3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

synthetic4433

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, this game is missing like 90% of the art. lol Why would anyone even want to pay for this text based game?

Also there's a game called Lab Rats which is basically this game but with all proper art. While this game has 200 word essay sex scene over some generic DAZ background. You know you cannot call it anything but a hack job.

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, this game is missing like 90% of the art. lol Why would anyone even want to pay for this text based game?

Also there's a game called Lab Rats which is basically this game but with all proper art. While this game has 200 word essay sex scene over some generic DAZ background. You know you cannot call it anything but a hack job.
Maybe there's people who actually like a well-written dialogue? I found it to be reasonably enjoyable.
As for your example of Lab Rats with "proper art". I wouldn't go so far and call generic 3d assets "proper". At least from what I've seen from a few screenshots, I'd stay the hell away from that. I'd even take the artstyle (which could use some work) of this game over that any time.

I'd ask the same about that game, why would anyone pay for a game that basically looks like >50% of all other games? No idea how well written it is, but seeing the average quality on that front for most games, I'm not expecting much there either.

Aug 26, 2018
I just found that when you buy the cheerleader outfit, the subtraction from your total amount of money becomes negative. No matter how much more you had than what the items cost.

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
If you like erotic dialogues, in the background of furniture, without the presence of characters, then this is your game.:)))
Because there's no intention to ever add the images for all the scenes, I bet. /s
Given how some (read: way too many) games have only images during scenes without (or terribly written/translated) dialogue, I find this approach far more appealing. At least it's not actively distracting me and I have enough imagination that it's not too big of a deal, even. Sure, it'd be nice to have images for those scenes, but I'm fine with waiting and just enjoying the game for it's dialogue, rather than just a few pictures.

Reactions: mitjo

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
then what do you need to go to hook up with the mom?
i've done the chores, spending time, taking her out for meals....what else can be done? or what am i missing to trigger new options?
talk with her about her wild past, it will allow you to cast corruption when you talked about the sex and lets you ask for help with "that". you need high enough influence with businesssatan first to learn it.

Aug 26, 2018
talk with her about her wild past, it will allow you to cast corruption when you talked about the sex and lets you ask for help with "that". you need high enough influence with businesssatan first to learn it.
I seee. thank you for sharing this piece of info.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I just found that when you buy the cheerleader outfit, the subtraction from your total amount of money becomes negative. No matter how much more you had than what the items cost.
Thanks for pointing out the bug. That will be fixed in the next update.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well, it was certainly interesting to play a "Visual Novel" with surprising few "visuals". :)

I'm not going to winge and moan about the lack of images (unlike most people), I bothered to read the previous posts/pages and know why there is surprising lack of H "scenes". The H dialogue is there, but there are no accompanying visuals. That's really a shame, because this has potential to be a really good game.

It's understandable that the Dev is still putting this together and gathering resources with each release to keep improving the game. The story is complete (for the most part) and you can get to an ending, so the game is finished in that aspect. It's not much different than reading a book, but at least you know what the characters in the story are supposed to look like- rather than having to imagine your own. :)

I played this for a couple of hours (there is plenty of written content) and realized near the end of my playthrough- that you had to do certain things to trigger specific events/interactions...some of them seemed like they were bad or caused your points to decrease- they did not and I think you're supposed to use these seemingly "bad" choices to plant "seeds" to access those scenes. Cassandra isn't physically accessible for a good portion of the game, but there's other things you can do to/with her to "influence' her and get her involved in the story.

For what there is of a game here and what's available- I enjoyed myself. I may have to go back and restart again with my newfound knowledge and see if I can get one of the other different endings. :)

I'll definitely be looking out for future updates, just to see what new content has been added.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Does the mana help to get closer with the girls? (been wonderin)
Where do I put the incest patch into the mobile port?

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Yes.. new version and with incest.. great.
Where do I put the incest patch into the mobile port?
Put the patch in the game folder(there should be a bunch or files with .rpyc extensions)

Does the mana help to get closer with the girls? (been wonderin)
You need mana to use your magic(Charm/Corrupt) spell/s. So, in a sense they do help, in that, charm helps you persuade them, and corrupt makes them more lewd, hope that makes sense and helps.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Put the patch in the game folder(there should be a bunch or files with .rpyc extensions)

You need mana to use your magic(Charm/Corrupt) spell/s. So, in a sense they do help, in that, charm helps you persuade them, and corrupt makes them more lewd, hope that makes sense and helps.
I still can't find where to put the patch (a bit complicated on mobile). Also, I understand what you mean, thanks, oh yeah, is there anyway to increase the amount of mana you get? (besides the one you get per time).

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
How are you supposed to get to the Cassandra content? I have the incest patch installed, 121 influence with her, and the corruption spell.

Reactions: Silence01
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes