room you need to talk with dad about gossips and rumors untill he will tell you that Emma sometimes spend time in a privat room
after you got this information you have a little chance to walk in on her there every day you visit your dad for work. If your influenc is high enough you can watch her or even fuck her

When your influence is high enough Emma will invite you to the waterpark on Sat. Afternoon
Dont make a move on her while sunbathing place is to public for her
Hand her her bikintop when she lost it on the fast waterslide (give at first choice will rais inf.) you can hide it once, when you keep it the second time she catch you and get realy pissed
you can fuck her on the slow waterslide and and the wave pool but never try to fuck her twice at one visit, you always get caught and kicked out the second time and Emma wont be happy about it

magus448

May 22, 2018
When sis said she had a crush on him thought she meant she had feelings for him ... nope.

Blueboy69

Nov 14, 2018
well im not recalling the steps for Cassandrain completly order but ill try

make sure your influence with your sis is high enogh about 70-80
text and flirt with her a few times
When she takes your flirt serios you come home, watch tv, start masturbating and get caught by your sis. she will watch you
go to her room, spend time with her and talk about what happend (1-2 days later)

There are a few events but im not sure about the order atm so maybe there are 1 or 2 in the wrong oder
- Check sis on Sat. noon, spend time with her and go shopping (she will masturbate for you in a dressing room)
- She will sneak into the shower before you go to work and give you a blowjob
- You come home and no one is home, got to your room, you catch your Sis masturbating and join her
- Go to bead early, Sis will sneak in and ask you to fuck her
- Check Sis Sat. Evening, Spend time with her and go to the party with her
At the party close door and fuck her or leave door open and gangbang her with 2 other guys

For Emma in Privat room you need to talk with dad about gossips and rumors untill he will tell you that Emma sometimes spend time in a privat room
after you got this information you have a little chance to walk in on her there every day you visit your dad for work. If your influenc is high enough you can watch her or even fuck her

When your influence is high enough Emma will invite you to the waterpark on Sat. Afternoon
Dont make a move on her while sunbathing place is to public for her
Hand her her bikintop when she lost it on the fast waterslide (give at first choice will rais inf.) you can hide it once, when you keep it the second time she catch you and get realy pissed
you can fuck her on the slow waterslide and and the wave pool but never try to fuck her twice at one visit, you always get caught and kicked out the second time and Emma wont be happy about it

Thanks, the Emma one worked perfectly. Still can't seem to get Cassandra going though, no going shopping or shower sneaking.

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
@BawdyBaron
Think I found another bug regarding sis Cassandra. It's not gamebreaking but can be exploited to boost your influence on her.
The bug seems to appear when you text flirt with her below a specific influence. To be precise when she normally should respond she start to take you flirt attempts seriously.
When you are below a specific influence you don't get an answer from her. Instead you are taken too affternon lunch selection (hot dog, Fastfood, restaurant). After going to lunch you will go to venus to work with dad. When you come home you can text sis again and will "stuck" in a loop taking her out for lunch again.
You can do this until you either ran out of money or Rais the influence on her high enough so she will answer she start taking you serious.

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
Thanks, the Emma one worked perfectly. Still can't seem to get Cassandra going though, no going shopping or shower sneaking.
How high is your influence on her? Maybe take her for lunch or supper a few times. Sis path normally is straight forward and by far not as complex as moms path. Normally you just have to spend time with her. Maybe try spend the Sat. Morning instead of noon, not sure about the time the event get fired atm.

Maybe tomorrow I can give you a walk through for sis, just started a new game I planed an Ashley only ending but let's do an ashley/sis ending could be quite interesting too xD

Blueboy69

Nov 14, 2018
How high is your influence on her? Maybe take her for lunch or supper a few times. Sis path normally is straight forward and by far not as complex as moms path. Normally you just have to spend time with her. Maybe try spend the Sat. Morning instead of noon, not sure about the time the event get fired atm.

Maybe tomorrow I can give you a walk through for sis, just started a new game I planed an Ashley only ending but let's do an ashley/sis ending could be quite interesting too xD
Ironically I got the mom route for the most part down on my first try, even the romantic getaway.
Cassandra is at 135, taken her to lunch a few times and tried morning and afternoon on the saturday. Might try a new game and focuse only on her, see where I'm going wrong.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How do I do the mom route I have her 130 can't do nothing lewd or use my powers on her?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
With patch enabled, and mom's influence 70 or greater, and have learned Corruption spell from Nick:
Talk to mom at home in the evening.
"Ask her about her past
I have her at 195 know the corruption spell and when I talk to her in the evening all I can do is watch movie not talk about past option and its no syfi just a crime one what am I doing wrong?

Blueboy69

Nov 14, 2018
I have her at 195 know the corruption spell and when I talk to her in the evening all I can do is watch movie not talk about past option and its no syfi just a crime one what am I doing wrong?

Have you told Cassandra Nicks not her dad? that should open an with mom in the evenings to tell her that Nicks not Cass's dad then you can ask her about her past.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Have you told Cassandra Nicks not her dad? that should open an with mom in the evenings to tell her that Nicks not Cass's dad then you can ask her about her past.
oh I just been ignoring all the other girls because the mom route existed I tend to do this a lot when I can do a mom route.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I've posted a rough walkthrough for her content below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never got the confrontation scene, but was still able to get the "fresh panties" scene. But since then, I can't cast corruption on Mom, and can only watch "Crime Procedural" with her. Does anyone have an idea of what I'm doing wrong?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
You need to masturbate a few times and it'll escalate from there. Interspaced with watching westernworld and eating out.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
You need to masturbate a few times and it'll escalate from there. Interspaced with watching westernworld and eating out.
This differs from the instructions in the walkthrough, but I can give it a try. I already used the masturbate option four or five times, but haven't taken her out to eat in-between. I'm not sure how I'll get her to watch "Western World", though. As stated in my previous post, the only option when watching a movie with her in my game has always been "Crime Procedural."

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
maybe you a) dont have the incest patch file (properly) set b) your corruption or influence isnt high enough c) left the mom path d) bug?

westernworld is "sci fi western", in other words westworld. the fantasy one is game of thrones and crime procedural CSI.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
maybe you a) dont have the incest patch file (properly) set b) your corruption or influence isnt high enough c) left the mom path d) bug?
A) The incest patch is definitely properly installed, because the game text refers to Mom as Mom and describes Cassandra as my fraternal twin sister. Also, I was able to access the sex scenes with Cassandra.

B) My influence with Mom is 100+. Her corruption not being high enough is a possibility. I was only able to cast Corruption on her once. After that, the option hasn't shown up.

C) Definitely possible, though I'm not sure where I would have gone wrong. I tried to follow the walkthrough.

D) Also definitely possible.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes